• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • FC: 4699-8788-3177
    IGN: Meiqi
    Section : Shop
    Pokemon : Paris Vivillon ID 06014

HI,

I was looking for Paris Vivillon, I have spare Nintendo HK shiny Jiraichi (Eng), Pokemon Center shiny Diancie(Eng+Jpn), XY&Z shiny Xerneas(Eng+Jpn), shiny Yveltal(Eng+Jpn), Zygarde (Eng+Jpn)and also Mac Hoopa (Eng) to offer.

Hello Tizlin !

I am interested in your Shiny Diancie in exchange for our Paris Vivillon. If you're okay with this offer, please provide us more info on your Diancie such as IVs, Ability and Pokéball to hack-check it beforehand. c: Thank you !

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Hello Tizlin !

I am interested in your Shiny Diancie in exchange for our Paris Vivillon. If you're okay with this offer, please provide us more info on your Diancie such as IVs, Ability and Pokéball to hack-check it beforehand. c: Thank you !

I'm okay with the trade, but I don't know much about IV i'm afraid, it's in a cherish ball and the ability is Clear Body, it holds a Normal Gem, OT is in Japanese, ID is 12125. I claimed it personally on my 3ds and have both ENG and JAP versions.

I am also looking for Jiraichi ID 7185 or 8144 and Manaphy ID 7235 in case I missed them in your shop

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Zzz, My Sharpedo rn has crap IVs, so let's fix that...

FC: 2707-2144-8688
    IGN: Inigo (probably, I might reset again)
    Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon : Carvahna
    Everything else should be easy, I only saw 1 Carvahna in there :)
    Nickname : N/A
    Pokerus: Preferably

I could also use the giveaway Shelgon and/or a couple Adamant Male Ralts with decent Atk and Spd IVs (preferably in an egg), but those can wait. I like sharks :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Zzz, My Sharpedo rn has crap IVs, so let's fix that...

FC: 2707-2144-8688
    IGN: Inigo (probably, I might reset again)
    Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon : Carvahna
    Everything else should be easy, I only saw 1 Carvahna in there :)
    Nickname : N/A
    Pokerus: Preferably

I could also use the giveaway Shelgon and/or a couple Adamant Male Ralts with decent Atk and Spd IVs (preferably in an egg), but those can wait. I like sharks :)

Hello ddrox13 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

(PS: That's not a Shelgon it's a Bagon, dunno if you were really referring to that German Bagon from the Giveaways)

Have a nice day !

I'm okay with the trade, but I don't know much about IV i'm afraid, it's in a cherish ball and the ability is Clear Body, it holds a Normal Gem, OT is in Japanese, ID is 12125. I claimed it personally on my 3ds and have both ENG and JAP versions.

I am also looking for Jiraichi ID 7185 or 8144 and Manaphy ID 7235 in case I missed them in your shop

I just realised I already have a shiny Diancie, may I ask for a shiny Yveltal instead please?

As for the Jirachi and Manaphy you are looking for, we don't have those sadly.

Hello I am back for some more trading
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

I'm interested in your:
    Bullet Train Pikachu
    Nobunga Rayquaza
    Game Uk Darkrai
    SuperSmash Bros Greninja
    Pokemon Movie 2011 Carlitas Hydreigon
    TCGWC Pikachu
    Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Movie Giveaway Meloetta
    WCS14- Magnetic
    Weekly Famitsu Gift ID: 36801
    Best Wishes Season 2 Jirachi
    Japanese Movie Regigigas

Here's a link to all the events I own. Tell me what ones you're intereseted in and i'll get you the IV's, balls, Id's and whatever else you'd like.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=360185

Hello there !

I apologise again for the huge delay, I have been struck with depression lately so didn't feel like doing anything and I kind of forgot about this :/ I don't know if you're still interested in trading with us, let us know !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thanks for your patience- and sorry about that double post, my internet connection loathes me with a passion.

The noivern is the one I have priority on, but there's no need to rush. I pretty much have all of the remaining year and most of January free ;)

Hello AuricTwins ! Your Noibat is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    I just realised I already have a shiny Diancie, may I ask for a shiny Yveltal instead please?

As for the Jirachi and Manaphy you are looking for, we don't have those sadly.

My FC 4699-8788-3177

Can I find your FC around?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • My FC 4699-8788-3177

Can I find your FC around?

Our FCs are in our signatures, but I have to trade the 'mon over to Phanton for him to trade it to RNC so she can clone it first. Phanton will let you know when your mon is ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Our FCs are in our signatures, but I have to trade the 'mon over to Phanton for him to trade it to RNC so she can clone it first. Phanton will let you know when your mon is ready. :)

I understand, so whose FC shoud I register?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yes i'm still interested ^_^

Hello ! Thank you for replying. :)

To apologise for the huge belated reply, we're giving you a super bonus which means you're getting 6 out of the 11 'mon you want for free.

For the 5 remaining ones, we would love to have these in exchange:

Nagoya Pokemon Center Shiny Magkiarp
    TRU Shaymin
    Movie 14 Darkrai
    2012MAY darkrai
    XYZ Shiny Xerneas

Let us know what you think ! :)

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    IGN: Sapphire
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Swinub
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Icicle Crash - Freeze-Dry - Icicle Spear
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : stealth rock
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : Timerball if possible
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : thick fat
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: yes

hi Phanton, it's been a week, I can make a new request, right? :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • IGN: Sapphire
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Swinub
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Icicle Crash - Freeze-Dry - Icicle Spear
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : stealth rock
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : Timerball if possible
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : thick fat
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: yes

hi Phanton, it's been a week, I can make a new request, right? :)

Welcome back Mosbyyy !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    That's perfect. I'll be online for most of today. Pm me to trade ^_^

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Instead of carlitas hydregion can I get the pokemon poll winner rayquaza I'd 02102 instead? If not its okay:)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Instead of carlitas hydregion can I get the pokemon poll winner rayquaza I'd 02102 instead? If not its okay:)

Alright, that's fine with us. However you'll have to wait a bit to get your 'mon because Phanton has to trade them over to RNC to clone them. He'll let you know when they're ready. :)

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    If you want I can trade my Pokemon to her and she can trade me the clones

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 4699-8788-3177
    IGN: Meiqi
    Section : Shop
    Pokemon : Paris Vivillon ID 06014

HI,

I was looking for Paris Vivillon, I have spare Nintendo HK shiny Jiraichi (Eng), Pokemon Center shiny Diancie(Eng+Jpn), XY&Z shiny Xerneas(Eng+Jpn), shiny Yveltal(Eng+Jpn), Zygarde (Eng+Jpn)and also Mac Hoopa (Eng) to offer.

Hello Tizlin ! Your Vivillon is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back