• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    To everyone waiting for their pokemons, I'm sorry for the delay, there was a storm over where I live and I lost power for a whole day, and internet untill today. I will take care of all pending requests right away.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    To everyone waiting for their pokemons, I'm sorry for the delay, there was a storm over where I live and I lost power for a whole day, and internet untill today. I will take care of all pending requests right away.

Alright thanks for the heads up. You get through the storm safe and everything good? Your life before Pokemon life (as terrible as it sounds to let go of Pokemon for a moment jk)

Edit) btw anything I can do to help with the requests?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Alright thanks for the heads up. You get through the storm safe and everything good? Your life before Pokemon life (as terrible as it sounds to let go of Pokemon for a moment jk)

The storm is already gone (thank god) it was on sunday and it left my town and some other towns in complete black out for a whole day, sadly when power came back there was no internet untill today x.x
    But thanks! :)

Years
  • Hi, i'm interested with this following pokemon

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo - Movie Giveaway - ID: 07142
    Lv. 15 - Naive- Serene Grace
    Round - Quick Attack - Confusion
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Does she come with Japanese name?
    I have PokeScrap Keldeo JPN and Shiny Yveltal from Korean XY&Z event (ID 04206) in ENG for offer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi, i'm interested with this following pokemon

Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo - Movie Giveaway - ID: 07142
    Lv. 15 - Naive- Serene Grace
    Round - Quick Attack - Confusion
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Does she come with Japanese name?
    I have PokeScrap Keldeo JPN and Shiny Yveltal from Korean XY&Z event (ID 04206) in ENG for offer.

Hello!
    Just want to let you know that I saw your request, but I need to check with Cakesu if we still have Meloetta and she hasn't replied so far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey due to storm do U need help with any breeding requests? I don't have patience for all time however I would like to help community when I can. Do u want any help with a breeding poke?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey due to storm do U need help with any breeding requests? I don't have patience for all time however I would like to help community when I can. Do u want any help with a breeding poke?

Thanks for the offer, but we don't have any breeding request pending, only thing I need is for cakesu and RNC to start replying again x3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm curious, if the Pokémon listed don't have a Ball listed, am I to expect that they are in a Pokéball? I am especially curious about the HA Fossil Pokémon you have listed in Box 1. I know they can come in special Balls if people caught them from the Dream World in a special Ball.

I'm currently looking for Luxury Ball Fossil Females.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back