• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
  • "So do they know about my Night walk, " Alex thought, Mr. Preist Tried as hard as he could to talk into Alex's town "No, But I do, When I was walking with you to the dorms I found it in your Memory." Suddenly the connection dropped, "I can't do that again today" He said openly That was true he could only do that once a day so he was talking normally when he said that.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • (I decided to screw time laws and arrive already, since I was alone in London with no one to interact with.)
    William walked behind the girls and Joey, with a portal in his hand, and he was poking it's finger through it , the other portal being in his other hand. "So, anything interesting while I was gone?" He asked Joey.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lilly and Ashley kept running, they both made it together as a straight draw.
    "Awsome run *sigh sigh* Ashley"said Lilly exhausted as she rest her hand on the door on Ashley's dorm.
    Then Lilly heard a silent voice calling, H-hey! Lilly said I could come too! Hey, wait up!
    "Did you hear that?"asked Lilly, then a cat came over slowly to Lilly, it was Neko.
    Neko curled around Lilly's legs as the girls were looking, "Neko! What are yo doing here!"said Lilly, Lilly could tell that Ashley felt confused, "I will explain later"said Lilly as she turned her head around and carried on, "Now Neko if you really like me go to Will, i think he is still outside, ok?"asked Lilly politely.
    Neko started to walk away to the THU doors, "Wow, that cat is trained"said Lilly as she turned around and smiled at Ashley.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Still running, Timmy could see the room with Lilly & Ashley, &...that cat? Ok... Will's cat walked away, adding that Timmy was quite confusede about that. He finally made it to Ashley's room, exhausted.

"Finally...made it..." He said breathing hard from running. He was now with Ashley & Lilly, but that wasn't in his mind right now. He couldn't even think straight since he was already sweating.

shinysweety

Years
  • Suddenly Timmy appeared exhausted to, he then said, Finally...made it...
    "Hi Timmy!"said Lilly waving at him happily, then Lilly turned around and saw Dimitri there.
    "Yikes!"said Lilly as she jamp a little, "Oh, hi Dimitri."said Lilly.
    Lilly turned back to Ashley, "Lets go inside"said Lilly.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri Entered the Dorm and sat on the floor with his bag still on his back "Nice Constrait." He said saying the wrong words for room.

Mr. Priest
    (Post in bound)
    Chris turned gently to the direction he will be going, He straightend and he walked through the corridors seeing the lush, soft, lime grass upon the Moistened Earth. He looked through the empty class rooms and found his room he sat and Adjusted it to the shape of the
    silky, luxirous seat, he sat some papers onto his lap and he write on them for the next day's lesson, he gracfully jumped up and brang out his blue and silver Monocho 1891 Super Ex Ex and he flipped open the top and Dialed "678-995-6168" Bethany's Number "I would like to see Alex's Medical Profile." He croaked as his throat dried, he moved his hand towards his cup and pulled it towards him, he gently tipped it down his throat and the mouth moisten, he started walking towards the Office.

(Happy ShinySweety?)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Oh, I know! Have William come and ask Kyle in three days to send him back in time. That way he can have appeared at the school now. Good idea, right? :D)

Joey sauntered up to the group that was gathered outside Ashley's door. He then had a cat thrust in his face. Bad memories came flooding back to him and he backed away from the kitty.

"Um... That's very nice and all... Err... But could you please not do that?" Joey said, very uncomfortable right now. He had been afraid of cats for a long time. when he was still a baby, he had pulled on the tail of the old tabby that had lived under the house. When his father finally got him away from the cat, he needed several stitches and his left ear had to be partially reattached. So, understandably, he was terrified of all cats. Still, he was trying to be nice, but if William didn't listen, then he might have to excuse himself and go running back to his dorm.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William pouted and put the cat on the floor. "Now, Neko." He was actually talking to the cat. "Go find Jeane and sneak back into the room." The cat turned around and it's tail was more or less wagging...it then ran off in the direction of his dorm. "All right then." He wiped cat hairs off his pants and kept walking towards the room as he put his hands in his pockets.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Come on, stop the fighting. Sorry I'm late, I had a bunch of school :/)

