• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm responding to people on thelast page in which I am too lazy to quote.

Yukari

Apparently you ninja'd me and we messed up the number a bit. This should be right though.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Fair enough, Tarara. :D

Aaand it seems to me that Computational Methods blew off this year. Won't be surprised if I have to redo it next year. Final project went horriawfulterribad.

I'm likely the one to vanish next for like a month or so. This January will be Hell on Earth. I'll buy each of you all a six-pack of Heineken if I survive.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

2005 fantasy film

Watched it around the same time as The Dark Crystal; you'd probably like it if you've seen Pan's Labyrinth

Yukari

I was woken up at the ungodly hour or 3 A.M. over here. It's about 5 not and I still haven't been able to fall asleep again...

Yukari

I still haven't played X or Y yet. ;-;

Also note to self: Never post in this thread from your 3DS unless you want to get on your Desktop PC and delete it.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Mother of Arceus, "you're" grammar leaves much to be desired...

You're is "You are"

Your is...well...yours, as in, it belongs to you

Rrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back