• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Heh, strange that a planet in Star Wars has the same name as my yami. o.o; Anyway. Is there a list somewhere that has the order the books are in?

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
    Years
  • Thomas-san said:
    Guys, if you want to understand the movies more, or see more star wars adventures, then you need to go check out the books at your local library or go buy them. Right now, I am reading Star Wars: Labyrinth of Evil and it has helped me get more insight into Episode III. It is what takes place in between Episodes II and III.

It's true. It does help. I did the same thing except I read the Ep3 book. Can't see the movie because i'm in Iraq. *Still listening to Ep3 Soundtrack*

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Purple and Blue xD BTW now you can apply what "type" of jedi you are. There are 3 types: Jedi Guardian focuses on the lightsaber skills. Jedi Sentinel focuses on the force and Jedi Chancelor focuses on them both. The Jedi Masters can choose where they are better. I choose teh force (Yoda) xD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    We already picked further up the page. XD I chose Sentinel, Dragonair-kun picked Chancelor.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    He said above in this page. Post 131 to be exact. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back