• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
  • The Force is strong in this club. XD I am the Sith Lord Darth Kyrino, bow down to me! I saw Episode III yesterday easily the best out of the 6!!! My fave Star Wars game is Battlefront cos I can't get on my Dad's XBOX so I'm thinking about buying one soon to play KOTR and KOTOR2. Jedi Academy sucks, played it, and...ew. I've completed Battlefront, Lego Star Wars, Episode III The Video Game, Rogue Squadron and Rebel Strike. XD I AM A NUT!!!

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Andros said:
    The Force is strong in this club. XD I am the Sith Lord Darth Kyrino, bow down to me! I saw Episode III yesterday easily the best out of the 6!!! My fave Star Wars game is Battlefront cos I can't get on my Dad's XBOX so I'm thinking about buying one soon to play KOTR and KOTOR2. Jedi Academy sucks, played it, and...ew. I've completed Battlefront, Lego Star Wars, Episode III The Video Game, Rogue Squadron and Rebel Strike. XD I AM A NUT!!!

KOTOR is availeble for PC too XD

Welcome Revan XD

Years
  • Revan is my all-time SW character, man I wish I would've seen the 3rd ep, but I will soon... I'm so sad Academy didn't have a story -- I finished Outcast 6 times just b/c of the feel its story gave me and Academy only twice... T_T
    ...btw I'm on the Light Side ppl ^_^

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Bah, Star Wars? I haven't seen one of these at PC in a long time or I haven't o.o
    I'll join~

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    The Force is my ally. *does Battle Meditation*
    ...btw I managed to turn Bastilla @ KOTOR back to the Light Side an' none of my friends could. ^_^

I turned her quick XD Then I replayed the "May the force be with you my love" 40 times XD D-Kun was next to me so he was going insane XD

Dragonair-Kun said:
    Bah, Star Wars? I haven't seen one of these at PC in a long time or I haven't o.o
    I'll join~

Welcome XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    No, you're Darth Kira o.o He's Darth Vader *Points to a creepy, heavy breathing person* o.o

Years
  • I never seen the 6th movie is it any good? and did anyone hate kotor2 the sith lords story it sucked but was fun i goot to be a lv 71sith lord by the end :p and i pwned traya like she was nothing and sion i made him have like 10vp by the time i was done talking to him now i wanna see the 3rd movie but i need like 6dollars ad i only have $3.56

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    O.o Ok... I have no idea what you just said XP I wonder who voted for Yoda... He's cool too... I mean, Cool Yoda is o.o

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Good that is for you. Anywho, still I think cool is Darth Vader o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back