• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I dont remember any explosion... Every time she spoke, her lips never moved. I... I dont... Explosion..in an arcade? I remember the arcade, but nothing more... Saphira said, looking at the ground and blinking.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Piers was getting a bit annoyed, since he had never known Saphira, he had no problem saying anything. He had been listening and thought he had the basic knowledge of what had happened.
    " YOU"RE DEAD!," he screamed. He saw everyone's expressions and stayed quiet afterwords.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Wha.... N-no.... This... this is a trick... It-it has to be... Saphira stepped backward, and suddently disappeared into a mist, and drifted away...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    OOC: Peace, "Guess who's back, back again... jared's back, tell a friend" Does anyone remember me? Wow, i waas surprised to see you guys kept this going, im back and im back for good, so hey all my peeps!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:Hooray!
    IC:Joy watched Saphira disappear, shaking her head sadly. She still couldn't believe that she had killed her..

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:Have you been reading up on what's happening? If not, Joy(my character) created a self-destruct machine to try to kill Saphira(de)'s evil brother Blackwolf(also de), but it accidentally killed Saphira. She's a spirit now.

Years
    ooc:Joe Johnson DK Roy's back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! I'm looking for a partner myself....We were joined up once...wanna do it again?

ic:Realm and Heshine decided to find where the leader was to the Titan's and was going to ask if they could join. Heshine asked to herself,"Now,where is Robin?"

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    OOC- Okay ya'll, we need to get back into the RPing mood!

IC- Pyra looked down. "Where'd she go?"

From behind, lurking in the shadows, Roku smiled, which he didn't do much. With one out of the way this would be easier than he thought. First, he'd target the half-dragon. He shifted his staff, sending a spell for Pyra.

She wrapped her arms around herself. It's so cold, she thought.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: i`m baaaack....

ic: Blackwolf smiled smugly "Just like Saphira." He said, firing up his dark beams, "Always trying to run away from her troubles." He turned around, and disappeared into the shadows.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    trap-door57 said:
    ooc:Joe Johnson DK Roy's back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! I'm looking for a partner myself....We were joined up once...wanna do it again?

OOC: Can't I'm paired with D_E. And can anyone give me an overview of what's going on here, and maybe tell me what characters I am? :P too lazy to check first page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back