• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Shadow if I have to delete one more of your posts I will hurt you. Sure I don't care in like DLTMS0 but here in TCTI it's vital to not double post because we use the post number as a guideline. So yea.

TY

It is not my fault i double post. PC is having relationship issues with me ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Either don't click away from the thread in question until you see your post(s) ooor just use the advanced post option in threads you know that you sometimes double post in. Frankly clicking 'go advanced' is easier than 'delete' - ' 'delete message' - 'delete this message' every time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I honestly don't see what is so lazy about it anymore because either way you'll be waiting for a page to load. /shrugs

TY

First time using Go Advanced... Took me 3 minutes to load it up D:

TY

It may possibly be that i just have a lot of stuff running atm on my PC xD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Post reply doesn't double post

not sure why QR does though

WEBSITE TECH NERD GUY PERSON THING, GET TO WORK

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If this is anything like last time PC liked to double-post then I would be safer using Firefox. However because I use Chrome for my roleplaying (because gmail) then I would be using two browsers and I like to try to keep everything on one. Less computer usage mean my fan getting REALLY LOUD less often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back