• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • "Your hand reeks of Joseph Randell. It proves...you really are on his side, trying to trick me with your false kindness. I've been training like hell for the past few hours, and I find out everybody betrayed me while I was gone. Including you. But...it's to be expected. I'm cursed to walk the earth, without anybody to trust. A friend, you would call it. But...I fooled myself, thinking I could make "friends." One enemy, and everybody else sides with that enemy, leaving the lonely dragon to isolate himself from the others. If that isn't enough, this said dragon was nearly killed six times in a single day. But...it doesn't matter anymore." Tyrant said. "Wait. Tyrant, you can't walk away from all of your problems. What did Joey ever do to you? I can feel that you have bottled up anger inside of you and you're unleashing it on Joey. Why?" Ashley said. Ashley never liked to get into fights, but she wasn't in a fight. She was trying to resolve one. "And you don't have to be lonely. We're always here for you. You can trust us." Ashley said.

"Beth, do you mind giving me a map so I can find my office?" Lunar asked. "Of course, Luna. Just a sec'." Bethany said as she looked through her desk's drawers to find one. Bethany loved to be reunited with an old friend of hers. Lunar was a really kind friend. It was almost like Bethany and Lunar were sisters. "Found one." Bethany said as she straightened herself up again. "Your office is right over here." Bethany said, pointing to Lunar's office on the map. "You are pleased to decorate it the way you wish. As you can see, I decorated my office to match my personality." Bethany said, laughing. "Thanks, Beth, bye!" Lunar said. "You're very welcome. It's nice to see an old friend again. Bye!" Bethany said with a big smile. Lunar walked out of Bethany's office to try and find her own. Bethany turned her head back to Kyle. "Hello, Mr. Gunnard. May I help you with anything?" Bethany asked.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Looks like Timmy was being ignored. That didn't feel good. Regardless, he ran out with the others too. Maybe he should just be quiet since no one is speaking to him.

In the hallways, Ashley was trying to talk some sense into Tyrant. What's wrong with him anyway? "Joey, why is he so mad at you?" He asked curiously to him, though he was still timid from his fire powers. Whatever it was, should Timmy do something? He doesn't want this to go out of hand.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • (OCC: Just a reminder Chef don't forget Lilly is there)

Lunar

Lunar walked along the hall, her office was near to Bethany's, Lunar kept walking making high heel taps on the floor.
    Lunar heard noises, a girl was talking she said something trust.
    "Wonder what the teen's here powers are'thought Lunar smiling at herself.
    Lunar walked by and Ashley's voice got softer and quite everytime she moved, "Mr.Priest Office, Professor Kyle's office..."thought Lunar as she walked past different Offices until she stopped and turned to look at a door with a beautiful purple sign that said, 'Ms.Lunar Love Office'
    Lunar was exited and opened the door, it was so tidy and clean. "Wow!"said Lunar as she looked around her white office.
    It had a nice big wood desk with folders and a few pens, papers, erasers, pictures and pots.
    Her room was white with a few big black swirls and a cute sofa at the side of the room.
    There were two cute twisting red chairs and a bookshelf with a few draws to put stuff in.
    There was also colorful beeds for curtains and a cute clean shelf for awards.
    "This place perfect!"said Lunar as she went to her desk and sighed delightfully.
    Lunar put her books and stuff she was carrying in a nice neat order in her desk, Lunar took off her red jacket and put it around her chair and sat down.
    Then Lunar saw a note and a beautiful bouquet of roses and a box of heart shaped chocolates on her desk.
    Lunar smiled and picked up the note and read it, it said,

Dear Lunar,
    Im so glad you came to work here im, no were looking forward to your teaching and kindness.
    It's so nice to see you again and to know you have powers to.

Your old friend, Bethany

"Aww how sweet"thought Lunar, Lunar looked at the roses, one of theme was getting brown with some torn petal parts and it was crouching.
    "Oh poor thing, let me fix you honey"said Lunar to the rose, Lunar put out her hands and picked up the rose carefully, then she blew on the rose and put it back, then Lunar spread out her fingers and there was golden sparkles coming from her hands.
    "Heal little flower"said Lunar is a calm voice, the flower started to straighten up and blossom even more, it was saved!
    Lunar stopped it and looked at the flower which was now as beautiful as the others.
    "Are you better?"asked Lunar to the flower.
    Lunar sighed and put the roses and chocolate box to the side of the desk, she then took a couple of papers and looked through them.
    "Let see, uhu..."said Lunar as she flipped through the papers, Lunar stopped flipping and smiling as she put back the papers and started to read the one she took.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "If I was walking away from my problems, all of you could've already been dead. And the last person I "trusted" tried shooting me with a shotgun seconds after I decided to trust him. You wouldn't understand what it's like...being a cursed dragon." Tyrant said, still walking away. "Nobody will understand it. No matter what..."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Kyle

Kyle sort of frowned at Bethany. He had just said why he was in here! He was lost! Bah. Her'd be better off wondering around trying to find his way to his room without her help!

