• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    'She's...an orphan...like me?' He had no idea...at all. 'I guess...we do have more in common...' It was now Timmy's turn to tell about his past to Lilly. Well...here goes.

"Well, not much about my family. My parents died in an accident, so it was only me & my adult sister. I grew up, & I was a good boy to my sister. If I ever needed help...she would be their for me. I always tried to get my grades up, & she never got mad at me. We also lived in her apartment. I think when I was a little older, my sister was driving to the bank. I was...in the passenger seat." Timmy shuddered for a moment, but continued telling his story. "Something happened...the engine blew...the car crash...my sister died...I lived...but I was..." It was a bit too much for Timmy as he held his legs, not wanting to remember the horrible tragedies. He tried not making a sound, but you could hear his shuddering breath.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley was feeling great. Nothing like freash air, her mom would always say. "I actually got them not to long ago. When I discovered them, I wasn't afraid. I've never been afraid of fire. And being the kind of person I am, I believed in my power, so I am willing to try anything with it. Still, I haven't done anything really big except when I made that spark for you. And when I did that, I knew it would work, so it did. I'm always ready to try something new. And our little stunt in power control was tough. But I knew that the two of us could handle it. So... What did you do before you came here?" Joey said. Ashley didn't want to go back to her past. "Um... I just lived with my father... and mother..." Ashley said. Ashley didn't want to think about it. "I arived here one day early to set up my dorm so that I actually had a place to sleep." Ashley said jokingly. "So... What did you do before you came here?" Ashley asked.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Timmy had stopped near the end of the story of his past, he started to shiver a little on his legs and his breath.
    "Oh im so sorry, i shouldn't have asked!"replied Lilly as she noticed his past was way worse than her's.
    "I should have never asked its ok, your fine now with sweet friends"said Lilly trying to comfort Timmy.
    Lilly felt bad for Timmy, Lilly knew that it was sad for parent loss but also sister loss?, it was way to much, especially for Timmy.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Timmy didn't know what to say. He had friends, & Lilly was their comforting him. But, what if they die too? ... "Thank you." He managed to say. Saying thank you. Why? Because he was thankful.

Timmy needed a hug, so he hugged Lilly, not really nervous since he was still depressed. "You don't know what it's like losing a sister..." He needed it out of his system soon. He had never told anyone his past before, not even to close friends. But Lilly was different. Maybe it's something of why he likes her.

shinysweety

Years
    Thank you. said Timmy.
    Then all out of nowhere Timmy hugged Lilly, Lilly understood it was nice to hug someone in sad moments.
    Then Timmy said, You don't know what it's like losing a sister...
    "Its aright Timmy"replied Lilly as she smiled and decided to hug Timmy too.
    "Timmy, you don't have to come with me and Ashley, if your to sad you could stay here if you would like"said Lilly kindly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Lilly hugged him back. It made Timmy feel a little better. He was glad this happened. He was happy. "Timmy, you don't have to come withme and Ashley, if your to sad you could stay here if you would like"

"No! I mean, I still wanna come. I don't wanna be alone." Even a little sad, he was still gonna come. He's gotta get over his past soon!

shinysweety

Years
    (OCC: Pretend the youtube video is Lilly singing in her mind k)

No! I mean, I still wanna come. I don't wanna be alone. said Timmy.
    Lilly let go of Timmy and he stopped hugging her to.
    "Ok"replied Lilly.
    Timmy went back to sit on his bed and Lilly laid down thinking.
    " I wana do something, i know i will sing in my mind!
    Spoiler:
    "
    ......................................................................................................
    Later Lilly had finished singing in her head and was bored again, "I wana start a conversation but what about"asked Lilly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: :D That was Kingdom Hearts Simple & Clean Remix! Thank you for putting it on it's like one of my favorite songs!)

What could they talk about? No more family. It was a bit much for Timmy, even though he was feeling better after telling it to someone for the first time. Hmm...

"Oh! How did you feel when you discovered your powers?" He asked Lilly when he came up with something to talk about. He sat up & looked at Lilly for her answer. 'I wonder what she's thinking about?' He thought.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Ashley gave him the short version of her history, leaving just about everything out. She clearly didn't want to talk about it. That was fine. Joey wasn't going to push her for it. Then she asked him about his history. He... Didn't really want to talk about it, but why not.

