• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a broken image for me and when I try to open it in a new tab it leads to a 404 forbidden.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That picture is on the first post so technically it already is? If there was some sort of thing that allowed it to be at the top of every page of this thread only I would do that but alas.

Skybro

Pure Epicness.
Years

The thread title should be "Let's see what number we can reach!" or something like that.
Infinity is a number humans can't normally reach,as it is only obtainable through a certain process which is all an illusion that moves through space and time.

ANYWAY,enough of that.
Let's just continue the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah. Reminds me that I need to get up at that time to drive my sister. Which is in five hours. I should get some sleep before then.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

But have you seen one in real life? On the streets?

Skybro

Pure Epicness.
Years

Are we going there? Are we REALLY going there? You don't wanna go there, because I'm always ready for debates on infinity and what it is(n't).

Yeah,we could go there if you want btw.
Whhkhh.
(Let's just say it in the simplest way though,an unbounded limit.)

Gabri

m8
Years
Maybe uploading it to Photobucket will solve the problem then. I can still see the image with no problem though. :o
All I have to say about it is: Meanwhile, in Russia...
Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hey Euro friends.

The European Central Bank has started a contest. The winner gets a personal €5 note autographed by the President of the ECB. The contest consists of... playing tetris.

It's so surreal I can't believe it's an actual thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back