• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    (Fine, He has Mastered alot of Solid Manipulation just cant get down liquid or Gases I'll Update my SU, Also I haven't had the time to read all the previous posts, I just got back from school Myself)

Dimitri's "Uncle" pulls outside the Collage, Dimitri steps out and walks inside he wanders for a bit until He spots a Girl and a Boy (Chef80 and Nideous) Causiously he walks up and says "Hello" unintensionally making his Accent Obvious,

(Sorry for the Short Reply but it Always starts slow if you meet people, and have a Character Like Mine)

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: Oh don't worry. You'll do great ;) Oh and Nideous isn't a girl.)

Ashley felt Joey let go of Ashley's hand. Instead, he put his arm around her shoulder. He said something quitely, but Ashley couldn't hear it. "Well, I like it just fine. I never would have imagined this when my father signed me up here. The people are really cool. Especially one person I'm still getting to know better." Joey said. That meant more to Ashley than anything else. Ashley smiled at him. "Thanks. That's really sweet." Ashley said. "Hello." A boy with a Russion accent said behind Ashley. Ashley turned around. He looked like a new student. Maybe he was just a regular student that Ashley hadn't met. "Hi." Ashley said, trying to act like she hadn't just teared up and told a bad story. "Have we met before?" Ashley asked. My name is Ashley." Ashley said.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "Have we met before?" The Girl asked. "My name is Ashley." The Girl said.
    "No, I have just been..." Dimitri looks for the right English words, "Dropped off here, My Name is Dimitri Onsly, You may Call me Ruskie if you want. I don't mind Dimitri."

(Que for questions)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Joey smiled at her when she said he was sweet. He was about to say something when the two of them were interupted by some dude with a russian accent. Joey turned around and before he could say anything, Ashley spoke up. Joey waited until she finished speaking, and then he chimed in with his introduction.

"Hi there! Im' Joey. Nice to meet you man!" Joey said, extended his hand for a handshake, relising belatedly that the small orb of fire was still floating around him. He lowered the heat so that it turned red again and brightened the area even more.

(OOC: Please keep in mind that when you talk to two people, you generally should give both of them a chance to respond before continuing.)

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    He shaked his hand and nodded "You too, друг" (друг is Russian for Friend, Searched in Google Translator.)
    Then he looked Back at Ashley waiting for a responce.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
    Here's my character. It will only really work if he is a teen because he couldn't really be a teacher.

Xaiver xxxxxxx​

power: Ninja abilities (vanishing, stealth, speed, things like that)

Appearence: He is light-skinned and average height. He is fairly lightweight. His eyes are a dark shade of blue. He is obviously male. (from me saying he) Xaiver has no blemishes or anything from not being very exposed to the sun. He mainly where black and dark clothing.

Personality: He is a loner, who prefers to train his abilities, rather than socialize. He trusts no one, due to his past. He rarely speaks, especially in crowded places. He has a temper when people offend him. He shows affection and kindness to few people. He is very judgemental.

History: Xaiver was a loving person, as were his parents. He had an older brother,too. His older brother, though, wasn't very kind. He was more hateful than the others, especially to his parents. Xaiver's parents helped his older brother control his hatred, or so they thought. One day Xaiver's brother finally snapped and declared his parents were horrible and that he wanted to kill them.
    After that outburst, Xaiver's parents shipped his brother to an insane aslyum. Xaiver's brother escaped on the busride there and ran away. He soon returned home and shot his parents. It was tragic, especially for Xaiver, now an orphan.
    After a while Xaiver was old enough to be on his own, and he knew what to do. He set off, bought a gun, and tracked down his brother and killed him. Xaiver then shot himself. Xaiver's brother died, but Xaiver miraclously survived. Xaiver then changed his name to Xaiver and vowed to never tell anyone his last name.
    Xaiver is now a cold, lone, heartless person who trusts no one. His mission is to purely "Survive in this heartless, god-begotten world," or so he says. Although he declines this, his life is in shambles. He spends his time preparing for disasters like 9/11.
    Aside from all this, he says to people that he leads a normal life, although that is clear to everyone else.

That's my character for this roleplay. Constructive criticism is appreciated.​

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: Sorry about that Nideous. I had to make my post lonnger :/)
    @Aquataris: Yes, you are allowed to have more than one character.
    @Pokecole: Please make you're Personality and Apearence longer. Do that, and you're Accepted!