"Er... I lived with my father. After my mother died I became a bit of a trouble maker. So... My father got me into sports. But, I didn't do to well in school and barely got my diploma. After that I worked at a restaurant. My father signed me up to come here, so here I am," Joey said, skating over the fact that he had gone to jail and the fact he had been fired. He grinned at her and tried to think of something to talk about. For being such a smooth talker, when the time came, he really couldn't think of anything to say.

"Um... So... Well, eh, um... How do you like it here?" Joey said quietly. He smiled at her, hoping that he had brought her mind back to happier things.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley pushed away the thought of her mother being gone. "Er... I lived with my father. After my mother died I became a bit of a trouble maker. So... My father got me into sports. But, I didn't do to well in school and barely got my diploma. After that I worked at a restaurant. My father signed me up to come here, so here I am." Joey said. Ashley didn't want to talk about it, but she decided to tell Joey anyway. "My mother died when I was six. My father remarried to another woman when I was 14. Her name is Scarlet, and she's horrible. She always wants to make me and Drew sad. Only when my dad isn't around, and he's home once every three weeks. This college is the only way I could escape her." Ashley said, a tear running down her face. "Sorry, I went too far into that." Ashley said, quickly wiping the tear off her face. "Um... So... Well, eh, um... How do you like it here?" Joey asked. "It's really great here. I love the classes and the people." Ashley said. "You?" She asked.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Name: Dimitri Onsly

Nickname: Ruskie

Side: Good

Super Power: Material Minipulation, (If he turns him self into a Material he can utilize it.)

Student or Teacher: Student, Not one of the ten

Classes: English, Science, History, Maths, Power Control, Gym.

Appearence: He has a Messy Brown hair, quite light skin, he's got Lapis Blue eyes

Main
    He wears a old grey coat that was used in a war, He had a blazer and a smart shirt and trousers (I'm English Okay?) under it, He normally wears a cap that purposely covers his eyes if he looks down a bit, It is decorated with one big Soviet Sign and on his coat he has the numbers 12 on the sleeve, He has white and black Trainers, He has some black fingerless gloves.

Causal
    A Black T-shirt and Blue Jeans, his shoes, and he wears a Small Brown and Black Jacket and He has a star on his T-shirt at the back.

Sport

A Red and Yellow jumpsuit with the Soviet sign on the back and front.

Personality:He normally is alone thinking away different Ideas and Scenarios, Only Close Friends seem to be able to snap him from the Solituedity(Not sure if thats a word) and converse with him, He is kind of on his toes if something happens suddenly, This is mainly because of the silence brought by the snow is not here, He is quite serious all around exept for his Friends from either Russia or some Particuler students at the Collage he has respect for. He can cook up a pretty good laugh when he wants to, He is quite friendly if he knows them for more than a month.

History: He was Born in the Cold Bitter Snow of Siberia and his father was a soilder and His Mother became a Nurse in Rome when he was 12(He was home teached as much as possiable), so he went to live with his Cousin's Uncle in Law, Because he was the nearest relative who didn't mind him, Because most of the Relatives living in Europe or Russia tend to not like his parents because they didn't give him the proper Education, Who was English who lived in America so he moved there and he started public Schooling, then he got bullied alot for being Russian (accent).

Then on his 16th Birthday he gained his powers in his sleep and found how to use it in a very weird way, what he did is he got his bed to move him self out of the bed by turning into the Paper Material, then his door withdrawed into the frame and grew back again, then he tested it on lots of things until he could do it totally at will except for if he tries to make any Air change it would cause him to fall asleep because it is very hard to Manipulate Air which is only grab-able with his power is to the dust clinging to the air and those are very small, He hid this from His Cousin's Uncle in Law, He calls him Uncle.

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
    (OCC: Thanks Shinydiamond, i love it to its way better then the original to me.)

Lilly waited for Timmy, he seemed to try to be thinking of something to start a conversation i guess, then Timmy said, Oh! How did you feel when you discovered your powers?
    Hmm well that's was kinda easy for her to remember, since she learnt about them recently.
    "Well ok, i discovers my powers when was in a gym school"said l Lilly as she carried on, "I was holding hands with my partner and i started to speak."said Lilly.

