• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Ah, now I remember. I was going to also use the second pair of teleport mats that unlock with the last tier of the super secret bases thing, but I got lazy with collecting flags, so I never got around to it.

Thank you for the eggs and being patient with me. My ISP still hasn't gotten around to fixing our net so it's been very spotty for more than a month now. So, if I don't leave a review in a bit, just assume my net died and I'll leave one for you tomorrow, my time.

xD Well, it's still really smart :P

You're welcome, of course. :) I do hope you get kickbum 'mon out of those ! And it's k xD Have fun ! (and thanks in advance if you do drop a review, you're not forced to do so !)

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

(M) - Bold - Prankster
    EMs: Fake Tears - Switcheroo - Encore - Memento
    31/X/31/X/X/31
    Nicknameable​

Is this giveaway pokemon still available? I'd be happy to trade you something useful for it (I have some daycare-leveled 5IV female Fast Ball Swablus with egg moves sitting in my boxes, for example). :3

(also potatoes)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Is this giveaway pokemon still available? I'd be happy to trade you something useful for it (I have some daycare-leveled 5IV female Fast Ball Swablus with egg moves sitting in my boxes, for example). :3

(also potatoes)

Hey Equinoxe. :) Yeah, considering Thief has been away for too long I decided to put him up for grabs again, so you're free to take him home. :) Do you wish to give him a nickname?

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Hey Equinoxe. :) Yeah, considering Thief has been away for too long I decided to put him up for grabs again, so you're free to take him home. :) Do you wish to give him a nickname?

Cool! I'd like it to be named Sarvijaakko
    (I seem to have your FC added already, since we traded some time ago) C:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Cool! I'd like it to be named Sarvijaakko
    (I seem to have your FC added already, since we traded some time ago) C:

Alrighties, done ! :)

I'm online right now if you are available.

Edit: Thanks and I hope you enjoy your Cottonee ! :)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • All ready for you, Cakie! Quote me or VM me, oki? :pink_blush:

Dat double post.

And I'm really sorry I wasn't on after 11:30 pm yesterday :( but I appreciate that you added me on Skype, should be easier for us to catch each other now. :)

Edit: Maybe we should arrange a time now. Let me know when you think you would be available. :)

Last edited:

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • FC: 0061-2185-6938
    IGN: Kharma
    Section :
    Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Timburr
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Mach Punch, Drain Punch
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Iron Fist
    Nickname: Ambijester

Thanks so much Cakesu I can't find HA Timburr anywhere else XD

Potatoes?

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 0061-2185-6938
    IGN: Kharma
    Section :
    Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Timburr
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Mach Punch, Drain Punch
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Iron Fist
    Nickname: Ambijester

Thanks so much Cakesu I can't find HA Timburr anywhere else XD

Hello there,

Since I'm nice and haven't been flooded with requests lately, I'll tell you this: You have missed something important which you can find in my rules. Of course I should've ignored you according to the first couple of lines in my OP, but I won't for reasons I've previously mentioned.

I hope you're not offended in any way, but the same rule applies to anyone who hasn't made a specific request here yet, I hope you understand that. So I'll wait until you edit your post. :)

Last edited:

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Hello there,

Since I'm nice and haven't been flooded with requests lately, I'll tell you this: You have missed something important which you can find in my rules. Of course I should've ignored you according to the first couple of lines in my OP, but I won't for reasons I've previously mentioned.

I hope you're not offended in any way, but the same rule applies to anyone who hasn't made a specific request here yet, I hope you understand that. So I'll wait until you edit your post. :)

I thought I did something horribly wrong for a second... did I get it?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I thought I did something horribly wrong for a second... did I get it?

Yep, you did. :) Here you go !

Welcome skyburial !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2019
    Well, it's me again. This is kind of a weird request. I would like a pokemon to jumpstart my breeding project of a Togekiss. I would need either a female togekiss with Bold/Grace Serene or any male that breeds within the fairy/flying egg group and has 4+IV excluding Attack. Preferably Bold natured. Do you have any breedjects fitting this bill right now? If not do I need to make a more formal request? I don't have much to trade for it, but here is what I can offer:

Ralts with synchronize and any nature.
    Ralts HA

Shiny Machamp female
    Lvl: 54
    Quiet
    x/31/x/x/x
    No guard
    -Bullet punch
    -Dynamic punch
    -Knock off
    -Dual chop
    EV trained 172HP/252ATK/84SPE

Arcanine female
    Lvl:52
    Impish
    Intimidate
    31/30/31/30/31/31
    -Extreme speed
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Flare blitz
    -Morning sun
    Ev trained: 248HP/8ATK/252DEF

Or breed you any form of Growlithe you can imagine.

I know this isn't much, but it's pretty much all I have right now, let me know if you can work something out, Potatoes.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Well, it's me again. This is kind of a weird request. I would like a pokemon to jumpstart my breeding project of a Togekiss. I would need either a female togekiss with Bold/Grace Serene or any male that breeds within the fairy/flying egg group and has 4+IV excluding Attack. Preferably Bold natured. Do you have any breedjects fitting this bill right now? If not do I need to make a more formal request? I don't have much to trade for it, but here is what I can offer:

Ralts with synchronize and any nature.
    Ralts HA

Shiny Machamp female
    Lvl: 54
    Quiet
    x/31/x/x/x
    No guard
    -Bullet punch
    -Dynamic punch
    -Knock off
    -Dual chop
    EV trained 172HP/252ATK/84SPE

Arcanine female
    Lvl:52
    Impish
    Intimidate
    31/30/31/30/31/31
    -Extreme speed
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Flare blitz
    -Morning sun
    Ev trained: 248HP/8ATK/252DEF

Or breed you any form of Growlithe you can imagine.

I know this isn't much, but it's pretty much all I have right now, let me know if you can work something out, Potatoes.

Hey Uthanak,

I have a 4IV (or so) Togetic (female of course) that I use for breeding, if you don't mind clones I can clone a copy for you, and of course it's free, as usual.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2019
    I will take it only on the condition you also take something. you have given me far too much so far! xD Thank you very much!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I will take it only on the condition you also take something. you have given me far too much so far! xD Thank you very much!

Oh you know, I just like helping out without receiving, when what is being requested is reasonable. I know how you fel, however I really can't choose anything so, as usual, just go and give whatever you would like to give.

But if you insist though (something I can clearly see in your post) I'll just take that Arcanine (though that seems too demanding from me, or the shiny one, whichever you feel like parting with). :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back