• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    There are some ways of backing up a Pokemon Save file... i'm sure afew people know of it and have it The Powersave a Hacking and Cheating device sure, it's also used to Clone more efficiently then using a glitch with 2 3dses, my Older Brother got me one for my Birthday, i use it to speed up cloning and it backs up my save files, but using it for shinies, well... that takes the fun out of breeding and encountering them!, let me know of any HA Pokemon you need and i can breed some new ones for you okay? , i also have clones of my XD Legendaries!

Sadly Cakesu doesn't have Powersave, and I agree having things too easy takes away all the fun (and value), we only lost a few shiny/event pokemons are most of them are in pokebank, but we will definately need new HA pokemons for breeding, as well as rare ball pokemons =/ . Cakesu still need to check exactly what we lost and what we still have.

Starlight Latias

Sadly Cakesu doesn't have Powersave, and I agree having things too easy takes away all the fun (and value), we only lost a few shiny/event pokemons are most of them are in pokebank, but we will definately need new HA pokemons for breeding, as well as rare ball pokemons =/ . Cakesu still need to check exactly what we lost and what we still have.
    Since you got me a Vaporeon i wanna help you both! just tell me what HA Pokemon you guys want and i will breed you guys some!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Since you got me a Vaporeon i wanna help you both! just tell me what HA Pokemon you guys want and i will breed you guys some!

Not sure when Cakesu will list what we missing, so you can PM me what pokemons you want to donate and I will be taking them when possible :)
    And hope you enjoying that Vaporeon :D

Starlight Latias

Not sure when Cakesu will list what we missing, so you can PM me what pokemons you want to donate and I will be taking them when possible :)
    And hope you enjoying that Vaporeon :D
    Okay!, i was just asking for a list as i was wanting to know what to breed XD, i have too many mons i could donate so i was looking for some specifics x3

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • What Starlight said. I'm trying to start some breeding to see if I can make it work without losing my mind, so it could be fun!

That said, I can most certainly give you any HAs I have (not many). I have Snivy at least, and a bunch of Safari mons (I have 4 boxes of Fletchlings rotting in my Bank). I need to look again.

I wish you luck recovering!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    What Starlight said. I'm trying to start some breeding to see if I can make it work without losing my mind, so it could be fun!

That said, I can most certainly give you any HAs I have (not many). I have Snivy at least, and a bunch of Safari mons (I have 4 boxes of Fletchlings rotting in my Bank). I need to look again.

I wish you luck recovering!

You can PM me with a list of pokemons you are able to donate, we have other people doing the same, so gotta make sure we don't get too many of the same mon ^^ . And thank you for your generosity! :)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Is it possible to send the game cart to Nintendo to possibly repair it? I know it's a bit of a longshot, but I believe it's possible for them to save the game and the Pokémon inside.

In the meantime, if there are any specific breeds you might need, don't hesitate to contact me, as I'll likely just give one to you. :)

I know your pain, I lost my X version about a year or so ago, and it had close to four years' worth of endless hard work, and almost my entire Pokémon collection...

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I still have a lot of the breedables you sent me a while back. If you got a list going of which mons have been replaced already it'd be super useful to those of us wishing to contribute.

Years
  • I am so sorry about your loss. Your shop really helped me and you and Phanton were both amazing.

If it helps any, I can donate some Pokemon if you want them. I have plenty of 'mons that I can breed and a couple of cloned shinies that might help you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    Could you guys get me a squirtle with move "follow me"? I wanna know before I request one.

Years
  • Hi there, I'm sorry about what happened. I can donate some pokemon if you want to start up again. You've helped me so much in the past, I can give you some 5IV and special pokeball pokemon.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I can get my shiny giratina and mudkip cloned for you. I also have a mew, and a manaphy.

Years
  • Sorry to hear about your situation. I still have some pokemon I got waaaay back from you as well as others I bred in my X and ORAS games that I can give. Heres hoping things get better from here on out

Years
  • Sorry to hear about your game. If you need any events and Pokemon with ivs and egg moves, I will gladly donate some. I really hope your shop does open again someday.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sorry to hear about your game. If you need any events and Pokemon with ivs and egg moves, I will gladly donate some. I really hope your shop does open again someday.

Sorry about the shop! I still have pokemon like that Manaphy to clone to give

Sorry to hear about your situation. I still have some pokemon I got waaaay back from you as well as others I bred in my X and ORAS games that I can give. Heres hoping things get better from here on out

I can get my shiny giratina and mudkip cloned for you. I also have a mew, and a manaphy.

Hi there, I'm sorry about what happened. I can donate some pokemon if you want to start up again. You've helped me so much in the past, I can give you some 5IV and special pokeball pokemon.

I am so sorry about your loss. Your shop really helped me and you and Phanton were both amazing.

If it helps any, I can donate some Pokemon if you want them. I have plenty of 'mons that I can breed and a couple of cloned shinies that might help you.

I still have a lot of the breedables you sent me a while back. If you got a list going of which mons have been replaced already it'd be super useful to those of us wishing to contribute.

Is it possible to send the game cart to Nintendo to possibly repair it? I know it's a bit of a longshot, but I believe it's possible for them to save the game and the Pokémon inside.

In the meantime, if there are any specific breeds you might need, don't hesitate to contact me, as I'll likely just give one to you.
    1.%20smile.gif

I know your pain, I lost my X version about a year or so ago, and it had close to four years' worth of endless hard work, and almost my entire Pokémon collection...

I'm sorry for your loss Cosmic >.< it sure does hurt... a lot. As for the Nintendo part, I haven't heard of that before, even when I read the tech support thingy, I think they didn't mention that sort of thing, or I might have missed it. Thanks for letting me know though, I'll look into it before restarting. :)

-------------

I really didn't expect to get more posts even after disappearing from PC a bit. I'm really sorry I didn't reply sooner, I think I also needed a break from PC and whatnot.

It makes me happy to get this much support from y'all, really it does. I don't know if I should accept donations as I am not sure I will keep this shop up right now or if I'll just hand it to someone else. It is so hard to get my motivation back. >_< But... no matter the choice I make, I still thank you for your support and your willing to donate, that's extremely kind of you !

If you're still willing to help out, just let me know ^^ even if I end up handing my shop over to someone else, at least it won't all be in vain, though the latter is highly unlikely to happen. If I do decide to reopen, it will take me a while to sort things out, that's for sure. So, if you're still willing to help out and donate, I'll also let you know when you can do so. ^^

Thank you so much once again and I am, yet again, terribly sorry for taking so long to reply. :/

Ah and... thanks to everyone whom have already donated to us, it means a lot !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Reopening our shop ! Slowly but we're here !

Sections you can request from: Breeding and Shop sections ~

Thanks once more to all of you for your support, we wouldn't be back otherwise !

Feel free to go ahead and request again. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back