"No, I have just been..." The new guy was appearently searching for the right words. "Dropped off here. My Name is Dimitri Onsly, You may Call me Ruskie if you want. I don't mind Dimitri." Dimitri told Ashley. "Hi there! I'm Joey. Nice to meet you man!" Joey said as he and Dimitri shook hands. "It's very nice to meet you. Welcome to the University." Ashley said as she extended her hand. Ashley loved meeting new people. She especially liked it when she met Joey. And Lilly, of course. "Lilly..." Ashley thought. "She's probably waiting for me."

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: I was actually talking to Aquataris. :P Also Aquataris, please try to make your posts longer. Try including your characters thoughts, feelings, and observations about his surroundings. That should give you a bit more length. One liners like that are liable to get deleted by the mods.)

Joey smiled as Dmitri shook his hand. He whirled the fire about the three of them, casting very long shadows on the ground. He glanced at Ashley a moment, wondering if she had other plans. this new guy had ruined the moment they had been sharing, but that was fine. Joey wasn't about to hold it against him. After all, he liked talking with new people. And Dmitri seemed pretty cool.

"So, where ya from Dmitri?" Joey asked, trying to be sociable. He was pretty good at meeting new people. But it was a little late. They maybe should all head back inside.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    The Man asked wheres he from, He hesitated feeling a small bit nervous "I am from... What do you call it? Siberia, Russia." Ashley welcomed him, He shaked her hand and said "Благодарю тебя, мой друг" (Thank you, My Friend) he thought about it "Do you want to see my Power?" He said thinking about his wording, He wasn't the best english Speaker but he was good enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Christopher Priest (Called By Students: Mr. Priest)

Side: Good

Super Power: Mind Reading

Student or Teacher: Teacher

Classes: English, Programming, Maths, Geography, Gym

Appearance:
    Teen Heroes [PG-16]

Personality: Stern in telling off, But Friendly as you get to know him, He uses his powers to help him Teach, He likes to write, solve, and show, He is quite funny if not telling off, and he is quite tolerant and he gets a job done he is loyal and not forgetful (Power Link) he seems intrigued in teaching so he gave it a go, he is strict if he is Provoked to tighten rules.

History: From the Day he was born he had his power meaning in 11 months he Learned how to Read and Write and walk and Talk with a big vocabulary, in 5 years he learnt about Astronomy, and how the Body works, at 10 he knew most topics and he could recite Gray's Anatomy, he always handed in his Homework Early, He always had the stuff Prepared for lesson without the Teacher mentioning it, He could Read Minds,

He could tell lies from Truth see what really happened, and know the exact words of a Argument,
    When he was 20 He was Interested in Teaching and he went on courses and became a teacher then he saw these classes that needed Teachers so he applied for them and they turned him down, now in a different school when he was 35 he found others that needed a Teacher so he applied and got in.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    @Aquataris: Accepted! Bethany teaches Gym class, but we could be co. teachers. Lol my bro chose the same power as you.

"So, where ya from Dimitri?" Joey asked. "I am from... What do you call it? Siberia, Russia." Dimitri said. Then Dimitri shook Ashley's hand. "Благодарю тебя, мой друг" Dimitri said. Ashley knew Russian, so she knew what that meant. "Приглашаем Вас, друг. You are very welcome, friend." Ashley said, then translating it. Ashley giggled. She had never met anyone from Russia before. "Do you want to see my Power?" Dimitri asked. He might be from Russia, but his English was good. "Sure. What can you do?" Ashley asked. Maybe his was Telekinesis or Pyrokinesis. That would be cool. It was getting late. "Would you two like to come in? It's getting pretty dark out here." Ashley said, disapointed that her and Joey didn't get to complete their walk around the campus. But they did get to walk together and learn some things about each other. Besides, they could go again at any time. It was always good to have another friend.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "I'll come back but watch this..." his Body turned to the Material of the floor and then he made a wall be hind him of the Material and he put it down and turned back, "Like it? it is called..." He couldn't say it in English so he said it in Russian because she could understand Some Russian "...Материал Манипуляция"

(Add Ruskie to Power Control and Gym)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chris Pulled up and got out of his Car, He walked into the Courtyards he saw a group of People "Hey You! Get Back to your Dorms!" He walked on to his first Class Programming, He set up C++ Ready for the Morning and then he went to the staff room and fell asleep at 5:00,

(Also Add Chris to the main post stuff)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    Joey was impressed by Dimitri's power.

"Whoa man! That's awesome! As you can tell, mine is pyrokinesis! I can make and move fire with my mind!" Joey said, moving the fireball in front of him and turning it into a triangle shape. That's when some jerk decided to yell at him and his friends.

