• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    xD That's not the one I mentioned before, I suppose you set your eyes on the Japanese one? c: But yis you can has.

Unless I'm blind, that's the only sableye I can see that isn't claimed yet, but yes, the Japanese one please and thank you.

Also, it's in a... love/dream ball. I still swear I can't tell the difference. Hehe
    I like pink pokeballs. I don't even know why.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Unless I'm blind, that's the only sableye I can see that isn't claimed yet, but yes, the Japanese one please and thank you.

Also, it's in a... love/dream ball. I still swear I can't tell the difference. Hehe
    I like pink pokeballs. I don't even know why.

Yup that's correct c: I was lucky to get it from a WT days ago... I now have my own Dream Ball Sableye with kewl EMs. There's nothing interesting in WT lately <_<. *zigzagoons, zigzagoons, wurmples, zigzagoons, wurmples*

Because you're that girly deep inside, it's k, I won't tell anyone.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Yup that's correct c: I was lucky to get it from a WT days ago... I now have my own Dream Ball Sableye with kewl EMs. There's nothing interesting in WT lately <_<. *zigzagoons, zigzagoons, wurmples, zigzagoons, wurmples*

Because you're that girly deep inside, it's k, I won't tell anyone.

I haven't even tried WT lately.
    Also, brb, just lemme get trade fodder. My OR cart is empty.

Ain't nothing wrong with being girly--
    I mean. Cough.

Beef jerky. Sparta. Work-outs.

PS. I'm gonna poke you with Archimedes, so don't freak out that it's not Fred.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I haven't even tried WT lately.
    Also, brb, just lemme get trade fodder. My OR cart is empty.

Ain't nothing wrong with being girly--
    I mean. Cough.

Beef jerky. Sparta. Work-outs.

Yeah it's not worth it anyway, at least not yet. I do get good stuff but that's rare. <.<
    Sure, I'll be waiting.

Ye sure =w= I see how it is !

Oh so Archimedes is you huh? <w< I had no idea until now, sneaky.

Edit 2: Enjoy your Sableye ! Also that Remoraid has one hell of a funny name.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Yeah it's not worth it anyway, at least not yet. I do get good stuff but that's rare. <.<
    Sure, I'll be waiting.

Ye sure =w= I see how it is !

Oh so Archimedes is you huh? <w< I had no idea until now, sneaky.

Edit 2: Enjoy your Sableye ! Also that Remoraid has one hell of a funny name.

I rarely get the good stuff.

I was literally jelly in a jar when my friend got an Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit (one of those) from WT. And all I got was a horde of ralts.

And, yes, Archimedes is me. I'm just so ninja like that.
    Just ninja-ing you with O-Powers.

And, thank you so much, this Sableye will be the mom of one million sableyes Mr. Gates, once I actually time travel back to Oct. 28, just because Bill Gates.

Good-bye timed events.

Spoiler:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I rarely get the good stuff.

I was literally jelly in a jar when my friend got an Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit (one of those) from WT. And all I got was a horde of ralts.

And, yes, Archimedes is me. I'm just so ninja like that.
    Just ninja-ing you with O-Powers.

And, thank you so much, this Sableye will be the mom of one million sableyes Mr. Gates, once I actually time travel back to Oct. 28, just because Bill Gates.

Good-bye timed events.

Spoiler:

xD I know the feeling, I had completely forgot about the Ralts too... geez, dem Japanese really like Mega Gallade.

And I ninja you back with O-Powahs ! xD But yis, you're very ninja.

Whoa, someone wants to exploit the poor thing even more ! Tsk, tsk, You should be ashamed !
    Haha, dat day, of course. <w<

Holy, yes Remoraid is da true man. So manly, so much strength, I am in awe !

Years
    Yo Hazjuro,

Your Riolu's finally ready. - At least 4 IVs in anything but spe attack (it actually has 5 IVs because of the Spe attack) and is female with a Luxury Ball.

Your Petilil's ready as well.

VM me whenever you see me on. :)

Sorry for the long wait, had irl stuff come up and finally played through ORAS. Anyways let me know what time is best for you. Also, thanks a lot for taking the time to breed that hard stuff!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Sorry for the long wait, had irl stuff come up and finally played through ORAS. Anyways let me know what time is best for you. Also, thanks a lot for taking the time to breed that hard stuff!

No problem mate. Welcome back. :) And it's okay really. I'll be online for a few hours so if you happen to go on, feel free to toss in a request.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thanks a lot! I'd like to post another request soon though, let me know when I'm allowed to! And you'll be rewarded appropriately of course.

You're allowed to since it's the delay's on my side. Don't feel forced to reward me though, thanks either way.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Bouffallant
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Skull Bash - Rock Climb - Iron Head - Amnesia
    Pokeball : PokeBall??
    Nature : AdaMANt
    Ability : Soundproof

Spoiler:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Section : New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Bouffallant
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Skull Bash - Rock Climb - Iron Head - Amnesia
    Pokeball : PokeBall??
    Nature : AdaMANt
    Ability : Soundproof

Spoiler:

Welcome back Death !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

And that's the best and funniest picture of Bouffalant I've ever seen. So girly, so... er... wow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back