• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Saphi is tired of waiting, so she'll come to you.

Ic: Saphira couldn't speak at all as Chaos left. The only thing she could do was stare at the ground, listening to the rain hit the roof. As soon as he was gone, she stood up, crossing the dark room. Saphira could hardly see a thing, and was relying on instinc alone to make it out of this place.

Saphira ran through the deserted streets, splashing through the roads. She had to get home. She could see the outline of the Titan's Tower up ahead, far away. She doubted anyone was home.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    OOC: okay I'm gonna find a way to be there...

IC: I awoke to the sound of dripping water. I could tell that I was underground, although I had no idea where I could be. I was sprawled out on a hard cement floor. I sat up unable to see anything, and I had a sharp pain in my left leg. I had a strange feeling that I knew this place, but my instincts had often steered me wrong, so I though nothing of this. I scanned the room for anything metal, and found somthing that I deffinately recognized, a moped. I knew the model, it was the one Beast Boy drove, the latest model avalible on Eartth. The thing wasn't even out yet, and Beast boy was one of the few who had one, I knew it had to be his. That meant I was in titans tower, second floor of the garage. But how in the hell could I have gotten there.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira burst through the door of the Titan's Tower, panting. She had used most of the little engergy she had just to get home. Cold, hurt, and tired, she made her way to her room, fighting to keep emotions under control. Saphira half walked, half crawled to her room, collasping on her bed, letting go of everything. So much had happened in the last few days she could hardly comprehend it.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    I've been looking at this wonderful RP for quite some time and it has really impressed me. The Role-Players post high Quality stuff here and this has got 10 pages at terrific spped. So I feel proud to say that this RPG has got PC Tribune's Role-Playing Game of the month.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Come and view this month?s issue - 03/10/05

Congrats Joe, DE and other RP'ers.

~ CC

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Awesome!! *sing-songy voice* We got the best RP of the month, We got the best RP of the month... Heh, and I came up with the idea for this thing! *goes on bragging but finally stops* Okay, wheres Jared?

Ic: Saphira stopped, sitting up. His words still echoed through her mind.

"A pity I can't keep you for a plaything. That'll come later." He was going to come back...

Saphira suddently had an idea, how she could end all of this. A piece of ice formed in her hand, in the shape of a knife. It was colder, most likely not as sharp, but it would do just fine.

Ooc: We got the best RP...

Years
    I crashed at the door of my base, and realised with a shock that the password wasn't changed. This was never good. I moved inside the base, and stopped short when I saw my brother being assulted by an adult raptor. It had worked. Even through my shock, I was immediatly in my raptor form, charging the other raptor, and I roared loudly, since i was at least 1.5 times the size of it. It understood that I was ruler, and I forced it into a seperate room, that I securely locked. I then went to my brother, tending to his wounds, though they were severe. Thankfully, the equipment here was also good for dino wounds.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I followed Eclipse in without hesitation. I wanted Saphira. Of course, if I left Slade, there would be no need to fufill his order. That all depended, though, on if the ***** proved a threat or not. I resheathed my kodachi, but kept my hand resting on it as a security measure. I asked, quite conversationally, "Eclipse, dear, it's been a while, has it not? I wonder if we might...work together, for a time at least."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    My mind raced trying to remember what it was that I last remembered. I didn't know a few things lfashing in my mind, the fight with eclipse which now seemed distant, and a green light. The light seemed harmless and mysterious and well as distructive and evil. I couldn't desipher it so I just pushed myself up, not being able to walk very well on my right leg, but walking all the same. I then though, 'I wonder if any titans are in titan's tower. I moved my communicator up to my lips and set it to talk through the T.T. main computer. "Titans, Emergency, I'm under Titans Tower in the garage. Someone help, Jasper out." Just standing that long had drained me of my energy which seemed nonexistant. I then collapsed my head crashing into the floor as I fell, blood falling onto the cement as it did.

Years
    <for what reason?> I asked, as the machines started patching the slash wounds on my brother. He'd be better in a little while, but I wasn't sure if there'd be that much time with Chaos around. my foot claws clicked aginst the ground, as I kept my breathing and heart rate steady. being a reptile allowed me to forcefully calm myself like this, but I was just waiting till he proved to be, yet again, a threat. But he had trailed me all the way back into my own base, without colliding with the guards, and I was out of places to run...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was watching this all intently, just as I had before. Any cause for them to notice could cause agression towards me. I was just a shadow, one among many other shadows along the wall of the cave. Inconspicuous, nothing special...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "My reasons are my own" I said, smirking. I remembered once having a liking for this *****. No longer. She would live as long as she proved useful. For now, she might be very handy, or completely worthless. "Suffice to say, though, that cutting my current ties will prove to coincide nicely with my desires."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "****...." Blackwolf paced around angerly, muttering under his breath. Saphira had escaped. How she did it, he had no idea. She always managed to escape.

"Chaos, where are you?" Blackwolf wasn't getting a responce. Either way, he continued. "Well, wherever you are, I'm just letting you know, Saphira escaped. No idea how." He hooked his communicator back to his belt, walking off to report to Slade.

Saphira wrapped the bandage around her arm, glancing around nervously. There weren't any Titans around now, but she couldn't be too sure. Her communicator went off, and the faint sound of Jasper's voice could be heard.

What will he think when he sees me like this? Saphira wondered, trying to listen to whatever he was saying, How can I explain this? She would lie. Thats all there was to do. Saphira ran, arriving in the garage a few minutes later. She couldn't see him... "Jasper? Jasper, answer me!!"

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    Name: Hellfire
    Powers:death,anything to do with death.
    Description: He is more serious than raven and is a lot more darker but will always fight for the light side considering what the dark-side did to his parents.
    Other: Has trained for years to get his revenge on those who bruttaly murdered his parents.

IC:I merged upon a hill with green grass blowing softly in the wind. The tingle of joy bounced throughout my bidy, but somthing inside told me that this wasn't reality and that I am crazy to think so. So cassually I pinched myself hoping that nothing would change but as always things did change and like everything else in my life these things changed horribly!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    OOC: This seems to be dying, so I figured that I"d better post her, but for as fer me I still have to wait for Saphira, anyone got any idea why she hasn't been here lately?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Saphi is back! Alright, well, since no one is posting, I guess I will.

Ic: "Jasper!! Jasper, where are you?!" Saphira yelled into the darkness, getting no responce. She was trying to keep calm, trying no to panic. It didn't seem like it was helping. She was in an area of the Titans Tower she had yet to explore, in the dark, looking for Jasper, who seemed to have just diappeared.

"Hey, Saphi," Saphira spun around. She couldn't see him, but she knew that voice. It was Blackwolf.

"Where is he, what did you do?!" She said, eys blazing with anger.

"What would be the fun in telling you?" Blackwolf sneered. Before Saphira could move, even breathe, He was in his wolf for charging at her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back