• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
OOC: Well you did want the RP started up again though right? Well it got up! :D

IC: I looked at Robin and said," You see what your carelessness has done. We were to distracted to notice that thing" I told him.
I looked at Blackwolf once more and brought forth a small typhoon to distract him while everyone else got ready.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
OOC: I can't remember where my characters are. Oh well, I'll make something up. (tee-hee, evil thoughts!)

IC: Pyra and Beast Boy heard the commotion, and ran out.

Pyra narrowed her eyes. She was feeling to many things at once. She wanted to feel just one, just enough to change...
Why can't I change? she thought. Anything would be good. What happened to my unicorn? Or the gryphon? Why not the dragon? She heard a growl beside her and saw Beast Boy in his tiger form. He looked up at her and scratched the ground. Then he bounded off and growled at Blackwolf.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: i`m here i`m here! but not for long.... -.- x-mas dance...

ic: Blackwolf jumped strait up. One instant, he was a boy in black. The next, a black wolf with blood red eyes.

Its so pointless, He sneered telepathicly, You`ll never win. With that said, he let out a battle-cry howl, and charged.

Blackwolf bounded toward Beast Boy. It was beast against beast...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Okay i will, but i also have a plan... hehehe.

IC: Robin then began to charge at the thing at lightning speed, but stopped just before him turned around and his red eyes shown. He then said in a very out of charcter voice "You all must die!!!" And charged at Beast Boy along with the wolf.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: ooookay... O.o' *stares at jared*

ic: Blackwolf hardly took any damage from the gale, and kept going after the Titans. He pounced on Beast Boy's back, trying to tear at his flesh.

ooc: arent i nice? XD

i earned a new nicknaem, IRL.. its kuni, which means 'little demon' in japanese.^^'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: lol kuni... i like it.

Robin flew at beast boy three of his throwing stars in hand. He threw then all in perfect sinc lodging them in B.B.'s backbone. "Take that" He muttered evily watching B>B> suffer.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: oooo, evil robin. EVIL SHALL RULE ALL!!!! MWHAHAHAH-*chokes*

ic: Blackwolf glared at Robin. He was usualy the one who was attaacking him not Beast Boy...

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Beast Boy groaned, now a human again, and lay on the ground.

Pyra jumped and ran to his side. "Beast Boy," she said, putting an arm under his head and lifting it up gently.

OOC: Having a case of writers block. I think BB's been hurt enough, thanx. I'll conintue with this when my idea becomes more clear. My mind doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
OOC: This will be fun, with robin being evil his powers have become availible to him, yes that's right powers...

IC: Robin noticed the tornado, but didn't even become the least bit worried, "That the best you can do?" He then turned his outstretched palm toward piers and muttered a few ununderstandable words, and piers began to suffer Robin could tell, a smile broke out across his face.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
I was in such Unbearable pain!
It wasn't a lot though, not anything considering what I had been through before.
Struggling against the pain I said," HA! You wish! You use this against me!?You obviously have no idea what I can do! That tornado was weak!!!!"
I screamed out, just to lessen the pain a bit, and liftend my hands as much as I could. If I was right, which I usually was, this would be extremely painful for the both of us.
I summoned forth a storm. Using my wind and water at once usually caused this, and now, everything was soaking wet.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Arrr" Robin screamed and began to shake uncontrolably he was fighting to gain control of Piers, but he was strong, too strong. But he knew who wasn't, Darrow. He then left Piers and sent forth all him sstrenght in an atempt to totally control Darrow's body. "Kill your own friends!" He laughed.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
Just a while longer.... I thought.
Soon, soon, lightning will strike, then, well, we all feel its wrath...
The moment the lightning begins, everything even slightly wet will be shocked with such intensity, there should be no one left standing.
That is, if it works....

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Pyra grabbed some of her hair to wring out some of thw water. She was getting drenched. So was Beast Boy. He was still unconcious.

Pyra saw a piece of rock with somewhat of a roof over it. She crawled over to it, dragging Beast Boy along, on her hands and knees, to use it as a shelter.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Darrow jumpoed into the air. "I DONT THINK SO!!" He screamed, while electricy started running through his body. He shot a beam of lightning at Robin, preparing for the next attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back