• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That, that, and that!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    This reminded me when I was very hungry and saw a hotdog stand, I bought one and the vendor asked me what spices would I like, and I simply said ketchup, cheese and mayonnaise, the usual ones. :3 ..

So basically the question is, what are your favorite condiments? What about your least liked? And why?

Condiments or in other words spices is something you add to your food to give it more flavor or something you dip your food in before eating. Ketchup, mustard, onions...etc. XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • ketchup is really the best. can't live without ketchup. tomato or banana.
    can't live without ketchup. tomato or banana.
    ketchup. tomato or banana.
    tomato or banana.
    There is such thing as banana ketchup?! O.O

----

My favourites would be ketchup (or "tomato sauce" as we call it in Australia), salt and parmesan cheese.

I am total salt junkie. It'll catch up with me when I'm older, I'm sure of it, but my GOD do I love salt. On anything on which salt is applicable. XD

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    There is such thing as banana ketchup?! O.O

----

My favourites would be ketchup (or "tomato sauce" as we call it in Australia), salt and parmesan cheese.

I am total salt junkie. It'll catch up with me when I'm older, I'm sure of it, but my GOD do I love salt. On anything on which salt is applicable.
    We use banana as an additional flavor to our food, here in the Philippines. And there's no such thing as banana ketchup right? XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • On hot dogs or sausages I put ketchup, mustard, and some hot pepper

On burgers I put ketchup, mushrooms, tomato, caramelized onions (not raw ones), cheese, bacon, a "secret sauce" if they offer one and I like it, and sometimes lettuce.

I used to be strictly ketchup (except for cheese and bacon on burgers) until somewhat recently

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It depends on the food really. However, I sometimes experiment and use different condiments for different foods. Use your imagination, you'll get it. ;)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My favourite condiment would be brown sauce (which is apparently called steak sauce in North America - thanks Wikipedia!), which is a combination of malt vinegar, tomatoes, and a load of spices, depending on the brand of sauce. It goes really well with breakfast food, but especially bacon. You can't beat a good bacon sandwich with brown sauce (people who use ketchup should be shunned. SHUNNED, I SAY!)

Years
  • Red pepper flakes! It makes things spicy and delicious. :) I sometimes like using some hot sauce too but it depends on the sauce.

Ketchup's pretty cool too for fries -- but if I get them from Burger King I must have their zesty sauce. And now I want some. ;___; Pasta/Marinara sauce for pizza, bredsticks, and garlic bread, ALWAYS.

Least favorites? Probably mustard if it's not on a burger (it's ok there) because I hate the smell, and some mayos I don't like.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite condiment is ketchup because I like the zesty taste of some of the brands. I really hate mustard and relish because they just taste weird to me.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Ketchup, honey mustard, barbecue sauce, and Caesar dressing. I'm not sure if that last one is a condiment, but I know I can never pass up a good chicken Caesar wrap with loads of dressing. <3

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    KETCHUP.
    BANANA KETCHUP.

That is all.
    ohhh aand mayonaise or mustard..sometimes..

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Sweet and sour is the best, soy sauce, and I like ketchup but I try not to use it too often because it's not that healthy, and of course I use salt and stuff but yeah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Can't stand ketchup.
    I add salt or olive oil to most things whilst cooking them, I love mustard but only if it's Djon or wholegrain really, some mustard tastes gross. Marmite is great and mayonnaise is okay sometimes (mainly in an egg or cheese sandwich or something).

Used to really love worcester sauce as well, if you haven't tried it, do it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I only use ketchup, salt, and barbecue sauce as condiments. All the others, I'm either highly allergic to (mayo) or I think they taste bad (mustard).

Ketchup is usually my go-to condiment because I mostly eat burgers and fries.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I just like condiments in general ;D. Whatever goes good with the dish is what I use. I.E. A corndog get's ketchup and mustard, but a hot dog gets chili and cheese !:O

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • I love mayo and ketchup.
    Not very fond of mustard though
    I like mayo so much I often see myself eating bread with only mayo on it ... :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like ketchup, Chic-Fil-A sauce (ohhhhh how I love it), buffalo sauce, cheese, ummm what else is there lol. Tabasco is good in chili, only if it's not hot enough on its own though. I hate mayo the most though. And sour cream. I will not eat anything with sour cream on it. On, not in. I can take something with sour cream mixed in to where it's adding a creamy flavor and you're not tasting straight sour cream. That's nasty. Makes me throw up. And then mayo just...ugh. Mustard is meh. I can deal with mustard, but I'd rather not. It's too harsh for me, but spicy mustard is alright.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Caper sauce, worchestershire, ginger-garlic sauce, white sauce, bearnaise

Chains where I nab as many packets as possible: Chic-Fil-A's polynesian & honey barbeque, Bojangles' honey mustard, Taco Bell fire sauce

Back