• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • -Latios- said:
    I think, I could be a Jedi Blade-Master.
    Ahem... *coughs* I am the one and only lightsaber master.

Which is actually kinda true, I put the movies into slow-mo, study the duels and am rapidly getting dueling technique down pat and up to speed.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • More of a Jedi Guardian, that would be, yes? A Jedi who prefers to use their lightsabre in times of conflict would be known as this.

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
    Years
  • "I Supreme Chancellor Palpatine enforce Order 66 to all Clone Troopers on this site." Sorry couldn't resist, I really dislike Jedi (except Jedi Master Kit Fisto). Anybody know if Loorth Needa ( Cpt. Needa in Empire) is in Revenge?
    Long Live Darth Sidious/Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Emperor Palpatine!

No offense to anyone, but CURSE ALL OF YOU THAT SAW REVENGE OF THE SITH!!!!(Can't see it because I'm in Iraq).

Kira, you missed Emperor Palpatine under Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious on the poll (sorry to correct you).

I am also in the swrpgnetwork forum site under the name Quamis Dorsaan.

Order 66: Hunt and Destroy All Jedi.

Last edited:

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • No names of Imperial Navy officers are mentioned in ROTS, or any publications regarding it, so no-one can make sure. I do believe that Admiral Piett, which then would have been a Liutenant, had a little spot.

~Ozy~

Years
  • There was also, at the end, a brief glimpse of Tarkin, back when he was but a captain. No lines or anything, but the guy they found bears more than a striking resemblance to the lamentably late Peter Crushing.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Not going to be made. Too adaquately covered by the books. Besides, Lucas has specifically said that the Star Wars movies are done with.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Guys, if you want to understand the movies more, or see more star wars adventures, then you need to go check out the books at your local library or go buy them. Right now, I am reading Star Wars: Labyrinth of Evil and it has helped me get more insight into Episode III. It is what takes place in between Episodes II and III.

~Ozy~

Years
  • I personally would recomment the Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn. It can be slow at times, but it's EXCELLENT stuff. It starts with Heir to the Empire, and continues in Dark Force Rising and The Last Command.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • There are many Star Wars novels, books and comics, which take place before, during and after the Star Wars Trilogies. THe Thrawn Trilogy, for example, takes place several years after Star Wars: Episode 6: Return of the Jedi. I have that entire series, and many more, unfortunately I cannot find anymore where I live, but I have many. The Rogue Squadron series is my particular favourite, becuase I like flying also. Another favourite is the Tales of the Bounty Hunters or anything that revolves around Boba Fett.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • The first novel tht takes place after REturn of the Jedi is titled: Truce at Bakura. It takes place literally a couple of days after the destruction of the second Death Star. A remnant of the Imperial Navy have come under attack by a race of brutal aliens, and they must make a fragile alliance with the Rebellion. Or at least I think that is what happens, it has been a long time since I read that novel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back