• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Oh yes, one of your brothers said that he was going to cut you into peices and burn your corpse if you ever showed your face back there.

He seemed like a nice guy.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Eeeyup~

A, long line to have your spine ripped out, stuffed down your throat and your arms ripped off and shoved up your...ears

Yukari

Also, Death is still angry at you for Killing Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Jr.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Actually, he sent me to kill them because he didn't want America to become peaceful

I suspect he's more angry about the fact I killed Elvis Presley, John Lennon and Michael Jackson

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yeah, why do you think he's keeping Miley Cyus, Nikki Minaj and Skrillex alive?

Yukari

You have a very legitimate point there. He seemed like and jerk from the moment I met him.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Ah, yes, Guitarist ÜäääääääaaäIKSPECI?CTÜÔR, user of CHANSEY that is disguised as a Dugtrio

Go! 99999999999999999

Good times

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back