• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Valor

Years
  • In my town I'm lucky because its mostly just Valor and Instinct so we have most of the gyms hehe. We have a level 2000 vaporeon that keeps placing in gyms too, but I feel like I need to level up quick so I can battle more gyms..

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    In my town Valor is the only team that can hold all 5 gyms at the same time and Valor has not been kicked out of all the gyms at the same time we always hold on to at least 1 of them ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • She/Her
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I picked Valor cuz it seemed the coolest. Good thing too since most of my friends are team Valor too :D

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • One of mu favourite pasttimes is watching someones gym being battled, wait till it hits zero and steal the gym before the attacker has a chance MUHAHAHAHAHA

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    One of mu favourite pasttimes is watching someones gym being battled, wait till it hits zero and steal the gym before the attacker has a chance MUHAHAHAHAHA

Haha you're one of them!! I hate when people do that to me. I've resorted to not using the pokemon I want to leave at the gym so I don't have to wait to heal it before someone takes it over.

Valor here! For a while Mystic was taking over the town. This week Instinct and Valor have taken down their gyms. Now we're stuck changing hands. Surprisingly though, there's a gym that we've owned for almost 24 hours now! And I plan on winning back 3-4 gyms after work.

As mentioned above, I wish Niantic put in like a chat into the game. I want to be able to chat with other Valor members to team up and take down gyms, set up some lures, or something along those lines. I think it is indeed a big weakness of the game.

Years
  • I love teaming up to take down a gym, there's a gym on my way to work that I took over after it had been defeated, I placed my Vaporeon there on Monday and it's currently still there 4 days later! I can't believe it, usually my Pokemon only hold a gym for around 6 hours at best but once I took the gym, another 6 Valor players assigned their Pokemon there too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    ive had a vaporeon in a gym since tuesday, massive surprise as that gym usually changes hands every few hours and the other gyms in town are constantly being beaten, but i levelled it up from 5 to 6 on tuesday and i noticed today that its actually up to a level 7 gym

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Nice, let's keep building up those gyms! In about 5 minutes I'll be going out to the gym right outside my work to train it up to level 5 from level 4. It's tough because usually no gyms in my area have time to get above level 4, it's rare for a gym to last that long. Even the gym that my Vaporeon has been at for the last day is only level 2 lol Not sure how it has yet to be taken down...

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Hi fellow teammates! Valor is indeed the best team. It's nice to be a fiery soul.
    My brother and I sometimes go and battle all the blue and yellow gyms in order to gain more dominance. I'm more casual about it than he is so I'm just doing it to get more coins. It's also great that my classmate also joined Valor. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    I was trying to think of something goofy to do in Pokemon Go, and here it is:

Everyone in Team Valor remove shoes and socks from your character and fill gyms with Pokemon. I'm curious if people will actually do that.

Back