• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Apprentice [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
Years
  • I stopped dead still when I felt a tug of somekind of string at my leg. 'Oh crap! They left traps! I can't believe that I hand't sensed them!' I guess I had been to busy with following him that I made the rookie mistake of not checking for traps. I stood as still as I could, hopeing they hadn't found out that I was there. Too late, he'd already found me out. I stood up strait and walked out of the shadows that I had been in. I turned to the sound of his voice. From the sound of his voice, I knew that he wasn't one of Slade's, he didn't sound like any of the others. I stared coldly at, even though I couldn't see who he was. "What are you doing going to Slade's hideout? Are you friend or foe to him?" I asked as coldly as I could. Whoever this guy was, he didn't scare me. "So what are you? A wanna be Spider-man?" I asked him as a smirk crossed my face. I could sense now these were strings of web that were all around. I took out the black staff, that Slade had had made for her, out of a pocket of her jacket. She felt for the indents and extended the staff. She formed the black force feilds around her hands, prepared to fight if it came to it.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • "I dont want to fight.....but if you insist..." I said, suddenly throwing out thick ropes of webbing that exploded infront of her, encasing her in a coccoon, pulling her close and spinning around, wrapping her to a tree. "Thanks for telling me I'm on the right road however" I said, walking forwards so she could see me. "That seems to be the second mistake you've made around me, giving away important information." I said, grinning evilly "And no, spiderman is an amature compared to me" I added, walking away as the webbing started to harden, constricting around her. "Also, I'd try not to move around too much, that webbing constricts with movement" I said, still walking away and placing my hands at the back of my neck, pulling a web from teh back of my neck around my face, hiding it completely, still able to see out. "Hmm...come to think of it....if you lead me there, I'll let you out, ive got to speak to him" I said, turning back "I heard through the grapevine that he's hiring."

Dark Night

Years
  • I struggled as the webbing came around me. My head hit the tree and then I got really mad. 'Ah man! That dream must have really messed me up!' I struggled more even though he had told me not to. I felt around, trying to find weak spots, I felt a tiny little one. I surrounded my whole body in my black force feild. "You won't have to let me out!" I said as I was able to crack the webbing and break out of it. "You're not the only one here who has powers!" My staff was still in my hand and I turned toward him, looking in the direction that I heard his voice. I stood in a fighting stance, prepared for an attack. I relaxed a little, when I heard that he was wanting to fight for Master Slade. "Hmm..I guess I could. But I'm not sure if Slade would allow it." I stood there for a moment thinking. 'From what I've felt, he'd be a good addition to the group. But if I brought someone he might not like, he'd get mad.' I continued to stand there, my force feild still around me. 'I'll just deal with the punishment if any.' I took my force feild down and walked over to where I sensed he was. I walked toward Slade's hideout, not noticing if he was following me. 'Boy am I going to be dead when Slade sees him!' I sensed and felt my way down the path, my staff still in hand.

SilverTail

Years
  • I could see the battle going on in her mind just by the look on her face. She was caught, between disobeying Slade and getting him a new recrute. "So, I guess this means I'm in?" I asked, walking next to her, sliding my hands along the walls, leaving a thin layer of webbing as to find my way back out. I hadn't been shocked when she cracked it after it hardened, it wasn't that hard, afterall, it got bolth stronger and weaker when it hardened, it truely depended on the kind of webbing I produced, that time it had been a restraining web, nothing more than a case to hold her down, rather than kill her. If I had wanted to, I could have created the strong, shrinking webbing that would have slowly crushed her as it shrunk and dried. The webbing on my feet was a sort of rubber like webbing that reflected water, electricity and ice, yet breathed to allow my feet to cool when it got too warm. It broke down slowly, so I rarely had to make more of this, it falling apart once a week or so. The webbing that hid my hair, face, and ears however, also was like my shoes, only it worked as a one way pane of glass, alowing me to see out, but noone else to see in. This webbing did not stick to anything other than other webbing, which was held it around my face. It ripped when it met the oil on my hands alone, other than that, nothing else could rip it off. It seemed also that I could mold it slightly, so, as I was going to see slade, I started to do so, putting a line down my face and molding the shape of an eye on one side, as to mimic Slade's old mask. However, it being made of my webbing it was white and grey rather than gold and black. "How much further?" I asked, wanting to see the man with my own eyes, rather than in scratchy pictures Jhonny had given me.