"Ahem. Of course. I was trying to get back to my room, and I seem to have gotten mixed around. Could I perhaps have a map too?" Kyle said, still a little agrivated about being ignored.

Joey

Joey was about to say something when suddenly water was dumped all over him. He hadn't even been doing anything! The fireball he had been idly tossed was extinguished and he was now soaked to the bone. Ignoring everyone else, he mumbled something about being tired and made his way to his room. He opened the door and went in. He didn't notice if anyone was there or not as he grabbed some dry clothing and headed for the shower.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • (Sorry for posting short :\ )
    Alex was silent all through the things.He sighed.[He said that he was not going to fight him....I've seen better liars..Even if hes not going to..When you get attacked..you need to defend yourself..] Alex thinked.Alex sighed again and stood quiet.Alex looked at Joey and he was soaking wet.Alex walked to the room after Joey.He needed to sleep.Alex yawned as he opened the door.He closed it behind him and he threw himself to his bed.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Ashley was worried. This was bad. Lilly came running out of the dorm and stood next to Ashley. "If I was walking away from my problems, all of you could've already been dead. And the last person I "trusted" tried shooting me with a shotgun seconds after I decided to trust him. You wouldn't understand what it's like...being a cursed dragon. Nobody will understand it. No matter what..." Tyrant said. "I know how you feel. I once felt like I couldn't trust anybody. But you don't have to worry or think you're cursed. We're all your friends and we're here for you. You can trust us. You may not know us, but you can. And I can prove it to you." Ashley said. Then, Joey got soaked with water out of no where. Joey mumbled something and then went to his dorm. Ashley didn't know what to say. She couldn't talk to everyone at once. Especially if they were walking away.

"Ahem. Of course. I was trying to get back to my room, and I seem to have gotten mixed around. Could I perhaps have a map too?" Kyle asked, sounding a bit angry. "Why yes, of course." Bethany said. Bethany reached down and garbbed a map out of her desk. "Your office is right over here. It's straight accross from Lunar's desk." Bethany said. Bethany gave the map to Kyle. "And there' also a few copies of this map in your office. If you run out, you can use the copier in the teacher's lounge." Bethany said. "Now is there anything else I can get for you?" Bethany asked.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Joey was walking back to his dorm all wet, he ignored everyone that was there and just went back to his dorm while mumbling something.
    "Wow, what was that about"said Lilly as she straightened up, "Come on Ashley we should better get back"replied Lilly as she softly grabbed Ashley's arm.
    Then Ms.Lunar came and asked, Excuse me im a new teacher here. My name is Lunar and do you mind me asking, why is the floor wet?
    Lilly looked at Lunar and replied, "Hi im Lilly and-, oh right umm, the water... well..... its kinda weird, a guy was about to talk and then he got wet and went back into his dorm"replied Lilly.
    Then Lunar said, Alright then that's fine, im gona tell Bethany to get the janitor thank you.
    "Bye!"said Lilly to Lunar as she walked away, "Ok, that was nice and i love her hair"said Lilly as she looked at Ashley.

Lunar

Lunar had finished reading the paper and took her pen, she wrote her name at the bottom of the paper, it was a form.
    "There that should do it"said Lunar as she put the paper aside, Lunar got up at went to the water machine in her office.
    She pressed the cold button and took a cup as water ran down, Lunar put her cup down at the water and waited till it was full.
    Lunar's cup was full and she picked it up and took a sip of the water, "This is so exiting and-"said Lunar excitedly as she stopped and had a a face as if she forgot something.
    "Oh, i forgot my stuff!"said Lunar, Lunar quickly put down her cup and put back on her red jacket covering her blue top with a badge, Lunar opened the door and quickly ran out.
    Lunar kept running well actually jogging, Lunar heard voices again and just kept walking.
    Lunar made a turn and saw a bunch of Teens, and a wet floor.
    Lunar walked up to the Teens and said, "Excuse me im a new teacher here. My name is Lunar and do you mind me asking, why is the floor wet?"asked Lunar as she looked at two girls, they both had hats and brown hair, they were wearing nice outfits and one of them was holding the others arm.
    Then one of the girls (Lilly) said,"Hi im Lilly and-, oh right umm, the water... well..... its kinda weird, a guy was about to talk and then he got wet and went back into his dorm, true story"said Lilly.
    "Alright then that's fine, im gona tell Bethany to get the janitor thank you"replied Lunar as she kept walking past heading towards the doors.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Even Joey doesn't talk to Timmy. Why is no one talking to him...? It's like he's invisible. Invisible... Lilly might listen to him at least, or maybe not. He just felt sad right now, he had to talk to someone!

