• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • "Heh, yeah. So does Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, and...." Darow almost said 'retard', but he managed to hold back. "...Robin....."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • "Ya We are well known but none of this publisity was asked for, and you know BB we dont need a buch of fans on our back," I told him "Now let's get back to the tower you guys.

OOC: Was that saphira looking at Darow?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Darrow glared back. Dark clouds started forming on the horizon. "I do not wish to be your enemy..." He said, even though he was having trouble from restraining himself from attack Robin with a lightning bolt.

ooc: this is fun! XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "I don't want to be your enemy either, I want to be your arch nemesis you freakin poser" I told him, I hated him, I didn't know why but i did, and as i said this knowing it would push him over the edge i prepared acouple ice bombs at my belt.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • OOC: It's good you brought it back. Anyways, for those who don't know, I'm RZ798, the guy playing Piers. I'll toss myself back in,

IC: I had been watching for a while, and even from the very back, I had already figured out Darrow's ability. It's very similar to my own, but he lacks control I told myself.
    " Your argument is pointless. You all seem to have forgotten that one of your own just died. If oyu think your argument matters more than a death of an ally, then you are all a sad bunch indeed," I told them.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Who are you?" I asked hearing a nearby voice, "And what do you know about us?" I asked. I then gripped my ice bombs but no longer worried about darrow but about this unknow being.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • " I'm just a wanderer Robin. Oh yeah, I know of you and all about you, same with the other Titans. As to me, I'm just a passerby. I happened to be here after your so called friend killed herself to save you lot, and helped in the battle with her brother afterwards. If I'm not welcome though, I'd at least like an explanation as to why you forgot your friends death so easily."
    I laughed a bit more, and awaited his answer.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • I sighed," What do you gain from yelling your lungs off? Honestly. I was merely poiting out the fact that, instead of plotting revenge, preparing a defense, or even a small moment of silence, you seem more preoccupied with a little quarrely with Darrow. If that's how you respond though, then continue screaming all you want."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: i think we`re having too much fun.... oh well! *continues to slid down halls in toe socks* wheeee- *runs into wall*

ic: I was merely poiting out the fact that, instead of plotting revenge, preparing a defense, or even a small moment of silence, you seem more preoccupied with a little quarrely with Darrow. If that's how you respond though, then continue screaming all you want."

Saphira shook her head. She had no idea where she was...

*~*~*

"Heh, why bother?" Blackwolf sneered. He had heard it all. The whole thing. Darrow glared at him.

"I thought you were gone," He said coldly, narrowing his eyes.

"Nope. I`m still here."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back