• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho was taken aback, seeing the girl like that. He felt a little sympathetic towards the girl, but he tried to hide it on his face, even though no one was around to see him. He held her there in a kinetic cage, trying to call out to the minds of the sleeping titans.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho looked down at her sympathetically. Her face was troubled as she slept. Unlike other familiar faces, hers was a closed book that even Cyborg's tremendous might couldn't open. Psycho probably could have healed her, but he knew he might regret it when she attacked him.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    a black fire spread quickly across the green rolling plains, the ground shaking, the sky turning blue to red. the black flames lept thrpugh the air, and burned everything in sight. the flames reached a small town, attacking the buildings.

everything was burnt, all except for two young childern. one older girl with blue eyes, and a younger boy with brown. a man walked out of the shadows. he was clad in all black and motioned for the girl to follow him...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho wondered deeply about what this girl was dreaming about. He looked around to make sure none of the titans were approaching, then placed his hand over the girl's face and closed his eyes. He saw through the eyes of the girl, felt the fear and the pain she felt as she stared up at a dark figure, eyes wide, hands trembling.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira awoke with a start. there was a boy standing right over her. "what the- HEY!!!" she shouted, rising to her feet and falling back down.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho jumped back as the girl slipped. He readied his beams, but then remembered the pain he had seen in her dreams and lowered them. He didn't want to show any sort of weakness, but he couldn't help it.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho didn't know what to think. "I understand what you meant when you said you had no choice," he said, using normal speech this time.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira nodded. "thats basically my life... i`ve always wanted to be a titan, but slade would tear me to shreds..." her voice trailed off....

ooc: last post for now!^^

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    "Oh... well, maybe the team could help? I don't know..." Psycho tried to be helpful, but he was never great at things like this.

OOC: alright then!^^

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    IRC: Robin then rused into the room where The girl and Psyco were in. Starfire was soon to follow. "Who are you? And what do you want with the titans!?"

ISC:"Robin I believe she means good"

IRC: "Well she has a horrible way of showing it!!!! She attacked us Star!!"

ISC: "Please Robin let me speak to her" "What is your name?" She spoke softly toward the girl, "And why do you do these eviil things?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira stiffened. "i dont have a choice.... " she answered. "and-" saphira stopped.

saphira return back to base. slades voice spoke in her head.

"i.... i.... have to go...." saphira stepped into the darkness, reappearing at slades base...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    IRC: Two hours later. Everyone was up by this time and running about. Robin glanced over to see beast boy entertaining the apprentices by changing into their favorite animals. Robin wasn't amused. "B.B. Cut it out." He just sighed and the apprentices gave robin dirty looks. "How could she get away?!" Robin angrily screamed and smashed his fist on the table.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Beast Boy didn't want to stop, but he couldn't disobey Robin, or get him even more mad.

Pyra tapped Beast Boy on the shoulder. "Hey, um, can you turn into a dragon?"

Beast Boy closed his eyes. He'd never tried to become a dragon before. He forced wings to spread from his back, strong legfs to grow, his neck to grow, a snout to grow, a fire belly... He stopped. Nothing had changed. He shrugged and walked away.

Pyra looked down at her feet. What a dumb idea. Like Beast Boy could change into a dragon. Dorkdorkdorkdorkdork... She smacked herself in the head.

"C'mon, don't beat yourself up," Beast Boy said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"It's just, I can change into a dragon, but I don't know how to. I was hoping you could."

"If you can't, how do you knojw you can?" Beast Boy cocked his head.

"'Cuz I do when I'm mad." Pyra turned around. She didn't feel like talking about it.

Beast Boy got the messege and left her alone.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    *2 hours later*

"saphira," a cold, heartless voice said. "i have another assignment for you...."

"y-yes...?" saphira asked, hands trembling.

"go to the museum. theres something i want."

"yes s-sir." saphira turned to leave.

"and, saphira...."

"huh?"

"dont mess this up." everything went into total darkness...

*30 min.s later*

saphira walked to the museum. she didnt feel like warping. i HATE slade! i wsh i could be a titan... not like robin will trust me though... not after teara... saphira thought. she could see the museum up ahead. casually, she walked in.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Beast Boy walked over to the computer casually. "Looks like somethings going on at the museum," he said. "Heh heh, just another day at work."

OOC- Joe says I can control Robin for a bit, so here goes.

IRC- "I bet it has something to do with that Saphira. And I'll bet she's working for Slade. She may be a cold freeze now, but she's about to melt. Teen Titans, go!" Robin led the Titans onward to the museum.

Beast Boy looked over at the apprentices. "Maybe you guys should come too," he said.

Pyra looked down at her feet. Oh great. A chance to mess up. But she followed her idol to the museum, walking towards her doom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back