He saw Lilly talking to a teacher, & the she left the students be. He walked up to Lilly & Ashley. "Why isn't anyone listening to me?" He asked sadly to Lilly, only looking at the ground since he didn't wanna face anyone since they weren't listening to him. Will Lilly listen to him?

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William looked at Joey walking away, he couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry!" William said, but still laughing, it had been a good prank, except it wasn't a prank, he had gotten Joey to leave, so the fight couldn't possibly go on.
    He turned to Tyrant. "You just destroyed your own stuff, if you need a place to crash while you...I don't know...get some new stuff, you can come crash in my dorm with Dimitri and I." William said, turning around and yelled to Tyrant. "Room 713, don't forget."
    He turned to Timmy. "Well, you look down." William said smiling.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Proof? How can I believe you're telling me the truth? You might just be using lies to bring my guard down, then you'd just kill me with a sword in the chest. I won't be fooled so easily." Tyrant said as the black fire was starting to return to his right arm. Soon, black fire started return to his left arm as well, starting from the hand.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Lunar had left and Timmy came over to Lilly and said, Why isn't anyone listening to me?
    Timmy had his head down looking at the floor, Then Will just came and said, Well, you look down.
    "Ya, why do you think that, we just went to look at what was happening"replied Lilly.
    "Its ok Timmy,me and Ashley were just heading back to her dorm, you wana come?"asked Lilly.

Lunar

Lunar went to her car and opened the trunk, she took out a dark blue suite case with flower prints on it.
    Lunar sighed delightfully, exited for her new job Lunar headed back inside and into the thu passing Lilly,Ashley, Will and some more people.
    Lunar kept walking and reached her dorm, "Well, its time to decorate!"said Lunar smiling as she opened her Office door and went inside.
    "Ok..."said Lunar softly as she started to unpack, Lunar took out a few first and second place trophies and put them on the trophy shelf.
    Then she took out a few 3rd place badges and put them on the trophy shelf to, Lunar then took out a picture of herself and her parents and put it on her desk.
    ......................................................................................................
    Later Lunar had finished unpacking and sighed in work and sat down on her chair leaning back and relaxing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Well, Tyrant did cause a ruckus. It's understandable now. Tyrant was all trouble. "Don't you think we should, um, handle the situation?" He said to Lilly. He then turned to William. "I'm still a little down, but at least you & Lilly spoke to me." He said with a smile.

Now the only problem was Tyrant. He didn't trust anyone. Would he trust Timmy? There's only one way to find out. He walked up to Tyrant, a little scared. "Uh, Tyrant? You remember me, right...?"

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William walked behind Timmy, holding the gun in it's holster, just in case he attacked Timmy. No, just in case attacked Lilly. No, just in case he attacked anyone. "Right behind you, Timmy." William said. "Tyrant, I'm not gonna attack if you don't, deal?" He asked.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Lilly was walking over to Timmy letting go of Ashley's arm, "Why am i coming, oh well better keep quite just in-case..."thought Lilly.
    Lilly walked over to Timmy and stood next to him as Timmy said, Uh, Tyrant? You remember me, right...?
    "What is Timmy doing?"asked Lilly to herself as she bit her lips, then Will came and said, Right behind you, Timmy.
    Tyrant, I'm not gonna attack if you don't, deal?
    Lilly decided to not speak right now, "Say deal, say deal!"thought Lilly.

