• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Lilly went over to History class but saw she was totally late, Lilly used her Invisibility to go inside the class room and sat next to Ashley again.
    Ashley was writing in her text book and then Lilly took out her textbook to, Lilly saw many interesting things in the class room that are great for History of Egypt and the USA like a picture of George Washington and the great pyramid of Giza, Lilly opened her writing book and started to write.
    Later history was over and Lilly saw Ashley look at her watch, Lilly looked at her watch too and saw it was 11:30, there was still a few hours before power control and gym classes start,"Well time to go back to my room"thought Lilly, Lilly handed in her history textbook for a look, the teacher said it was brilliant.
    Then Lilly picked up her bag"Thanks and bye!"said Lilly and went back through the hallway and into her room.
    "Hi im back"said Lilly to her room-mate, "Oh and i never got a change to catch your name, im Lilly and you?"asked Lilly.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley didn't hear anyone say anything or open the door, so she cracked it open and saw a boy sleeping in one of the two beds. She shut the door slowly so she wouldn't make a noise. "Where could he have gone?" Ashley wonder aloud. Then, she thought she might try to go check on Lilly and see how she was doing, and maybe get her phone number so they could text each other. Ashley went back to the princibles office and got directions to Lilly's room. She finally found Lilly's dorm room and heard Lilly talking to a boy. "Maybe it's her room-mate." Ashley thought. "Definately her room-mate." Ashley decided not to ease-drop. Ashley knocked on the door.

shinysweety

Years
    "Fine you can tell me later just please don't give me the silent treatment it gets on my nerves"said Lilly crossing her arms, Lilly went over to her bag and picked up a water bottle, she opened the lid and drank some.
    Lilly put the water on a nearby desk and screwed the lid back on untitley.
    The boy kept looking at Lilly while still sitting on the chair, Lilly turned her elbow and dropped the water bottle,"Oh great. can you go get the paper towels"asked Lily,there was no answer *Knock Knock Knock* Lilly heard the door,"Be right there!"shouted Lilly.
    Lilly went over to a cabinet and picked up a few towels and wiped the floor, it was still kinda wet but it was the best she could do, Lilly went over to the bathroom and took some toilet paper.
    "Coming!"shouted Lilly, Lilly put the paper towel on the floor where she dropped the bottle and the paper towel sucked up a few water to show Lilly it was kinda dry.
    "Few"thought Lilly as she tightly screwed the water bottles lid back on and put it back in her bag.
    Lilly went over to the door and opened it,Lilly saw Ashley smiling at the door,"Oh hi Ashley what a nice surprise. please come in"said Lilly politely with a smile.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    "Hi Lilly, nice place." Ashley said while walking into Lilly's room with a smile. "I wanted to check on you and see how you were doing." Ashley said to Lilly. Then, Ashley saw Lilly's room-mate out of the corner of Ashley's eye. He wasn't saying anything. Ashley began to wonder if there was something wrong with him. "Is there something wrong with him?" Ashley asked Lilly. Then, another thought dawned on her mind: "Should I ask Lilly about her super powers?" Ashley figured it might be okay, since Ashley saw her disapear in Science, but then again, Ashley wasn't for sure. At all happened so fast. Ashley finally got out of her thoughts and listened to Lilly's reply.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Joey found himself outside of the dorms. He had been wandering the school for almost an hour. It was now about 11:45. He vaguely wondered if he should go find that girl from before. Or maybe head back to his room. He looked around and saw someone else practicing their power. They seemed to be able to control shadows. Joey thought about it a minute and decided not to interfere. He walked along down the hall toward his room. Ashley had just been peeking in his room then scurried off down the hall. What was up with that? He walked down the hallway and back outside. He was going to practice his power. He created a flare and hurled it at a rock. Because he had been a good pitcher, he was right on target. The fire exploded when it hit the rock, leaving some black scorch marks. He wondered if anybody was watching him. After all, he wasn't exactly hiding! Anyone looking out the window of their dorm room would be able to see him. He didn't care. He assumed that this was a school for people like him. A safe place. A place to work on his powers until he mastered them. He continued throwing fireballs at the rock.

