• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Of course it is, it is Star Wars after all. But yeah, I sw the Falcon, and the 'Wilhiem" sound effect I noticed also
    I noticed george lucas and those 2 and the boxing clone XD

GVG

Years
    Hi, may I join the club? I think that was a rhetorical question XD. Just kidding. Anyway, I can see you're having great fun here and I'm not going to miss it no matter what :P. The KotOR games rock. I have both of them + Jedi Academy and Rogue Squadron. Btw I created an RP called Star Wars: Shadow from the Past. If anyone here is an RP fan and likes the KotOR games then that RP is just for him/her. Looking forward to seeing you there.
    One question for all of you: Has anyone read the SW: EpIII book from Mathew Stover and if yes, could you please tell me if it's any good 'cause I'm considering buying it?

Eon Trainer

Jedi Council Member
    Years
    hey GVG iv read the book! it was pretty different from the real movie! like the part where the emperor fights all 4 jedi masters, anyways are we still gonna talk bout KOTOR? cause i wanna talk bout Battlefront 2

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Darth Maul, at least of the Sith we have visually seen in the movies. His pure devotion to the anger and rage of the Dark Side is a testament to everything the Sith stand for.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    But Dooku is too old though, but I guess he lends some grace to his part, plus with him learning the Form II of lightsabre combat, also known as Makashi, which uses broader, more graceful strikes.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    You guys mind if I join? I loved the Third Movie.

I thought Anakin was better when he was Sith, but not Darth Vader yet. But he was still cool after he became Darth Vader.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back