• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Ah you felt you didn't have the same connection as before...kinda like me and unforgettable... not that anyone remembers us being paired lol

It's, um, more complex than that, but you could say it, yeah.

Hey Yuka.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

no, no, senpai noticed her. SENPAI.

Not just anybody. S. E. N. P. A. I. There's a world of difference between anybody and senpai noticing others. Senpai is senpai. Not just anybody can be senpai.

derozio

Years

You do love those double posts, don't you Vikalp? XD

I love quick reply. and quick reply loves double posts. so, well, i guess, in a technically twisted way, yeah? XD;

@wentos - i just hope somehow it gets fixed soon. quick reply is awesome. i know the audy/jake are probably focused on more important matters but hope they get around to, if possible, doing something about this. :(

derozio

Years

I ain't complaining, it gave me a good giggle. XD
    what, my continued double post streak?

or is it my messages/reasons that are so creative they're the most brilliantly thought out deletion messages EVAR.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I love quick reply. and quick reply loves double posts. so, well, i guess, in a technically twisted way, yeah? XD;

@wentos - i just hope somehow it gets fixed soon. quick reply is awesome. i know the audy/jake are probably focused on more important matters but hope they get around to, if possible, doing something about this. :(

It's been broken since... forever D;

Only fix is starting a new thread.

Oh boy splitting a DP. Go me!

derozio

Years

I ain't complaining, it gave me a good giggle. XD
    what, my continued double post streak?

or is it my messages/reasons that are so creative they're the most brilliantly thought out deletion messages EVAR.

@wentos - wait, so they start after a thread reaches a certain number of responses? I didn't know large number of replies was the trigger for it lol

derozio

Years
    what the ****. i never noticed wentos breaking my double post. woah that's...awesome. XD

and that's a great virtue to possess, siggu. :3

oh and totally unnecessary fact of the day - not unlike my current set, i've gone ahead and shaved my hair off. i'm bald like onepunch man saitama. not badass like him. just bald. ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back