Ashley and Lilly raced to Ashley's dorm. It was neck-and-neck. They finally made it. Neither had won, it was a tie. Lilly and Ashley kept running, they both made it together as a straight draw. "Awsome run, Ashley!" Lilly said. "Yeah. Race ya next time." Ashley said, laughing. "H-hey! Lilly said I could come too! Hey, wait up!" Timmy shouted. "Did you hear that?" Lilly asked. "Then come on, slow-poke!" Ashley said jokingly. Then a cat came up to Lilly. They knew each other."Neko! What are you doing here!?" Lilly asked the cat. Ashley was a little confused. "I will explain later." Lilly said, as if reading Ashley's mind. "Okay." Ashley said, slightly chuckling. Lilly turned away from Ashley to talk to the cat. It's name was appearently Neko. "Now, Neko, if you really like me, go to Will, I think he is still outside, okay?" Neko started to walk out of the THU. "Wow, that cat is trained!" Lilly said. "You're telling me. t seems more like a dog." Ashley said. Timmy finally caught up with Ashley and Lilly. "Finally...made it..." Timmy said. "Glad you could come." Ashley said, still joking. "Hi Timmy!" Lilly said. Then, Dimitri came out of no where. "Oh, gosh!" Ashley said. Lilly was startled as well. "Well, that's the second heart attack I've had tonight." Ashley said. Ashley liked to joke around. But she would never take it far enough that she would hurt the feeings of anyone. "Okay, let's go!" Lilly said excitedly. "Now what you're about to see is... Well, my room." Ashley said as she opened the door. Ashley reached for the light switch and flipped it. The light revealed the room. The room was half painted purple. Ashley also had a window with samll purple curtans. Ashley had a bed with purple butterfly pattern sheets and blankets on it. Ashley also had picture of some beautiful flowers on it. Ashley's sie of the room as on the right-hand side. That's also where the bathroom door was. Ashley has a closet beside her bed. On each side of the room was a flat-screen TV on the wall pointing towards each room-mate's bed. To the left of Ashley's bed and to the right of Ashley's room-mate's bed was a tan-colored wood desk for study purposes. Then each wall in front of each person's bed was cabnets and a kitchen sink. Each equiped with a dish washer, a drying rack, a stove-top, a microwave, and a six-foot fridge. It was the perfect room for Ashley. "What do you guys think?" Ashley asked as she went to sit on her bed. The group all walked into Ashley's dorm. "Nice Constrait." Dimitri said. "Thank you." Ashley said with a smile.

"I can't do that again today." Mr. Priest said out of no where. "Are you alright?" Bethany asked. Then Mr. Priest walked out of the office. Bethany was very confused. "Why would he do that?" Bethany said. Bethay saw students racing across the halls. Bethany laughed at the sight. It wasn't eveyday you saw two teens with super powers racing down the halls of a University deticated to help control super powers. Then, Bethany received a phone call. I was Mr. Priest. Strange. Bethany picked up her phone and flipped it open. "Hello, Mr. Priest. Is there anything you need?" Bethany asked. "I would like to see Alex's Medical Profile." Mr. Priest said. "What do you need it for? Oh, and yes, you may. Would you like to pick it up from my office or would you like me to bring it to you?" Bethany asked, making a copy of Alex Fang's Medical Profile.

(Ooc: By the way, Bethany's number is 678-995-6168)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Timmy finally caught his breath as Ashley opened the door, revealing her room. It was a grand master peice. Timmy was drooling at everything around. "Wow, just...wow."

He entered the room, which triggered his nervous system. He was with a whole group now. How the heck is he gonna handle this?! He's always the quiet one, & he will be again with everyone talking. He doesn't even know what to say! He can't even speak! What a world what a world...

shinysweety

Years
  • (OCC: Chef just asking but could i make a second character that's a teacher? If i can i will make her SU later)

Ashley opened the door to her room, it was beautiful!
    "Wow Ashley nice place!"Said Lilly after Dimitri said something, Then other people started to come inside Ashley's room, Lilly went over to Ashley which was siting on her bed.
    Lilly sat down next to Ashley and smiled at her, "Hey Ashley do you like my new outfit!"asked Lilly as she showed Ashley the outfit she was wearing, "Don't forget the watch, its diamond encrusted and it was on a huge sale!"replied Lilly as she giggled a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Things were quite comfy here. Now, where to sit? It was tough to know where to sit. Ah, what harm can it do? Timmy walked around then sat on a bed. When he looked to his left, his heart skipped a beat. He was sitting next to Lilly. What is wrong with him?! He's never been THIS close to her before! & now THIS happens?!

'Why did I come?' He thought harshly. 'Why the heck did I come knowing I'm getting myself into a weird situation?' Maybe he should just go, but before he could go anywhere Lilly asked Ashley how her outfit was. Timmy, being the nice type, commented. "I-I like it." Great. Now he can't go anywhere.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William entered the room, and stared around. "Not too bad, we might hire you for a interior designs company!" William said to Ashley, he sat in her roommate's bed, and stared at both Lilly and Timmy. "So roommates...is that allowed? I mean they are both a young man and a young woman respectively...still, that saves me a lot of work, he now HAS to talk to her." William thought.

