• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I awoke, my head spinning. I couldn't see straihgt, or even move for that matter. Everything seemed very grey and dark. I didn't kn ow where I was, or how I'd gotten there. I was fading in and out of conciousness, but one word rang in my head Saphira

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira threw some ice beams at him, but all of them missed. Blackwolf snarled, leaping into the air, on top of Saphira. She kicked him off, jumping to her feet. Blackwolf knew all about her powers, her style of attacking, how she was going to dodge, everything. It seemed pretty hopeless.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I don't know how I did it, but I took every ounce of strength in my body and lifted myself up off the ground. My head hure extremely bad, so I put my hand up to rub it and found my blonde hair matted with blood. My body was shutting down, and I was fading in and out of consiousness, but I kept on getting up, slowly I pushed my limp body from the floor, and stood up.

Last edited:

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    The light around me became dark. I slowly lifted the covers I was under up and hopped out of bed. I dressed up and hopped out my bedroom window. I looked around the place, everyone seemed to be normal. But as I was about to take a turn around the corner everyone rotted instantly and the became a blaze. I blinked and and it was back to normal. This happened a lot as my powers were changing. Super hero puberty I guess you could call it.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Ha. Theres no chance for you. I know all about your attacks, all of your weaknesses, all about how poor your defense is, and how you make up for it with agility and surprize attacks. Oh yes, they worked for quite a few years, untill one day I realized, you always try to trap your opponents. Now, your day is over." Blackwolf said smugly. Saphira tried to block out his voice. He was taunting her, trying to get her to attack so he could counter her attacks at the last second.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I grabbed onto a rough metal posts standing up next to me. I felt the sharp chips of metal from it cutting into my hand, it didn't mater though, I had to get to Saphira. I still didn't know how but I could tel she needed help. I didin't know where she was, but I would find her. I took a step, and pain surged from my body. I yelled extremely loudly, and collapsed to my knees.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira whirled around, hearing Jasper. "Jasper?" She said quietly, almost whispering his name. Blackwolf changed into a wolf again, jumping over her, standing in the way between them.

Sorry, no help. He growled telepathically, his voice filling her mind. Saphira had to keep everything under control. Her powers were controled by anger, and if that got out of hand...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    <OOC>Just a heads-up, I'm no longer involved with this RP. Chaos is officially retired and no longer has any hold on my mind.<OOC>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I saw Blackwolf, his form blocking my path. "Oh really?" I asked, a bit shakily, rising from my knees, and tear drops falling from my eyes. Pain wasn't an issue at the moment though, Saphira was. "I think I'm gonna be a big help!" I yelled through gritted teeth. A fib, I was to be no help, it my condition I could barely stand, but maybe if I could distract him, Saphira could take one clean shot...

OOC: Farewell Jake, may Chaos R.I.P.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    Before I join, I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone here hate me with a passion? (I don't wanna be anywhere I'm not wanted, even RPs)

2. Is Beast Boy taken by anyone? If so, who? (So I can hurt them, lol, j/k, unless it's someone I don't like)

3. If no to the first 2 questions... Where are we and how can I catch up?

4. TAD, why don't you just create a new character?

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>Jared, I sincerely hope he doesn't. I hate him with a passion, he nearly drove me to suicide. I hope he burns in hell. Becca, I could, I suppose. Waiting for inspiration. By the way, clean out your inbox. As for your questions:

1. I don't.
    2. Not that I know of.
    3. Saphi and Jared's charas are fightng Blackwolf in the Tower, everyone else seems to have let the RP.<OOC>

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    The Adamant Dodger said:
    <OOC>Jared, I sincerely hope he doesn't. I hate him with a passion, he nearly drove me to suicide. I hope he burns in hell. Becca, I could, I suppose. Waiting for inspiration. By the way, clean out your inbox. As for your questions:

1. I don't.
    2. Not that I know of.
    3. Saphi and Jared's charas are fightng Blackwolf in the Tower, everyone else seems to have let the RP.<OOC>
    I don't wanna clean out my inbox!

1. If you say so.
    2. Well, they'd better not, or I'm not joining.
    3. Really? Erm... okay. ...

Name: Kai
    Description: He is tall and has long yellow hair and brown eyes. He wears a royal yukato and sandals. He is caring, and loves Felicia like a little sister.
    Power(s)/Gadget(s): He has a weapon, but it's a sort of 2 in 1 weapon. It depends on what he's trying to do, or how he's feeling. One form is a Demonic Pitchfork, which shoots black lightning and is a black/red color. The other is an Angelic Staff, which creates curious white balls of energy. They can do many things.

Name: Felicia
    Description: She has short brown hair and sharp blue eyes. She wears a blue kimono and sandals. And she wears a silver locket with worn inscription inside of it. She also has sandy-brown cat ears and tail. She acts like a cat for the most, and wants a relationship with Kai.
    Power(s)/Gadget(s): She has 2 katanas, and she is tapping into her cat-powers to be able to transform into different cats. When she turns into a common house cat, her silver locket becomes a silver bell on a silver collar.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>Well, I can't very well reply to your PMs unless you have a clean inbox, can I now?

Name: Alpha
    Description: Short and slender, with fine blonde hair and silver eyes. Wears loose white pants and shirt.
    Power(s)/Gadget(s): Control over light.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    That's the point, I don't want you to.

Hey, is there anything going on outside I should know about? Because I wanted to start out with Kai and Felly coming home from grocery shopping or something.

EDIT: OKay, I deleted ALL of my messages. I hope you're happy. >.> Actually, no I'm not.

Last edited:

Aqualad

Panda Master
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    Hey! I just have a question. What ever happened to powerplant? Did he die or can i join as him?

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Aqualad said:
    Hey! I just have a question. What ever happened to powerplant? Did he die or can i join as him?
    Who's Powerplant? Do you mean what happened to him in the last TT: Understudies? Because I think he just vanished or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back