• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    All those lines have a meaning. In a language only a few understand. The few who serve them.
    Ywaq maq oou; ywaq maq ssaggh. Ywaq ma shg'fhn.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Oh, right, the person dying from some incurable disease

That was a good arc

*ships Asuna with Yuki*

Shame there was no deus ex machina where they manage to upload her mind to the game

Kayaba did it, after all

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Josephine...I was secretly hoping someone would post that. That's the one thing I think of when I hear "That thing".

"Thing" is just how I address Asuna. It's warranted, but I'll give MoRos a try some day. Maybe Asuna grow a character.

Probably not, but stranger things have happened.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

From what I know, it's about a girl with an incurable disease and Asuna. Let's see...Kirito gets what's his, Diseased girl becomes friends, and I'd imagine drama ensues.

I also know that though Kirito appears, Asuna's left mostly to her own devices and is the main character of this arc, and that's why I said that bit about growing her own character. Generally when a character who's an accessory to another character goes off on their own, they either A. Don't change and just keep going on and on about the MC either in mind, verbage, or action, or B. They do their own thing, and I think that's what might happen here. I'm hopeful, and I've heard...mixed things about it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

We also get to see more of Asuna's mother and boy does she need to get laid...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'd rather have Kirito's sister~

Pure fanservice~

Nice choice in undies too

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Contemplating reading some more excerpts from stories out loud and uploading them to Youtube

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Angelic Shadows (Pokémon fic)
    Magic in the Stars (MLP fic)
    Fallout Equestria (MLP fic)
    FoE: Murky Number Seven (MLP fic)
    Xenophilia (MLP fic)

There was one Sonic fic I read a long time ago that I loved, but the author took it down years ago
    Lucky for me, I had already copied it to a word document
    I should upload it somewhere for nostalgia's sake

I also remember reading a very steamy Pokémon fanfic long before I was supposed to know about such things, but that was lost when the website that hosted it overhauled it's layout

Also lost a nicely written Furry fic with some sibling incest

*coughs* >\\\>

-

Oi, what is this Team Kanto rubbish?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back