Dark Night

Years
  • I walked toward Slade's hideout in silence, not wanting to talk to the guy beside me. I heard him placing web on the walls. 'What's he doing? Placing more traps? Slade's going to make me clean it off when he sees it. That is if I'm still alive.' I thought as I heard the beeping of my door as we passed it. When we passed it, the dream came back to me and I shuddered a bit. 'That dream has really messed me up tonight! Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow, to go on the assignment.' I didn't have to feel my way through the hideout, I knew it too well. I put my black staff away as we reached the door to Slade.
    "We're here." I said not looking at him. I walked through the door and stood in front of where I heard Slade. "I've brought someone who'd like to talk to you about a job." I said as I stood there, waiting for him to speak.

SilverTail

Years
  • I stood there next to her with the webbing on my face still resembling slade's mask, although grey and white. I wasnt meaning to be a poser, but I just wanted to show my allegance. "So, where are ya?" I said, looking around, snapping the thread as we exited the door, creating a thin layer over my entire body, it slowly hardening into a rubbery substance to deflect most physical attacks. The only things that could peirce it now was blades and other sharp objects, so to compensate for that weakness I put a harder layer underneith to stop any peircing attacks. This combination worked best, as the rubbery outer layer blocked the physical attacks that would render the mettalic webbing useless, and the metalic under web would keep me safe from the sharper attacks that would penetrate the rubber armor. it was my ultimate defence, and since this 'armor' of sorts covered my entire body, I would be protected, and even if he split the ground below me or opened soem sort of trap door, I would just ricochet back up by the webbing on my feet, which was just like that on my body. rubbery on the outside, with a metalic core that wouldnt be cut.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The alarm system began to go off as Impact continued to smash the base he was in even further, by the looks of things he somehow managed to find Slade's hideout and was destroying as many things as he possibly can to cripple the bastard's plans. As the sirens began to go off a bright red light could be seen flashing in every hallway with slides within the walls opening letting out small robots that looked like orbs with one antenna and two small hands equipped with laser guns to hover around the rooms until Impact, the intruder, is found.

BASH!

BAM!

WAMMO!

Impact could be seen punching the robots down with his bare hands using his super human strength accept more kept on coming, "Man, there's alot of security here. And yet no real fights..." Impact thought as he swatted passing robots away like mere flies. Just then a big black floating robot with one red eye could be seen in front of him with a big arm with a tube going through it, just then a gas passed out of it and went straight to Harvey's face. "GAH!" Impact muttered as he quickly destroyed the machine with one punch. His time here is due, he started to feel that maybe he should try and escape while the getting is good. Unable to find the true exit of the facility, Impact created one by bashing a wall down and exiting from the hole he just created with his punch. When he found himself outside again he could hear some sort of quarrel or talking. As Impact was about to leave though he could feel something sticky on his hands when he touched the wall.

"Yuck, what the heck is this?" Harvey asked himself as he found some sort of web all over his right hand, the stuff was so sticky that he had a hard time moving his fingers. He tried to wipe some of it off by rubbing his hand on his pants but it didn't work, it just made the side of his pants now more sticky.

It's darker now, Impact had a hard time looking around to try and find an escape route but he just couldn't find the docks, he has no idea where he is. Harvey started to feel a little woozy due to the gas that the robot shot at him before, it must've been some sort of noxious gas as he felt like he was going to be sick. Everything in front of him began to swirl around and it became harder for him to get a firm grip on the situation at hand where finally he fell down on the ground and passed out.

Dark Night

Years
  • My hands flung to my ears when I heard the sirens going off. I had always hated those, they hurt my ears. I bowed a little to Slade as I left and talked quitely to the new guy. "This had better not be a friend of yours, 'cuase if it is, I will come back and kill you myself!" I walked down the hallway toward where the sirens were saying the intruder was. 'How did so many people find his hideout?' As I started to get closer to the noise, I formed my black force feilds around my hands and feet, prepared for an attack, just in case.

