• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That one Pokemon

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Frillish is worse for me than Tentacool ever was.

At least Tentacool wasn't level six.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    the pokemon i find most annoying would have to be the ant one. it makes training on victory road such a pain. i hate it

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
    Years
    There isn't particularly a pokemon that has gotten annoying yet, but then again I haven't gotten very far either. But, if I had to guess...Lillipup. Your pokemon uses an Oran Berry, and then it miracously finds one itself and instantly uses it. Annoying.

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
    I'm glad it's winter in the games because I've ended up raging quitting from running into so many Tranquill who spam detect and quick attack when I'm trying to raise my team. Now that it's winter you don't see them as much or even at all.

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
    That one Pokemon

Durant. Victory Road. -_-
    To me, this was the most annoying creature since Zubat. EVERY 5 STEPS,
    A WILD DURANT APPEARED..

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    That one Pokemon

Just ugh. It's so annoying to fight every 3 steps you take. :/ Even If it's super weak.

Yes, broken images are quite the annoyance.

I hate how whenever I try to find Audino an Emolga shows up. That's about it. People complaining about Patrat annoy me because Patrat is what..only on the first 3 routes? Oh no! I just run from that rock thing.

Oh, and Durant. No matter what Pokemon I have in front, it will never run. "Go (fire Pokemon)! Run from Durant -- Unable to get away!" Are all Durants just completely stupid? Oh, I can get melted AND cooked, let's stay for that.

Back