• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ok, then I would like to ask to trade for the shiny male Torchic. In case this doesn't suffice as a trade, do tell if there is something else you would want instead, otherwise, I offer this:

Combusken
    Nickname: None
    Level: 17
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    OT: Kaidou
    ID: 54758
    Caught: (Egg Received: 12/6/2014, From: Day Care helpers) Mauville City
    Pokéball: Pokeball
    Ribbons : None
    Moves: Peck, Growl, Ember, Sand Attack
    Pokérus: Yes

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ok, then I would like to ask to trade for the shiny male Torchic. In case this doesn't suffice as a trade, do tell if there is something else you would want instead, otherwise, I offer this:

Combusken
    Nickname: None
    Level: 17
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    ID: 54758
    Caught: (Egg Received: 12/6/2014, From: Day Care helpers) Mauville City
    Pokéball: Pokeball
    Moves: Peck, Growl, Ember, Sand Attack

It isn't shiny, is it? Because we only accept Pokemon of equal value for payments. We also accept breedables we don't have yet with a good Pokeball and Egg Moves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Oh! Of course, that was really silly of me to not think about you wanting a shiny in exchange! Sorry about that! Would this perhaps be more acceptable?

Metagross (Shiny)
    Nickname: Gigabyte
    Level: 76
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Clear Body
    ID: 11287
    Caught: Unova Region
    Pokéball: Ultra Ball
    Moves: Bullet Punch, Earthquake, Psychic, Hyper Beam

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh! Of course, that was really silly of me to not think about you wanting a shiny in exchange! Sorry about that! Would this perhaps be more acceptable?

Metagross (Shiny)

No worries. ^^ Thank you for giving us the details ! I don't see anything wrong with it so we'll accept it in exchange.

We'll let you know when your Pokemon is ready !

Have a nice day !

-----------------------

To everyone else awaiting their Pokemon:

I'll be gathering all the Pokemon up and giving them to Phanton, although I need to gather trade fodder first ! I'll try to do this as fast as possible so that everything can be traded and cloned by Monday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

walidh

walid
    Years
  • can i get this roserade from the giveaway section
    (F) - Lv.100 - Ev Trained
    Modest - Technician
    Nicknamed 'Rosera' if you can name it rose
    Sludge Bomb - Magical Leaf - Giga Drain - Leech Seed
    31/xx/31/31/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • can i get this roserade from the giveaway section
    (F) - Lv.100 - Ev Trained
    Modest - Technician
    Nicknamed 'Rosera' if you can name it rose
    Sludge Bomb - Magical Leaf - Giga Drain - Leech Seed
    31/xx/31/31/31/31

Hello walidh !

You may have that Roserade along with your other Pokemon. However, it isn't possible for us to rename it.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day !

walidh

walid
    Years
  • Hello walidh !

You may have that Roserade along with your other Pokemon. However, it isn't possible for us to rename it.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day !

thanks and its okay for the name so will the trade be today ^^ just to know no rush if yes at what time

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • Hello!
    We are interested in your Noivern and Goodra, could you please fill the form below for each of them to hack-check them, also, we are having a special christmas offer so you can choose 1 pokemon for free from our shop :)

OT/ID :
    IVs :
    Pokemon Region :
    Moves :
    Ribbons : (if applicable)
    Date/Place Met :

Thank you and have a nice day!

Goodra Shiny
    Hydratation Timid Female
    OT/ID : Moose / 10224
    IVs : (31-31-31-31-31-31)
    Pokemon Region : Kalos
    Moves : Dragon Pulse/Muddy Water/Flamethower/Sludge Wave
    Ribbons : (if applicable) No Ribbons
    Date/Place Met : 4/14/2014, Egg, Day Care helpers

Noivern Shiny
    Frisk Timid Female
    OT/ID : Paleari / 53529
    IVs : (31-xx-31-31-31-31)
    Moves : Switcheroo/Focus Blast/Flamethower/Draco Meteor
    Ribbons : (if applicable) Kalos Champion Ribbon
    Date/Place Met : 5/25/2014, Egg, Day Care helpers

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh! Of course, that was really silly of me to not think about you wanting a shiny in exchange! Sorry about that! Would this perhaps be more acceptable?

Metagross (Shiny)

Deal. Thank you!