"We're not past curfew! Learn the rules smart ***!' Joey yelled back. He was not fond of being told what to do, especially when he wasn't doing anything wrong. He shook his head. He looked at Ashley and Dimitri, wondering what to do next. He debated staying out here, just to piss that teacher off, but no. That wouldn't help things.

"Yeah, we can head inside if you guys want," Joey said with a shrug.

Kyle

Kyle checked his watch. Now was the time when another teacher was supposed to arrive. According to his research, this man had the power of Mind Reading. Being from the future, Kyle wondered if he would be able to be read. Probably not. Time gaps have strange effects on people. And Kyle was a large time gap. Still, he'd better go introduce himself. He pulled out the phone he had aged into dust. While he had been waiting, he had deaged it until it was a phone again. And it was his now. He called the front office.

"Ms. Bethany. The new teacher is said to have arrived now. Just wanted to let you know," Kyle said and he hung up the phone. She would get that message. Well, not one to be rude, he set off for programing class. He was not impressed by what he saw. The man looked old. But the book said he was in his mid thirties. Maybe he had that disease that ages the body super fast or something.

"Ahem. I am Professor Kyle Gunnard. It is a pleasure to meet another faculty member. I must say, this school is quite lacking in that department," Kyle said after a moment. He walked into the room with a frown on his child like face.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    (OCC: I wanted to leave the door open but Im sleepy right now...soo..yeah.. =T YOu can get involved with Alex...but someone needs to bunny him, if possible Lets take this part as no 'Canon'...Chef?..Can you bunny him? Or not then this is canon...*yawn* I will be going)Alex closes the door as he goes deeper in the archives.'Hmmm...Intresting...'Alex whispers as he gets deeper.He was reading about the every person in the school with powers.'Pyrokinesis?...Good one....'Alex whispers as he searches for the others.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Chris
    "Ah Yes Sorry I was a minute late and 15.7 Seconds" He read his piece of Paper, "I have set up the Computer in My Room, Now Mind handing me that Cup of Hot Chocalate, While we talk?" Chris Remembered about the group "Some Kids were mucking around with their Powers, I know."

(What Day is it?)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    (OCC: Sorry for being late i was soooo busy today so im just gona keep this post simple and small cause im tired.)

Timmy started to tell how he learnt about his powers, he said, Well, uh, not much to tell. It was after...the incident. A few days later, after graduating from high school, I went back to the apartment. Suddenly, I could see light all around, like literally. It took me long to figure it out.
    Sorry, I guess that was kinda lame.
    "Its ok"replied Lilly.
    "Boy its getting late, wonder when Ashley's gona be done"said Lilly.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: Sure, I guess I could bunny your character. Any specific thing you want me to make him do? Oh and this is just the first day, Sunday, of the Rp Oh and it's not time for Programming yet. It's time for Geography)

"I'll come back but watch this..." Dimitri said. Dimitri began to show his power to Ashley and Joey. "Like it?" Dimitri asked. "That's so cool." Ashley said. "It is called..." Dimitri was appearently searching for the right words to say. "...Материал Манипуляция." Dimitri said. "Oh cool. Material Manipulation, correct?" Ashley said. "Whoa man! That's awesome! As you can tell, mine is pyrokinesis! I can make and move fire with my mind!" Joey said. He made a fireball into a triangle. But then someone yelled at them. "Hey You! Get Back to your Dorms!" The man yelled. "We're not past curfew! Learn the rules smart ***!" Joey shouted. Ashley laughed. "You sure showed him." She said jokingly and sweetly. "Yeah, we can head inside if you guys want." Joey said. "It's getting pretty cold out here. I think we should." Ashley said.

Bethany was in her office, looking at papers, when all of a sudden, Kyle called Bethany's cell phone. "Hello? Hi Mr. Gunnard. How may I help you?" Bethany asked politely. "Ms. Bethany. The new teacher is said to have arrived now. Just wanted to let you know." Kyle said. "Thank you. I'm on my way right now. Good bye." Bethany said. Bethany closed her cell phone and set off towards Geography. Bethany walked down the hall and arived in Geography. He wasn't there yet. Oh well. Bethany would welcome him when he came. For now she had to wait.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Well that comment made him glad. Lilly was ok with it, but she was getting impatient waiting for Ashley. She must still be with Joey, who can control...fire. Timmy shrugs it off & sits down.

"Just be patient, Lilly. There's no need to rush things." Timmy was now thinking of something. He speaks again. "Try to do something to pass the time. Maybe that'll help."

Back