Lunar

Lunar had fallen asleep on her chair with her glasses till on.
    "ZZZZZzzzzzz"said Lunar sleeping, Lunar was fast asleep when suddenly her phone rang.
    "beep-beep-beep-"said her phone, Lunar sighed in tiredness and kept her yes closed as she woke up.
    Lunar yawned and the phone was still ringing, Lunar opened her yes and shook her head as she was more awake, then she picked up the phone and looked at the number, "Bethany!"said Lunar as she started to talk, "Hi Beth how are you! Thanks so much for the flowers!"said Lunar.
    Lunar straightened her glasses and quietly yawned as she waited for a reply.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "We're not ignoring you, Timmy." Ashley said. "Proof? How can I believe you're telling me the truth? You might just be using lies to bring my guard down, then you'd just kill me with a sword in the chest. I won't be fooled so easily." Tyrant said. "A sword in the chest? I wouldn't ever do that to anyone. And you can search my things because I don't even have a weapon." Ashley said. "Right behind you, Timmy. Tyrant, I'm not gonna attack if you don't, deal?" Will said. Ashley saw that he had a gun in his pocket. Ashley's heart sank. "Don't." Ashley said with a soft voice. "Just leave him alone. He perfers to be that way." Ashley said. "Tyrant, if you want to talk to me, you know where to find me." Ashley said. "I... Gotta go." Ashley said as she walked towards her dorm. Ashley was acting very strange. This wasn't her. Not even Ashley knew what had gotten into her. Ashley just wanted to give it up before anything bad happened or anyone got hurt. Or was there another reason? Ashley entered her dorm and layed on her bed. "Why can't I just get a break?" Ashley thought.

(Ooc: Actually, Bethany didn't call. Bethany's still talking to Kyle.)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri watched as they talked, he pulled down the walls and said "I need to get back to my..." Dimitri thought about the word, "..dorm I haven't even set up and look at how much stuff I have." Dimitri pointed to his backpack his 2 suit cases, his gym bag and his wallet on the floor in Ashley's room, "See you." He said picking up is bags, His suitcases on his hands, backpack on his back, wallet in pocket.

He started walking to his dorm 713, As he finds his corridor he reads out the numbers "708,710, 712..." He works out the math, "So My Place is just... 713, Perfect." He puts down his suit cases and puts the key in and turns it anti-clockwise twice, and pushed, it didn't open Stupid English He took it out and put it back in and turned it clockwise once and it unlocked, putting his key in his wallet, and picking up his suitcases, and kicking the door open, he comes in and sees a Bunk bed with Notes on the covers the one on top says

"Dimitri Yuri Onsly." He put the suit cases down and unpacks, and then at the end he brings out his laptop and sits on his appointed desk, he started it up, It was Completely in Russian No English at all, and he puts his Atire in his wardrobe titled "Onsly", Then he saw 2 numbers on the door with it saying "Phones" He saw the two, one was his so he presumed the others was his Roommate, He brung out his Completely Russian phone and called his room-mate, (Hope this is not Godmodding or something) it went to answer phone, "Hey this is Dimitri, I unpacked! You might want to come and see this place." Dimitri sighed as he ended his recording and took out a poster from his bedroom in Russia, He put it up, It had a great big Soviet flag on it, and some russian words saying "мотхер Россия неедс ые, 1942"

(See I told you guys it was you who limited my lengh.)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • ".....I'll give her some time to herself. I might not return until tomorrow. You can all celebrate getting rid of me." Tyrant said, leaving the THU, and started walking. "It would be best if everyone just kept away from me. I'm nothing but a monster in the form of a human. I guess...that's my fate. I hate all of this. If I never met any of them...things would be different. Hopefully...I'd be....."normal." Doubt that, though." Tyrant thought as the black fire on his arms dissapeared. "At least the black fire is gone...for now." Tyrant added.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William pouted. "This guy lives on his own little world." William said to Timmy, he put his hand on Timmy's shoulder and opened a portal to his room.
    "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow, I guess." He waved at everyone goodbye and stepped one foot into the portal, then quickly whispered to Timmy. "Good Luck!" William said chuckling, he jumped in the portal and closed it.
    "Dimitri, I got your call, it's all good." William said upon arriving, jumping in his bed, he took off his jacket, shirt and pants, went into the bathroom and came out wearing only boxers.
    He opened the door to let his two cats in, Neko and Jeane. "Welcome home!" He said smiling, they jumped to his bed and he asked Dimitri, "Do you like cats?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Now Tyrant ignores him. Timmy didn't mind as Tyrant now left. William was next to leave through a portal, but not before telling Timmy 'good luck', which made Timmy blush as he knew what Will was talking about.

Now their was only him & Lilly...alone. This day probably went wrong due to Tyrant. He caused such a mess, but he only thought that he was alone. Which reminds him. He turns to Lilly for a question. "Lilly, can I ask you something? What happened before I joined gym class exactly?"

Back