shinysweety

Years
    "Thanks, but just look out for that spot its kinda wet"replied Lilly pointing her finger at the wet spot, Ashley was now in Lilly's room,Lilly listened to Ashley, she said she wanted to check on me,"Thats really nice, im fine"said Lilly, Lilly closed the door and walked next to Ashley.
    Lilly heard Ashley say something about my room mate, if there was something wrong,Lilly turned her head to Ashley,"I don't know, he just stares at me in a weird way and he doesn't even tell me his name"replied Lilly crossing her arms again.
    Ashley turned her head and listened to the rest of what Lilly had to say.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    "Oh. Well, I'm glad your okay. I'm sorry that happened to you in Science." Ashley said to Lilly. "Oh, and do you know where a boy named Joey is?" Ashley asked Lilly. Just then, she heard something outside. Ashley went to the window and checked it out. It was... Joey! Launching fire balls at a rock. "Must be training." Ashley thought. "That's Joey." Ashley said to Lilly. "Hey, Lilly, can you tell me your phone number so I can text you later?" Ashley asked Lilly. "Mine is 770-238-5197." Ashley told Lilly. "Me and Joey talked at lunch earlier, and I want to go see what he's doing." Ashley said.

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly heard Ashley say she was sorry about what happend a Science"Its good, i never really have been good a it anyway"replied Lilly,
    Lilly heard Ashley say Oh, and do you know where a boy named Joey is?, "Who's Joey?replied Lilly.
    Lilly saw Ashley go over to the window, Lilly came and stood by her,"Is that Joey?, i got meet that guy sometime!"said Lilly with a giant smile on her face and hearts as her eyes.
    Lilly then heard Ashley say, that's Joey, "He is so cute!"said Lilly, Lilly made herself drop to the ground and pretended to faint, she opened a eye and saw Ashley looking at her.
    Lilly heard Ashley ask for her phone number and that hers was 770-238-5197, Lilly closed her eye again and took a paper out of her wrist band,Lilly opened both of her eyes and stood up, Lilly dusted her outfit and went to a desk picking up a pen from a pot, "Ok my phone number is......."said Lilly as she started to write her number on the paper,"Almost done......"said Lilly as Ashley waited, Lilly turned her head to see that her room-mate was just sitting there,"Done!"said Lilly.
    Lilly gave the paper to Ashley,"My number is 143-802-9008"said Lilly, Ashley looked at the paper then at Lilly and said Me and Joey talked at lunch earlier, and I want to go see what he's doing, "Sure text you later!"replied Lilly.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
    Ray sighed and thought to himself, (what the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime?) He then got up, grabbed his skateboard, and left his dorm. He began skateboarding through the halls and he eventually passed by a boy throwing fireballs at a rock. He began to stare at him in awe. He totally forgot that other people he had powers. Ray got off of his board and continued to stare. He then walked up to him and said, "Woah. That's pretty cool, man."

Nideous

Years
    Joey turned when he heard someone talking to him. They were saying his powers were cool. Joey happened to agree with him on that one!
    "Yeah, it is really cool. I'm Joey! And you are?" he said. He created another fireball and began tossing it up and down gently catching it whenever it landed. He abruptly turned and hurled it at the rock, creating yet another scorch mark. He laughed at his handywork The rock was blackened now. He turned back to the guy with the skateboard.
    "So... I gather from the fact that you are here and not freaked out that you can do stuff as well?" Joey said.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    "Thanks, Lilly, bye!" Ashley said as she exited Lilly's dorm room, still wondering what happened to Lilly's room-mate. Ashley registered Lilly's phone number in Ashley's phone, and headed outside. "All I need is Joey's phone number." Ashley thought to herself. She got lost in the halls, so she went back to her room to get her campus map. As she entered her room, she saw somebody's stuff on the other empty bed accross from Ashley's. "I guess I have my room-mate, then." Ashley thought aloud. Ashley grabbed her map and looked outside. Joey was still there. "Better hurry before he goes." Ashley followed the map to the door that lead outside. As Ashley was about to walk outside, she wasn't sure what to say to him. "Think... What's a good topic... C'mon Ashley, think! he won't be out there forever... got it!" Ashley went outside and said "Hi Joey. What do you think of the college?" Ashley said, trying not to startle him.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Alex woke up at 11:30 and he put his stuff in a cabinet.He looked from his window and saw Joey shooting fireballs at a rock.''So he has powers too...intresting..''Alex said.He opened his window and took a look around.''So you had powers after all..''Alex said with a voice that can Joey hear.He stayed there for a time and walked back in.He checked his clock.There was still a long time before lunch.He took his book and started to read it.His stomach was still messed up too.

