• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Text to Pokemon

Years
Give the almighty generator a word or multiple words, and the ai will create a fakemon based on the prompt you entered.

I used the phrase peacock, and got this cool pokemon back! The face seems a bit more like a cyndaquil than a bird, but I would still catch this guy.

Do others have the willpower to see what monsters can come into being based on what they type? Of course you do! Get on over to that playground and put in a phrase. Be sure to share the picture of your fakemon! If you are feeling creative, you could even imagine a backstory. For instance, this peacock seems like the final stage evo of one of the early route normal type birbs.

Last edited:
Years
I prompted it with "water cat"

and got this cursed 5 legged one first:
Spoiler:

And then I did a batch of 4 next round and this showed up:
Spoiler:

Actually kinda like it... even if the thing starts looking off more and more if you scrutinize it more closely lol

Attachments

• out-0.png
    out-0.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 17
  • out-2.png
    out-2.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back