• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
" DARROW! WHEN I ATTACK, ATTACK AT THE SAME TIME WITH YOUR LIGHTNING!!!" I told him.
Maybe this wold work better.
I began charging an attack of even more water, to drench Robin more. That way, when Darrow hits him, he'll get really hurt.
At that moment though, the lightning clouds began to form in the sky.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: yes, very. XD

ic: Darrow took energy from the lightning gathering in the sky. Electricty danced along his skin, and he seemed to glow with energy.

Focusing on water, Darrow made it start to rain. The lightning in his body was becoming hard to control...

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
OOC: My character had already made it rain, and is now just waiting for you to attack Robin....o.0 :D

IC: I saw he conjured forth more rain instead of attacking Robin." What are you doing!? You're losing the perfect oppurtunity to attack!" I yelled.
I was getting annoyed and I ran right at robin, my fist engulfed in wind.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: oops....

ic: "Trust me!" Darrow yelled over the wind. On the horizon, a waterspout rose from the waves. It didnt touch any of the houses, but went strait for Robin. Darrow shot half of his attack at the spout. It was now a wind, water, and electricity tunnel of doom...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: XD i was bored.

ic: Darrow smiled. "Now, if you would like to add your own touch to my attack, go ahead." He said, sending it toward Blackwolf.

ooc: i gotta go for a few mins... dinner is calling my name! XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
I felt the electricity surge through my body, "NO!!!" I screamed, "It's me!!" I then felt everything stop and start t run in slow mo. I felt my body hit the ground, and then nothing, only darkness.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
The whirlind of elements crashed upon Blackwolf. He held onto some derbies to stay in one place.

Darrow was shaking. "I... cant... control it much... longer..." He said through gritted teeth. The attack started aiming toward him.

ooc: dont save him... darrow and saphira are going to meet each other for the first time...^^

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
"Don't hurt yourself," I yelled.
I jumped forth to Blackwolf, who was still hanging on to random debris, and began to punch at him.
Whether or not I got hurt, he deserved whatever he got.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: Isn't Darrow gonna like fall in love with saphira?

IC: All i could see was darkness. But then i saw myself laying on a black ground, surrounded my black, all i could see was black, black and my own dead body. I had no idea what had happened to me, why my friends attacked me. I then knew, Darrow, he planned this he wanted me dead, he convinsed them i was evil.

OOC; Robin is gonna go mad. That's part of my plan.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: ....... Darrow? the sweet, easygoing, calm guy? O.o' and yeah, they will.

ic: Darrow was sucked into his own attack. He covered his head, trying to save himself from derbies. Lightning struck him, and water was drowning him. He was traped inside the vortex.

"You'll be alright." Said a voice. Darrow looked up. Some girl stared at him with deep eyes, as deep as the oceans waters.

"What?"

"Just focus."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: Can robin kill darrow? Pleeeaseeee. Oh ya and how come you haven't Pmed me back yet?

IC: Robin knew he had to wake himself up he had to reincarnate, he had to kill darrow.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: feel free to kill him later though, after saphira is alive, then she can hate robin, and then... uh.... i forget what i was gonna type. ^^'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: But wait i dont want her to hate robin... this is bad... on one hand i can let darrow and saphira fall in love an be unhappy, or i can kill darrow and have saphira mad, wow i don't see a way to win in this situation either way im screwed.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
OOC: I'd hate to disturb you too, really I would. I'd like to see what happens, but I think we should move on now. :D

IC: I punched at Blackwolf, my fist still entangled in wind.
It felt as if I had made contact, but either way, Blackwolf was no longer there.
"Where are you?" I muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back