• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Teh AC Manga Fan Club (Revived)~

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, it looks like Fifi doesn't like when people say F you. XD what do you think the egg of me's gonna hatch into? X3

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    aWWW! This proves to you guys how sweet Kyo (my nickname for shanie ^^) ish:!

Totakeke113: i learned how to sprite well for you
    Totakeke113: i used to be crappy
    Totakeke113: then i taught myself
    Totakeke113: just like i taught myself how to do PS

*cries* SO SWEET! >.<

Sawyer

���
    Years
    aww... you posted that? XD well, to what James said, nothing much. i'm pretty good atm. ^^,

Sawyer

���
    Years
    the one in my banner now? i don't give away my secrets, but that one was actually done mostly with brushing. (the part you see, anyway) and to Tabby, i'm not doing very much right now... i just made a banner a little while ago, i call it Visual Blast.
    ~Teh AC Manga Fan Club (Revived)~

Sawyer

���
    Years
    uhuh... Stevo, get over here and edit the list! (i hope this is the right fanclub) XD

Back