• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. It's just the circle of life here in Forum Games. Which here and PT I should be getting back to actually looking out for now that school is done for the semester. If I had to be honest I'm still not quite feeling this place but eh. Still come here everyday.

TY

Im here every day, almost 24/7 if you ask me... It is that i cant sleep in FG else i did it xD

TY

I kinda have, but i dont have many friends outside PC cause of my horrible high school period

I kinda have, but i dont have many friends outside PC cause of my horrible high school period

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most of the people I talk too off PC aren't from PC themselves so my attention has been going towards them instead. Not saying that I have a social life irl (because it's probably nonexistent now until January other than my sister) but rather an online one that isn't PC.

TY

O_O
Then either im good at making points that i dont realise it or im just stupid haha

TY

That reminds me to buy Christmas presents aswell

That reminds me to buy Christmas presents aswell

Last edited:

TY

Okay im tending to use either 219275 or 219276 cause the counting gets so confusing >_>

TY

haha i know, but sometimes people seem to post the same number as i posted and then my brain explodes of confusion

haha i know, but sometimes people seem to post the same number as i posted and then my brain explodes of confusion

Last edited:

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Whenever there's trouble, always look at the infographic I made on million years ago.

Gabri

m8
Years
...this HAS to be the most amazingest thing I have EVER seen. In. My. Entire. Life.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back