• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho heard something behind him and spun around, floating down the hall so fast his robes fluttered behind him. He saw Pyra, and a girl in blue clothes, who was seemingly attacking the winged shape-shifter. He rushed forward to help.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira smiled. she jumped high into the air, landing in front of her. "trying to destroy the titans." saphira would have looked scary if her eyes werent so kind...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho glanced at Pyra, then at the stranger. <What are you doing here?> He called telepathincally to the blue-clad girl. He readied his beams in case she decided to fight.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira laughed, dissappeared into the shadows, making her voice echo to confuse them. "its not my choice to be evil. get over it." she said from the shadows...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "oh, its not my choice. it either that or my only living realitive left is killed." she said, staining to keep a strong voice...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    <We've gotta warn the Titans!> Psycho told to Pyra. He kept his eyes on the blue girl, and his beams ready.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira retreated back to the shadows, coming out on the top of the tower. she sat down as tears streamed down her cheecks. why do i have to be evil....? she thought. i cant kill the titans... i cant....

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    <I'll Contact the others> Psycho said. He focused his energy and cried out telpathically to the other titans. <Help! This is psycho, we were just atacked! Get over here, quick!> He was relieved that he didn't have to fight the girl, he was already pretty tired.

Last edited:

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho felt guilty for letting the girl slip away. She was probably long gone by now. He cursed under his breath, waiting for the others to arrive.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    maybe i could run away.... in disuise.... well, no... how hard would it be to find a girl that can shoot ice out of her hands....? saphira continuesd sitting on the roof, thinking of ways to escape from slade...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    "Ugh.." Psycho groaned, as his short temper began to break. I shouldn't just be standing here, but what do I do? Pursue the girl further, or just go back to bed?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira looked at the edge of the tower. an idea hit her. i know... sucide.... wait a minute... what if that psychic guy can hear my thoughts...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    As he silently debaited it, Psycho heard a small noise above him on the roof, a little like the one he had heard as the girl passed by his door. He smiled as he levitaed a little higher, trying to hear the movements and thoughts of the girl. They were both so quiet, he was surprised that he could hear them at all. The movements were easy, but her thoughts were in bits he couldn't quite make out. He decided to fly up there and see to it that this girl didn't get away. Man, i'll be tired in the morning..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira sat there, thoughts still crossing her mind.

i cant run away... i cant hide.... i cant join the titans.... i could kill myself.... then johnathon wouldnt have to worry... i`d be gone... slowly saphira rose to her feet and walked to the edge of the tower...

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Psycho appeared behind her. He ran forward. <So, thought you could get away from the Teen Titans, did you?>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back