• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • ooc: i dunno... *confuzzle face*

ic: Darrow nodded. "Okay, but just one question..." He said, glancing at the ground. "Why is a green mouse following us?"

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Pyra whirled around.

Beast Boy was so surprised he'd been found that he didn't notice a piece of rock in front of him until he'd run head first into it. Dope!

"Beast Boy," Pyra said slowly. "What're you doing?"

Beast Boy turned back into his human form and gave her a hseepish grin. "Oh, I was just... ah, nevermind."

Pyra shrugged. "You didn't have to hide you know." She continued walking.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "So, your the famous Beast Boy?" Darrow said. He didnt know anything about the Teen Titans, save their names.

In one of the neighboring cities he had heard plenty of rumors about them.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Darrow rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure... But I havent heard anything about Saphira, or Blackwolf, or that girl who explained everything..." He said, looking at the ground. He looked back up. "And whats become of Slade?"

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • "I'm Pyra," she said, noticing she'd forgotten to tell him her name.

"And I'm Beast Boy! But you SO knew that!"

Pyra shook her head. "I don't remember about Slade. You could ask... Robin. I thin khe helped defeat him." Then a thought came to her. "How do you know about Slade?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I walked next to Pyra, but stopped when slade was mentioned, "Yes I could tell you, but I don't wish to. But, if given an explination in return to who you are, I may slip a few details" I didn't like this guy from the begining, he seemed like he was pretty suspicious, but then I thoght about his own story, 'I just woke up in TT after like 2 months' ya and that wasn't suspicious. Maybe I was just being parinoid.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Well," Darrow started. "I`m Darrow, and thats all I`m gonna say." So what if Robin didnt like him. He didnt want to talk about his past.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I hated him, "I don't wish to know about your past, only your present." I told him sencing his uneasyness about the subject. "But If you're gonna be a titan then tell me" I then narrowed my eyes. I was gonna end of kickin the crap outta this guy by the end of the day.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • The wind had started picking up around the two boys, gentely tugging at their clothes.

"We`re not fighting." Darrow said, taking a breath and calming down. The wind disapeared. "We were just.... talking...."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Well, Saphira is dead, and Blackwolf is gonna attack us sometime." Darrow said enthusiasticly, even though he was being sarcastic.

Years
  • ooc:Okay,billybob hasn't been on here lately,so...I'll just continue....

ic:Heshine and Realm finally spotted Robin and asked him,"Can we join?"

ooc:Who plays Robin anyway?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Darrow turned away from him, walking over to Beast Boy.

"Yeah," He started telling BB, "People all over the world know about you and the other Titans. Your pretty much famous, I`d say...."

Darrows voice faltered, for he saw a girl standing not far away from him. She looked up at him. Her sapphire eyes felt like they could see through him, reading his past.

Darrow blinked. The mystirious girl disappeared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back