Flashback at gym

"Now Lilly explain why you need to land on your feet with your arms up[ after you have done a hand stand jump half flip twist"said the Gym teacher, Ms.Miranda.
    "Ok, well if you do a quadrupole gym flip then then you don't need to land on your feet with your arms up cause its just a flip and its more effective if you land on your feet and crouch then back up cause it helps you balance it and it will also help your body stretch after a easy warm up."said Lilly.
    "But a a hand stand half flip twist is way different, it does have a flip which makes a few people think that its the same but its way different, for example-"said Lilly as she carried on talking.
    Then suddenly Lilly turned invisible, everyone started to look at the person next to them and whispering.
    Lilly's partner Sarah (Which you may remember from before) waved her hand around where Lilly was standing.
    Sarah slapped Lilly and Lilly stopped talking and said, "Owch what was that for!
    People kept whispering stuff Like, I can hear her but where is she and Am i dreaming?
    "Oh Sorry!"replied Sarah, "It's ok and-"said Lilly as Sarah interrupted, "I cant see you?"

Flash Back over

"And yeah bla bla bla, how bout you?"asked Lilly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Wow. Long story. That's a weird way of discovering a power. Now Timmy had to tell how he discovered his power...well it wasn't much. He went on & told anyway.

"Well, uh, not much to tell. It was after...the incident. A few days later, after graduating from high school, I went back to the apartment. Suddenly, I could see light all around, like literally. It took me long to figure it out." That was really boring. "Sorry, I guess that was kinda lame." He rubbed the back of his head, also with a cheesy smile.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    (OOC:Im back ^^! ... And another thing...Dont listen to X-Files theme while writing creepy stuff O.O)
    Alex sighs as he gets out.'I cant stay locked up in a room like this...' he whispers as the words echos in the empty corridor.'...Creepy...' Alex whispers as the words echos again.He started walking through the corridor.He started seeing shapes but he knew that his mind was playing games to him.But still...he raised his speed everytime he saw a 'shape'.Alex looked up while walking to take a look at the lamps.The light was low.Alex takes a look around as he notices a door. Alex reads the signs, 'Personal Only Do not enter'.Alex shakes his hand and laughs a little.'I cant leave a door like that ..It would be a shame..'Alex says with a creepy smile.He reaches for his pocket and takes out a flashlight.He turns it on and points the light at the door.He tries to open it but notices that its locked.'It cant be easy...aint it...'Alex whispers with a dissapointed voice.He crouches and examines the lock.'Hmmm....' He opened a lots of locks when he was a kid and it always ended up with him being a trouble.'..Piece of cake!' Alex says as he takes out a Bobby pin and starts messing with the door.After a minute a 'Klick!' sound echos and shows that Alex just opened the door.Alex goes inside but forgets to close the door back.'Lets see what we got here.....' Alex whispers as he opens the locker and searchs trough the archives.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    @Kagan2: Welcome back! Ok, I'll try not to. XD

@Pokecole: Yes, you are Reserved.

@Aquataris: Please make both your Personality and your Appearence 1 paragraph (four lines each) And please make your History at least two paragraphs. (Eight lines at least) Then you will be accepted. Thanks for Signing up!

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I have Edited my SU, What do you think.. I changed it a bit and I hope my seperet places atleast mean altoghether 1 Paragraph.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    @Aquataris: You are... Denie-Accepted! lol. Welcome to the THU! I recomend starting out in a dorm unpacking your things or just talking to people. Of course you can do other things. BY the way, I recomend taking Power Control. Anyway, welcome!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    When Ashley told him about her past, Joey wordlessly let go of her hand and put his hand around her shoulder. He wanted to comfort her. To say something! But, for the first time in his life words failed him.

"Gosh... I'm not really sure what to say now..." Joey said queitly. He tried to think of something appropriate when she asked him how he liked it here. Way to save him from potentially making a fool of himself, something he did not want to do right now.

"Well, I like it just fine. I never would have imagined this when my father signed me up here. The people are really cool. Especially one person I'm still getting to know better," Joey said with a slight smirk on his face. He was joking with her, trying to get her to lighten up a little bit. Because she was the person he was talking about. Sure, most of the people he had met were pretty cool, and he loved his classes. Especially learning more about his powers. He stopped smirking and began smiling in earnest. He couldn't help himself, he was just so happy right now.

Back