• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    210520 Your not alone in the BlazBlue world my friend :D

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    210549 I don't think Hakumen is Jin lol, but i only play with Lambda-11 so waddaya know xD

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • 210550 Through some time-travelling quirk that isn't very well explained, it is revealed that Hakumen is actually another version of Jin Kisaragi. Apparently, Hakumen is what Jin became after the time-loop where V-13 merged with Ragna to become the Black Beast and Jin fell through the same hole trying to catch them. Sometime after ending up on the other side, Rachel Alucard appeared to a wounded Jin and offered him the chance to be a "real hero." The story is kind of vague after that, but it seems that Jin accepted her offer and she somehow placed his spirit inside the Susano armor, and some time after that Hakumen picked up the Nox Nyctores "Zanma: Ookami" (or "Evil Slayer: Howling God") to use against the Black Beast. xDD

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Netto don't double post you fool :(

I was viewing who's online and a thread that mentioned cheating was at the bottom so I read it as "Cheating Agent" @ Who's Online's options.

Talking of which, I think there are too many perks on PC for every rank.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

That depends on who you're speaking to, I'd assume it's me but...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel like sometimes all everyone needs is a coloured username, and/or permissions to lock threads, merge threads and delete posts/edit posts.

I dunno, I'm a fan of simplicity today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back