As I reached the place the place of intrusion, the sirens had stopped going off, which meant the intruder had been stopped. About 3 ft. in front of me, I sensed someone. 'Most likely the intruder, knocked out by the gasses.' I walked over to the person, getting on my knees toexamine them as best I could. "Hm..most likely a wanna-be Titan trying to play hero." I sneered as I stood up, done with the examination. I formed a black force feild underneath him to carry him. The guy was to heavy to carry alone. "And just to make sure that he stays knocked out.." I walked over to him and struck him clear in the face. "..Now I know he is." I walked down the hallway toward Slade's door. 'How is it that people keep finding his hideout?' I looked back at the musclular boy and a smirk crossed my face. "You've had a bad day haven't you?" I asked the unconcious kid. "You weren't able to play hero, and once Slade sees you, you'll won't be able to play hero for much longer!" I said as I entered the room where Slade was. "Master Slade, I've got the intruder. I thought that you would like to handle him." I said as I pulled the black force feild in front of me, so that Slade could see. "He wasn't much of a fight at all, he was already knocked out by the time I'd gotten there!"

SilverTail

Years
  • The sound through the webbing was muffled and not as loud for me as it was for my new 'friend'. "only one friend, and hes locked in a club back in the city" I said "how else would I find this place?" I looked around, seeing the slight outline of slade. "so, your the big man on campus" I said, walking forwards twords him, looking up at him through my mask, still resembling his. "The one who got rid of the origional titans....almost"I grinned behind my mask.

As the girl entered the room, I took my attention away from slade, thin, invisible wires escaping my skin to detect any movement near me so I could react in time. "heh, how long do you think he would have lasted if he hadnt already been hit by the gas?" I said, bending down and prodding the large bruise on his face "nice touch though, gotta admit" I laughed, standing back up and turning to slade "I hear your hiring?"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Remlik looked up, hearing alarms coming from Slade's base- next to his apartment building. Sighing, he shrugged and let it go. He doubted anything would happen anyway. If something important was happening, his eyeball plant would be open by now. At the moment, he had a more distressing issue on hands. Why the hell did Fae want to come here anyway? How the heck was he supposed to play host? Plants of all kinds were gathering in the hallway- as they always did. They gathered wherever Remlik was, or, to them, Vidane. It was a pain though, as every single plant wanted to examine Fae, be it a poke or a stab clean through the head, it seemed as if the room was becoming a jungle. What bugged Remlik wasn't the jungle, it was the amount of plants he had to command to stay back. It wasn't as though he was able to give a universal command just yet.

"What did you want anyway?" Remlik repeated, waving away a weeping willow which was hanging it's branches around Vidane for no reason.

OOC: I can't do much more until other people post Silvertail, sorry.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • It hadn't been more than half a minute before Priscilla got bored just watching the plants. They seemed smart enough, and so she decided as she cleared her throat. She lowered herself slightly, and faced the nearest plant.

"Hey, didja know?" Wonderful! She was talking to a plant. "There was this hospital I went to before, and it had over fifteen floors; it was huge! Anyway, I was in the elevator and I noticed there wasn't a thirteenth floor! I asked a frumpy woman," She scowled at the memory. That woman was the most annoying person ever, and Priscilla hated what she represented: fake nails and eyelashes, thick makeup, all those stuff that scream desperation. She taught her a lesson, sprinkling her inconspicuous powder on her nails as they shook hands. "She said that it was because of some superstition. Ha ha! That is so stupid: I mean, hey people on the 14th floor, guess what floor you're really on?" She laughed, but quickly stifled her laughter at the sight of Remlik. She didn't bother making up excuses as to why exactly she was talking to his plants, seeing as he must do this daily. It's good for the plants if you talk to them, or so she was told. Who told her that again? Was it that old guy…

"Why did you want to come here in the first place?"

"Hmm?" Priscilla asked distractedly, too preoccupied with a coherent answer. Oh, yeah, that old man from the shop. He kept rambling about it.

"What did you want anyway?"

She finally heard what he said and shrugged. "Just bored, Remy. I was hoping I could play with your plants, but they aren't very fun if I can't touch them. It's not like they would eat me or somethin'… right?" Her ears perked up for a moment; she could have sworn she heard something from Master Slade's base. But Remy doesn't seem alarmed. Meh. "Sooo… d'ya think I can pet one, under your supervision?" She sounded hopeful. She would even do that look stupid people fall for, the one with the big sparkly eyes and adorable widdle pout, but she didn't think it'd work on Remy. It never seemed to work on anyone that's with Master Slade. Pfft, maybe they took the villain thing too seriously? Come to think of it, they were all so serious, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back