• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: Terastal Phenomenon [v20.1] [DEPRECATED]

Years
    • Online now
    Terastal Phenomenon for v20.1

NOTICE:
    This plugin is now deprecated, and no longer supported. An improved version for Essentials v21.1 has been released as part of the Deluxe Battle Kit, so use that instead if possible. I will leave the download link and installation instructions for this version below for the time being. I may remove these at a later date, however.​

-DOWNLOAD LINK-

Installation

Spoiler:

Plugin Tutorials

Player Terastallization
    Spoiler:

Enemy Terastallization
    Spoiler:

Disabling Terastallization
    Spoiler:

Changing Tera Types
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • This script works great so far, but somehow I can't get wild Pokémon to Terastallize, even when I set the ace to yes in Deluxe Battle, have the switch on, and the Tera Orb in my inventory.
    I could just be overlooking something minor, but I need to make sure.

Years
    • Online now
    This script works great so far, but somehow I can't get wild Pokémon to Terastallize, even when I set the ace to yes in Deluxe Battle, have the switch on, and the Tera Orb in my inventory.
    I could just be overlooking something minor, but I need to make sure.

What does your battle code look like, and what other plugins do you have installed? Terastallization is set to have the lowest priority of all the battle mechanics (Mega, Z-Move, Dynamax, etc..), so if it meets the requirements first for one of those, it will be considered ineligible for Terastallization.

Years
  • What does your battle code look like, and what other plugins do you have installed? Terastallization is set to have the lowest priority of all the battle mechanics (Mega, Z-Move, Dynamax, etc..), so if it meets the requirements first for one of those, it will be considered ineligible for Terastallization.

I have all the required plugins, and the wild Pokémon doesn't have a Z-Move or can Dynamax. None of my other scripts edit the battles.
    It's pretty odd because Trainers can Terastallize, but not wild Pokémon.

Years
    • Online now
    I have all the required plugins, and the wild Pokémon doesn't have a Z-Move or can Dynamax. None of my other scripts edit the battles.
    It's pretty odd because Trainers can Terastallize, but not wild Pokémon.

Let me see the code youre using for the wild battles.

Years
    • Online now
    I'm testing this using a wild Foongus, so I used this: WildBattle.dx_start([:FOONGUS, 15], { :ace => true }, {}, :WILD_TERA_ACTIVE)
    That leads to Essentials Deluxe's midbattle script where the ace is set to true.

Ace is a Pokemon property. You have it set in the "Rules" hash.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Can you officially annouce support for this add-on by wrigty? (broken link removed)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Hello! Every time i want to open t he pokemon summery screen i get this error msg. And the game shuts down.😔

Here is the message:-------------------

Spoiler:

Note that that :ICE depends on the pokemon type.

like another

Spoiler:

Years
    • Online now
    Hello! Every time i want to open t he pokemon summery screen i get this error msg. And the game shuts down.😔

Here is the message:-------------------

Spoiler:

Note that that :ICE depends on the pokemon type.

like another

Spoiler:

I don't have a clue why your Tera Types would be saved as an array, my plugin isn't designed to do that. Probably whatever add-on you installed is improperly setting Tera Types in the wrong format.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    May be you are right I should try removing some of my plugins and try again. This is not the Zud Plugin thread but thanks for adding support for Animated Sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    May be you are right I should try removing some of my plugins and try again. This is not the Zud Plugin thread but thanks for adding support for Animated Sprites.

It's probably the wrigty add-on you mentioned, as that's the only possible thing that would alter how Tera Types are saved.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Nah, That is not the wrigty add-on. I started a new save and all is done.

Years
    • Online now
    Minor Update (v1.0.1)

• Made it so that the button display for triggering Terastallization in battle will now automatically scale properly to the amount of types you have defined in your game, even if this is more or less than the number of types in the core series.
    • While playing in Debug mode, you may now flag whether or not individual trainers are capable of using Terastallization through the in-battle debug tool.

Years
    • Online now
    Minor Update (v1.0.2)

• Moved the tera item check into the Essentials Deluxe plugin for better compatibility with other plugins.

Back