• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well no, name changes are long gone, Went. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I very much doubt that, Pokestick. :)

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • So, this 2nd round exam I had to do for the Mechanics subject went even worse than the first, and was harder than the first, but I was approved with 11 (out of 20).

I feel like bursting with laughter and dancing.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Well, finally managed to catch (part of) an episode of the "new/revived" Fear Factor on TV, apparently titled "The Bees Are So Angry". I would just hate it if I had to do the bee stunt (among the rest of the events), got stung, and ended up
    Spoiler:
    XD Kudos to everyone who did do the bee stunt, though. I'd probably give each of them some sort of compensation prize money just for doing it. :x

Also, can someone please tell me why this show has a creepy fixation with bull/buffalo testicles? Out of sheer luck, those things managed to pop up AGAIN in this particular episode, of all places. Any time my mind thinks of "Fear Factor 2nd stunt", memories of that WTF-stunt from long, long ago begin to surface. T_T

EDIT: Oh, totally uncool, they even messed with the classic Fear Factor theme song! ...although the new series does have some nice-sounding background music.

Is it just me, or did that "18+" text formatting button get removed...? :cer_confused:

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • 201572 i hate school so much ._.
    and fear factoer is a game show where u do stuff like eat spiders for lots of money.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

What is Fear Factor? It sounds terrifying. o3o

NETTO IS AN EVIL DOUBLE POSTING GUY. RUN FOR THE HILLS.

EVIDENTLY, FEAR IS A FACTOR FOR YOU, PIXY GUY!

201572 i hate school so much ._.
    and fear factoer is a game show where u do stuff like eat spiders for lots of money.

Ikr. School feels like such an inconvenience/bother/bore most of the time. Although the Pokemon Trainer's School is a different matter, especially because the lovely Roxanne is an honors student there. :3

Also, this video has officially taken the title of "Weirdest Videogame Music I Have Ever Heard" (excluding that weird singing Bard guy in Hoenn) unless I happen to remember another song that I'm just forgetting now, which seems unlikely. Yet it somehow still manages to sound great :cer_nod::

ಠ_ಠ

Surprisingly, comments from the video below led me to the one above, and I think the music in the above video may be a remix of this track:

EDIT: Oh yeah; I forgot about the Katamari Damacy main theme, "Katamari On The Rocks". XD

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years

EVIDENTLY, FEAR IS A FACTOR FOR YOU, PIXY GUY!

Ikr. School feels like such an inconvenience/bother/bore most of the time. Although the Pokemon Trainer's School is a different matter, especially because the lovely Roxanne is an honors student there. :3

Also, this video has officially taken the title of "Weirdest Videogame Music I Have Ever Heard" (excluding that weird singing Bard guy in Hoenn) unless I happen to remember another song that I'm just forgetting now, which seems unlikely. Yet it somehow still manages to sound great :cer_nod::

ಠ_ಠ

Surprisingly, comments from the video below led me to the one above, and I think the music in the above video may be a remix of this track:

EDIT: Oh yeah; I forgot about the Katamari Damacy main theme, "Katamari On The Rocks". XD

For some reason the first 2 sound the same :0 201574 think about all people could accomplish if we didn't have school 8 hours a day add all that to if you where a hundred so... 8x24x100? or would the equation be different.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm with Went, Netto. You are guilty. You must now infract yourself for breaking the rules.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

So you can say you're a rule breaker.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Forever w/o direction is a bad Forever. A very bad one.

...because nothing she says makes sense. She needs direction to keep her sane, except she cannot get that right now so she has a lack of interest in anything at all and wants to act crazy. Do avoid her until she becomes herself again.

This post was the most sane I could get rn. idk... ;x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back