Hello both of you !

I forgot to tell you that you are allowed to choose one extra Pokemon as per our special offer going on. Let me know what you would like. :)

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Goodra Shiny
    Hydratation Timid Female
    OT/ID : Moose / 10224
    IVs : (31-31-31-31-31-31)
    Moves : Dragon Pulse/Muddy Water/Flamethower/Sludge Wave
    Ribbons : (if applicable) No Ribbons
    Date/Place Met : 4/14/2014, Egg, Day Care helpers

Noivern Shiny
    Frisk Timid Female
    OT/ID : Paleari / 53529
    IVs : (31-xx-31-31-31-31)
    Moves : Switcheroo/Focus Blast/Flamethower/Draco Meteor
    Ribbons : (if applicable) Kalos Champion Ribbon
    Date/Place Met : 5/25/2014, Egg, Day Care helpers

Hello Wesley FG !

Thank you for filling those forms. We see nothing wrong with them. :)

I'm not sure if you wish to add a free Pokemon to what you wish to get from us, let me know if not so that I can confirm everything !

Thanks and have a nice day. :)

Years
  • Hello both of you !

I forgot to tell you that you are allowed to choose one extra Pokemon as per our special offer going on. Let me know what you would like. :)

Have a nice day !

I would like the shiny Arceus as well. By the way, you have the OT listed as Michina by mistake, the OT for that event is actually Desert City. ;)

Also, I wanted to ask if it would be possible to change one of requests? I recently received enough Deoxys from other people to complete my living dex, but I still need the Gamestp one from you since it has a good nature for the Defense Forme. If possible I'd like to request the shiny Tanabata Jirachi instead of the Plasma Deoxys (if not, that's fine, I'd hate to inconvenience you).

Thanks again.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would like the shiny Arceus as well. By the way, you have the OT listed as Michina by mistake, the OT for that event is actually Desert City. ;)

Also, I wanted to ask if it would be possible to change one of requests? I recently received enough Deoxys from other people to complete my living dex, but I still need the Gamestp one from you since it has a good nature for the Defense Forme. If possible I'd like to request the shiny Tanabata Jirachi instead of the Plasma Deoxys (if not, that's fine, I'd hate to inconvenience you).

Thanks again.

Hello White Canary !

Thank you for your reply and letting me know about that mistake, it's alright though I'm still working on reorganising my shop. :)

Regarding the Deoxys's, it's fine by me. However, we do not have that Jirachi anymore. I do have another shiny Jirachi but that one is from a previous gen, level 5 and seems to be Untouched, would you be interested in that one?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    An extra Pokémon refers then to any non-shiny Pokémon that you can simply breed, right? Would it be okay to ask for a Fletchling with Adamant Nature and it's hidden ability Gale Wings? Either way, the work you all put into this business is incredible and I'm thankful for all the times I've been helped by this place.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • An extra Pokémon refers then to any non-shiny Pokémon that you can simply breed, right? Would it be okay to ask for a Fletchling with Adamant Nature and it's hidden ability Gale Wings? Either way, the work you all put into this business is incredible and I'm thankful for all the times I've been helped by this place.

Hello Foxcrest !

Thank you for your reply. Nope it doesn't ! You're simply free to choose any one Pokemon from either subsection of the Shop section. :) Do I take that you would like the shiny Fletchling then?

Haha, no problem, we're glad to prove helpful to our fellows !

Years
  • Hello White Canary !

Thank you for your reply and letting me know about that mistake, it's alright though I'm still working on reorganising my shop. :)

Regarding the Deoxys's, it's fine by me. However, we do not have that Jirachi anymore. I do have another shiny Jirachi but that one is from a previous gen, level 5 and seems to be Untouched, would you be interested in that one?

What is the OT/ID and nature of the Jirachi?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello Foxcrest !

Thank you for your reply. Nope it doesn't ! You're simply free to choose any one Pokemon from either subsection of the Shop section. :) Do I take that you would like the shiny Fletchling then?

Haha, no problem, we're glad to prove helpful to our fellows !

Oh, I see! Well, if it's okay, then I'd gladly accept the Shiny Fletchling in that case.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    thanks and its okay for the name so will the trade be today ^^ just to know no rush if yes at what time

Hello walidh ! Your Pokémons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back