• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Legions of Hell?

Thanks for bringing my brothers and sisters with you, it's been far too long since they kicked me out because they were afraid that I'd take over

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

Ironically, offline I'm terribly introverted

Heck, it's practically split-personality

Offline: quiet, meek, submissive, polite

Online: loud, outgoing, dominant, even more polite with a healthy dose of sarcasm that makes me seem like a complete...well...female canine in heat, to put it politely
I feel terrible when I make someone upset or angry at me; I like making friends

Interestingly, I'm much more quiet online. I'll have issues expressing my thoughts, I'll be much more polite and submissive... Meet me offline and I'm the pack leader who talks for hours, curses every other word and friendly bullies everybody.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Heh, this Poké War fanfic is amazing

We have yet to get to why the Pokémon are suddenly deadly and hundreds of thousands of people have already died and the Pokémon body count is well into the hundreds already...

Good times

Yukari

I actually curse more online then off, and by that I mean I curse at all. I'm also far more calm Online, and I joke a lot more.

Other then that I'm pretty much the same. :p

Years
224264 No raising the number by 100,000, that's evil.

I am incredibly anti-social offline, but online I'm more social, but my online socialness is nothing to write home about.

Yukari

(Damnit, you found me out!)

For some reason, online, I seem say the word fuck a lot (Except when talking to certain people.) but not at all IRL.

Yukari

Pokey, you aren't fooling anyone by posting a bunch of asterisks. :p

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I don't curse online since that usually results in the word being censored or I get banned, which I don't want

I'll still sometimes let slip a "FfffffFFfffff...." though

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
When I'm in English mode, I ffff a lot.

In Spanish, I can throw 20 different curses around in 5 minutes.

Gabri

m8
Years
I swear a lot, both in English and Portuguese modes. Except when I have a lady's company. Have to act like a gentleman in that case. (Even then, sometimes one such word slips~)

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back