Nideous

Years
    Joey was still waiting on an answer from the guy with the skateboard when Ashley walked over to join them. She asked him what he thought about the college. He decided not to tell her what he really thought about it.
    "It's alright, I guess. I've walked around the whole campus this morning. It's pretty small, but that's fine with me. I've only been to one class, so there isn't a lot I can say about it. I'll have to wait until I see my next class," Joey said, adding in his mind that that class was likely the only serious class here. He turned and gave Ashley a charming smile. That's when he heard his roomate yelling at him from their dorm room. Something about him having powers.
    "Well, yeah! I wasn't exactly trying to hide them!" he shouted back before the window had closed.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly saw Ashley open the door and say bye,"Bye Ashley, cya at lunch!"replied Lilly as Ashley closed the door with a smile.
    Lilly went to her bag and took her phone, Lilly registered Ashley's number in her phone, Lilly went over and sat at on her bed ticking buttons oh her phone, Lilly finished and put her phone back in her bag, she took a sigh and walked over to the window and saw Ashley talking to Joey.
    Lilly stopped looking and walked over to her room-mate, "Ok now can you tell me your name?"asked Lilly again.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley saw another guy talking to Joey, and another guy yelling at Joey from the second floor. "Wow, he has a lot of friends" Ashley thought. Ashley laughed at Joey's response to his room-mate. "Would you like to trade phone numbers, Joey?" Ashley asked Joey, trying to be as beautiful and nice as she could. Then she thought about how she was hiding her powers from the world. Maybe she should be a little more loose about it. It wasn't like she was going to go to jail just because she didn't hide her powers. Maybe she could train with Joey. Or maybe she should just relax right now. Ashley waited for Joey's response.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Kagan, it's not my fault! I haven't done anything!)

Joey grinned. He hadn't even done anything and she was asking for his number! This day wasn't so bad after all. So what if Mr. Hinters had fired him. He had awesome powers and soon he was going to have the number of a really cute girl!
    "I'll tell you. But you gotta give me yours as well!" Joey said. He pulled out his phone and got ready to register her nember in it.
    "Here it is, 703-986-1143. That's it," Joey said and waited for Ashley to tell him her number.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley was extremely excited when she heard Joey's phone number. She got out her phone and started to register his number, and Ashley said "My phone number is 770-238-5197." "This is awesome!" Ashley thought. She thought Joey was really cute. She wanted to text him right away. Ashley finally was done registering Joey's phone number into Ashley's phone. Ashley thought she should text Lilly the great news. She looked at her watch and it was lunch time. "Hey, Joey, I gotta go. Lunch time. I'll text you later." Ashley said, sad on the inside because she had to leave, but not sowing it. "Bye!" Ashley said as she walked back inside torwards the Cafeteria.

Nideous

Years
    Joey entered her phone number into his phone. Then something else clicked and he had an idea. He really enjoyed hanging out with her, and maybe he would be able to become more than just a friend in time.
    "Lunch? Hey, why don't we go get something together?" Joey said as he ran to catch up with her. He was starving, and he didn't have anything more pressing to do. He turned back to the guy with the skateboard.
    "Sorry, dude. I'll catch you later, ok?" he said as he headed after Ashley.

Back