• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Kewl, this club has grown. I'm going to make a banner for the club, any ideas of what people should be on it? o.O;

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    OMFG,Me must join i saw Star wars episode 3 yesterday by far it was the best thing ever but i got so emtional at the end when it was over.

So yeah i'm a big star wars fan i have Kotor 1,kotor 2,battle front and tonnes more.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    So a few questions:
    1. Who saw the premiere, and broke into a raccous appluase at the end? I did, and many others.
    2. Who went to the premiere in costume? I did, but not many others.
    3. Who is everybody's favourite Jedi? Does not have to be human, Master or even Padawan. I think I know who Kratos would pick (Plo Koon, Kel Dor male from Dorin)

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    So a few questions:
    1. Who saw the premiere, and broke into a raccous appluase at the end? I did, and many others.
    3. Who is everybody's favourite Jedi? Does not have to be human, Master or even Padawan. I think I know who Kratos would pick (Plo Koon, Kel Dor male from Dorin)
    1. I saw the premiere, but not applause xD
    2. I wasn't there xD
    3. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker xD Vote in the Poll xD

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Murpheos said:
    So a few questions:

1. I didn't see premiere. u_u
    2. Answer 1 kinda answers this too.
    3. Apart from ones on Ep3 (I've not seen it yet, I'm waiting for cinemas to be less packed :P), my fav is Qui-Gon Jinn. Don't ask why, I just like him most. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Murpheos said:
    So a few questions:
    1. Nope
    2. Again, no
    3. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker. He's evil ^_^

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    So a few questions:
    1 no
    2 no
    3 yoda
    (message to short)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    on teh poll I voted Yoda but my favorte character ever (from Star Wars) is Qui-Jon!!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Qui-Gon is pretty cool... But Darth Vader's still at the top of my list...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'll Join i love star wars =3 *points to siggy and Avvy* I chose R2D2 i wanted Darth Vader but R2 has always been my fave character. I still have yet to see the movie but i have the trilogy, eps 1 and 2 and 9 star wars books and im getting a lightsaber

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    So a few questions:
    1) I did go to the premiere, and yes, I did applaud!
    2) No I did not dress up :P
    3) My favorite jedi is Obi Wan in all the moives...

Also, I am currently reading Star Wars: Labyrinth of Evil (Prequel to Episode III)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back