"Hey, I've got an idea for something to do." William proposed, "Some of us don't know anything at all about each other, why don't we say more about ourselves? But nothing too personal if you don't want to." William proposed. "Simple stuff like this," William coughed. "My name is William Silvers, I was born in London but was, as you may say, forced to come to America, and after growing up in a Lab, I gained my powers, and then I escaped and went back to my family and now I do some...business...for my family." William smiled. "Although mine was a little revealing, you can only say whatever you feel like saying, so, how about it?"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Lilly sat down next to Ashley and smiled at her, "Hey Ashley do you like my new outfit!"asked Lilly as she showed Ashley the outfit she was wearing, "Don't forget the watch, its diamond encrusted and it was on a huge sale!"replied Lilly as she giggled a little."Was it flying or floating." Dimitri joked
    (if you don't get it's like "OMG it's on a big SAIL") Then this boy proposed something "Ok." Dimitri sat on the floor "My name is Dimitri Onsly, I was born in Siberia, My Dad went to be a army.(Tripped up on word again)Mother became a Nurse in Rome when I was 12 I was home teached as much as possiable. so he went to live with his Cousin's Uncle in Law, Because he was the nearest relative who didn't mind me, Because most of the Relatives living in Europe or Russia tend to not like my parents because they didn't give me the proper Schol(Trip) , Who was English who lived in America so I moved there and I started public Schooling, then I got bullied alot for being Russian accent(Trip), and that is how came here of cours there's still my powers but you havent asked for it." (Rememeber he only makes a laugh if he likes them or known them for 4 month (Can't remeber)

"What do you need it for?" Bethany asked "He said- I mean thought somthing, a fact for that matter but I want to see how he is." Chris
    replied "Yes, you may. Would you like to pick it up from my office or would you like me to bring it to you?" Bethany asked,Chris thought about it "I'll pick it up..." He ended the call with a simple "Bye" He walked swiftly to the office he swept in and took the paper (Trying to make longer post) and he sat and read it...

(kagan can you PM basicly your RP medical file please will edit.)

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly was looking Ashley and she was looking at Lilly to, then William said something at the girls turned there heads to listen, Will said, Hey, I've got an idea for something to do.
    Some of us don't know anything at all about each other, why don't we say more about ourselves? But nothing too personal if you don't want to.
    Simple stuff like this.
    My name is William Silvers, I was born in London but was, as you may say, forced to come to America, and after growing up in a Lab, I gained my powers, and then I escaped and went back to my family and now I do some...business...for my family.
    "Ok great idea!"replied Lilly, then Dimitri said, Ok.
    And started to talk about himself, My name is Dimitri Onsly, I was born in Siberia, My Dad went to be a army.(Tripped up on word again)Mother became a Nurse in Rome when I was 12 I was home teached as much as possiable. so he went to live with his Cousin's Uncle in Law, Because he was the nearest relative who didn't mind me, Because most of the Relatives living in Europe or Russia tend to not like my parents because they didn't give me the proper Schol(Trip) , Who was English who lived in America so I moved there and I started public Schooling, then I got bullied alot for being Russian accent(Trip), and that is how came here of cours there's still my powers but you havent asked for it.
    Dimitri had finished his speech and it was interesting.
    "Me next!"said Lilly smiling, "Ok here goes, My name is Lilly Leaf Northwood but that isn't really my lat name. Im an orphan and i got taught stuff like spelling.
    Then when i was 6 a family adopted me and that is when i became a Northwood.
    And they pit me in many activity places like horse riding and gym, I discovered my powers in Gym class actually, when i was making a speech.
    Then a few years later my parents died and i stayed with my friend and now she is staying in my house cause she doesn't have a job yet."finished Lilly.
    "Ok im done, who's next?"asked Lilly smiling.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Thanks." Ashley said with a big smile. "Hey Ashley, do you like my new outfit? Don't forget the watch, it's diamond encrusted and it was on a huge sale!" Lilly said. "Wow, Lil, that's awesome!" Ashley said. ."Was it flying or floating?" Dimitri asked. Ashley laughed. "Hey, I've got an idea for something to do. Some of us don't know anything at all about each other, so why don't we say more about ourselves? But nothing too personal if you don't want to." Will said. "I think that's a great idea, Will." Ashley said. "My name is William Silvers, I was born in London but was, as you may say, forced to come to America, and after growing up in a Lab, I gained my powers, and then I escaped and went back to my family and now I do some...business...for my family." Will said. "My name is Dimitri Onsly, I was born in Siberia, My Dad went to be a army.Mother became a Nurse in Rome when I was 12. I was home teached as much as possiable. So he went to live with his Cousin's Uncle in Law, Because he was the nearest relative who didn't mind me, Because most of the Relatives living in Europe or Russia tend to not like my parents because they didn't give me the proper School. Who was English who lived in America so I moved there and I started public Schooling, then I got bullied alot for being Russian accent, and that is how came here. Of course there's still my powers but you havent asked for it." Dimitri said. "Ok here goes, My name is Lilly Leaf Northwood but that isn't really my last name. I'm an orphan and I got taught stuff like spelling. Then when I was 6, a family adopted me and that is when I became a Northwood. And they put me in many activity places like horse riding and gym. I discovered my powers in Gym class actually, when I was making a speech. Then a few years later my parents died and I stayed with my friend. And now she is staying in my house 'cause she doesn't have a job yet. Okay, I'm done, who's next?" Lilly said. "Wow... You have all gone through a lot." Ashley said. "Um... I guess I could go next..." Ashley said. "My name is Ashley Sparks Adams. When I was little, my Mom died. Then, about four years ago, my Dad remarried to a woman named Scarlet... And, um... Scarlet isn't a good mother to me and my brother at all. My Dad is always out on buisness trips and has no idea what goes on in our house while he's away..." Ashley said, trailing off into her thoughts. "My power is Telekinesis. Here's how it works." Ashley said. Ashley lifted up a few papers using her Telekinesis. "I can move and lift things with my mind. I can't lift things really heavy like cars, but it's useful." Ashley said. Ashley returned the papers to their place with her Telekinesis. "So who's next?" Ashley said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey sauntered into Ashley's room with the others and leaned up against the wall.

