• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Teh AC Manga Fan Club (Revived)~

Sawyer

���
    Years
    why do you wanna hit me? i'm fine... i was just talking to Fifi but she got offline for some reason.. o.o

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Maybe her comp messed up.

Don't ask about the hitting thing. XD

So...are you ever gonna be unlazy enough to make yourself an avvy?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    probably not... i'm always too lazy. and i don't like making avatar renders... o.o

Sawyer

���
    Years
    o.o... if that's possible, i hope. XD but i'd have to all the way to Georgia, and then... O.O

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i'm not sure... o.o well, don't be so lazy to check, Stevo! XD it's only 6 pages. ^^,

Sawyer

���
    Years
    aww, i wanted half to be Shanettes and half Fiettes... XD you wouldn't imagine the AIM convo me and Fi are having. XD

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Lol. >.> Well shanie's friend said somethin really mean..*cough*hesaid"F YOU"buthesaidtheword*cough* So I told him I've had better offers..and then I told the dude "I wish you'd stop making YOUR inferiority complex MY problem!"

XD

Back