• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    226501. It's apparently an instrument that is traditional in South Africa. It was present at EVERY. SINGLE. World Cup game in 2010, the year South Africa hosted the tournament.

Go look up how they sound on YouTube. I'm certainly not going to re-subject myself to that traumatic and horrifying experience. I mean, just thinking about them makes me already hear that low pitched buzzing sound that comes from the bowels of the earth and is the nightmare of all sane people in this world.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd listen to music from Xenoblade Chronicles than.... vuvuzelas any day.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of EPIC that is Zanza

"Ridiculous. It's perfectly safe. We are about to bear witness to the birth of a universe. Once, only a god could perform such a miracle. But today, mankind moves one step closer to the divine!"

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

I don't wear shirts now
    Shirtless is cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back