"Nice room!" Joey said with a smile. He sat and listened to everyone's story. He figured that it was his turn to share. And since they all seemed to be telling the truth about themselves, he figured he may as well share the full story himself.

"I guess I can go next... I'm Joseph Randell. I was born right here in the city. Growing up I was always a little bit... Mischievous... I played pranks on everyone and got into all kinds of trouble. Trying to stop it, my parents enrolled me in as many sports programs as they could. And it worked. I fell in love with baseball. Heheheh, no one can throw a fire ball like I can... Anyways... Things were doing fine... Until mother died. She was diagnosed with cancer, and couldn't recover from it. She died when I was 13, and I started getting into trouble again. I was kicked out of school when I was about 16. When I was 17 I went to jail, well Juvenile, for a few months. When I got out, I enrolled in night school and got a diploma. My father got me a job at a restaurant. When I found out I was fired for messing with my boss, I went through a construction sight to get home. I discovered my powers that night. My father enrolled me here, and I decided to come. So here I am!" Joey said calmly. He had probably just messed things up with Ashley. She probably wouldn't like him now that she knew how much of a trouble maker he was. Still, at least he had been honest.

"Oh yeah, I can control fire. I know all of you saw that fireball I had before. I'm not going to do it now though. Just don't feel like it," Joey said with a small smile at Timmy. He turned his attention back to Ashley and waited for someone else to speak.

shinysweety

Years
  • Um... I guess I could go next... Said Ashley as she carried on, My name is Ashley Sparks Adams. When I was little, my Mom died. Then, about four years ago, my Dad remarried to a woman named Scarlet... And, um... Scarlet isn't a good mother to me and my brother at all. My Dad is always out on buisness trips and has no idea what goes on in our house while he's away..." Ashley said, trailing off into her thoughts. "My power is Telekinesis. Here's how it works." Ashley said. Ashley lifted up a few papers using her Telekinesis. "I can move and lift things with my mind. I can't lift things really heavy like cars, but it's useful." Ashley said. Ashley returned the papers to their place with her Telekinesis.
    So who's next?
    Lilly waited and listened as Joey said his past, I guess I can go next... I'm Joseph Randell. I was born right here in the city. Growing up I was always a little bit... Mischievous... I played pranks on everyone and got into all kinds of trouble. Trying to stop it, my parents enrolled me in as many sports programs as they could. And it worked. I fell in love with baseball. Heheheh, no one can throw a fire ball like I can... Anyways... Things were doing fine... Until mother died. She was diagnosed with cancer, and couldn't recover from it. She died when I was 13, and I started getting into trouble again. I was kicked out of school when I was about 16. When I was 17 I went to jail, well Juvenile, for a few months. When I got out, I enrolled in night school and got a diploma. My father got me a job at a restaurant. When I found out I was fired for messing with my boss, I went through a construction sight to get home. I discovered my powers that night. My father enrolled me here, and I decided to come. So here I am!
    Oh yeah, I can control fire. I know all of you saw that fireball I had before. I'm not going to do it now though. Just don't feel like it.

Joey had finished his speech and there was just Timmy left... i think.
    Lilly turned to look at Timmy and he seemed nervous infront of everyone, " Poor Timmy, he is probably being shy as usual..."thought Lilly.

Back