• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: you were robin and starfire. heres the new chara i made!^^

Name: Darrow Wethers
    Powers: Weather control
    Outfit: Your avarage everyday clothes. Grey tee and dark blue jeans. Wears a pair of dark sunglasses, inside or out, and has messy, brown hair. Same age as Saphira. (14)
    Personality: Easy-going, friendly, kind, nice, and always does what he thinks is right.

i have plans for him to bring saphira back to life and fall in love with her. ^^

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: hmmm... i wonder why i created darrow... i dont know if i`ll acctualy use him....

and we were in a small fight, but everyone stopped cause spirit-saphira appeared, then disappeared, then blackwolf (saphiras bro, a.k.a. jonathon) just walked away to recharge, cause there was this big explosion in his evil lair, that was ment to kill him, but got saphira.

any questions?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: uh.... okay. so i should just keep him? (didnt quiet catch what you said-er, typed)^^ what, rivalry?
    and you can come to the site of the explosion, cause you were at the tower. i dunno...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    OOC: ya use him and there will be a rivallry it will be kool.

As I walked toward the exlosion site i saw the other titans were already there, "What'd I miss?" I asked.

OOC: I'm only gonna use Robin not, Starfire.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: okay. this is where Darrow comes in.... ^^

ic: Darrow circled around all the damage. He could see the horified looks on everyones faces. To him, they looked like they had seen a ghost.

"Whats going on?" He asked one girl with dragon wings. Darrow pushed his sunglasses down to the end of his nose so he could get a better look at everything.

ooc: gotta go... get back on around 8:00 your time.... >.<

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
    OOC: The NEW BOY???? I'm using Robin!!!

IC: "I don't know..." I said realizing I sounded stupid. "I just woke up in the tower, I don't remmeber anything."
    OOC- No you idiot! She was talking to Darrow!

IC- Roku frowned. Another one? But he looked easy enough. He couldn't interfere with his plans.

Pyra stood up. "I'm gonna take a walk," she said.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: bye..... and trap, you can find a pair at the pair-up thread, which can be found in other chat.

ic: "Hey, can I come?" I`m completely lost...." Darrow said, sliding his sunglasses back up to their original place.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I never even bothered asking. I decided since I had joined this battle, at least I deserved an explanation as to why it was happening. I just waited for them to start walking and slowly drifted to the back of the line...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    Pyra began walking and noticed she had a few more people following than she'd intended when she announced she was going for a walk. "Well," she said, to answer Darrow's question. "One of my friends, Saphira, was here, and so was her brother, but her brother was evil." She continued on to explain how they had fought Blackwolf, and were losing horribly, when on of them decided to blow up the building, then about how Saphira had sacrificed herself so everyone could escape. "And Blackwolf is still alive," she muttered.

Roku followed from within shadows. Just keep going, you'll be there soon enough...

Beast Boy had decided to follow, but he hid himself in the form of a mouse and ran along underneath debris.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back