• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No that was in 2010. Otherwise that would mean that Nica's been moderator for less than a year.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah Went, you're crazy.

I guess I meant getting to know Ole, learning about battling, etc. Everything's just so old now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I missed you to a great extent. My life was quite empty.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm not afraid. Things can change. Nothing is impossible, I hope.

Years

Someone just saw me and went: "Hikari10's derpy avatar is back? All hail HikariDerp!"

It was a nickname angelomanalo called me when I had this theme up and the nickname stuck.

I like to rotate my themes a lot but the only thing I won't edit is that text in my signature.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I await what Went has to say about that.

Years

You never know how unpredictable Hikari is...

And on the topic of Australian sport, my native New South Wales has lost to Queensland in the Rugby League State of Origin... again. Losing a 7th straight series is what I'm dreading, cos I feel a curse going on in Australia's National Rugby League.

State of Origin is one of the biggest events on Australia's Rugby League calendar, a fierce rivalry it is.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm slowly edging my way back into Symphonia land guys halp.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well Hikari, what I do know is that Not Afraid will always be my favourite song ever omfg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgiaKzUSADk <-- seriouslyyyy, why did nobody tell me this exists!

Haters can make like bees w/ no stingers and drop dead, no more bee flingers. No more drama from now on - I promise to focus solely focus on handling my responsibilities as a moderator (the song says father but it rhymes and fits ;;). idk, the rest of it I can't make fit. So saddd. Because I have no daughters to raise, mainly.

Years

Well BP, I have suddenly slipped back into that memetic territory again.

One thing I love on the internet... is memes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I think this is the most motivational song that has ever exisited. How it sounds, the lyrics, everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back