• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thats going to leave a mark........

Do you have any visible scars?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I have two hugeee scars on my left elbow and right knee when I took this gnarly fall while running. I'd like to tell you I was on uneven ground, or that we were running on a trail of twisted roots. In all reality, I tripped on the sidewalk. And then I had to run the mile back to school on my bloody wounds. ^^;

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I have a bit too many to count, but from what I remember, three of the scars on my face were from a knife fight in my middle school, while the other one was just me trying to imitate Samurai X x.x

I have one that's on my forearm, which is from a girl that started hitting me for some apparent reason and scratched me with the little blade-like thing the nail clippers have x.x

My friends say I look like a Gothic Psycho .__.;

Years
    I have this raised scar from a cat scratch on my right hand, close to the base of my thumb. It must've been infected, because I've never seen anything heal over like it did, and the scar itself shows no signs of ever going away. I actually kind of like it. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have a small scar on my elbow from when I fell of my bike when I was about 6. And a very small sometimes-I-don't-even-notice-it scar on my right index finger from burning it on a toaster oven when I was 13ish. But no one would notice them unless I pointed them out (and tbh I can't even see the one on my elbow without a mirror).

Then I have 3 incision scars on my belly that are actually going away (finally!) from an operation a few years ago. Buuut I also have a big scar in my navel from complications with said operation when they had to go back to fix something. XD; I doubt that one'll ever go away and it's very annoying and ugly. Oh well.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have scars everywhere on both my arms and a huge burn mark on my left hand. The scars comefrom me doing crazy things and I end up falling and hurt in myself. Its also because I'm an adventorous person and like to explore so I end up getting unknown sratches and scars for my dangerous explorations. The burn mary came from me and my brother, like when we were 5 we put a mop in the oven and the flames reached both are hands. On cut I did have has completly vanished. It was a huge cut wound from a knife. My finger was literally about to come off because that wound was so huge it tore straight into my flesh. You could basically even see the bone. I don't wanna think about it x x.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Let's see...

-Top of my left foot from dropping a hot curling iron on it when I was 2 (according to my mom...I was too young to remember)

-Lower lip (currently concealed by a goatee) from falling through the playground monkey bars and biting my teeth through my lip upon impact with my chin when I was 5

-Base of my left thumb from getting my hand run over by a go-kart when I was 10-ish

-Back of my right leg (right below my knee) from backing into a the hot exhaust pipe of a parked car while wearing shorts when I was 10-ish

-Middle of my right forearm from a huge boil I had when I was 14

Yeah...those are all the real noticeable ones. I have several smaller ones, but they disappear rather nicely.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    This past winter I was a tard and smacked into a revolving door (one that's a bunch of metal bars) when it stopped suddenly and the bridge of my glasses sliced into my face (dang inertia). There's still a little mark between my eyes, and it's the only time an injury has left a scar.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I don't have any cool scars. I have a scar on the back of my hand, about the size of a dime, but it's fading so I think it will probably be gone in a year or so. My friend took and eraser while we were bored in class, and pretty much rubbed the skin off. I don't know why I let him, it's just one of those weird things that you look back on and think "huh."

Ichigo_Kurosaki

*Cuts in half*
    Years
    When I was eight I finally found out how to enter contests in ruby, in my excitement I started dancing in the shower when I was bathing where I slipped, fell and busted open my chin.I got stitches and the scar will probably never go away. :(

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i have one on my knee that i have had forever, and also one on my left shoulder from when i had surgery. most of the time nothing scars and if it does its not really noticeable.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I'm one of those unlucky people that scar very easily, so I am littered with scars. The most recent is a small 5mm by 2mm scar on my hand from lightly skinning the surface! It didn't even bleed and it became a scar!

Years
    You wanna know how I got these scars?

Well, I scar easily. ):
    I have a weird one on the back of my left hand from a burn, I have one on my knee from stumbling over nothing, but conveniently falling onto a tree root during what was apparently an extreme game of Duck, Duck, Goose. I also have one that takes up most of my left ankle, because I had surgery on it as a child. Lol.

Spoiler:

Then, there's this scar from when I went emo . . .
    This scar is from surgery on my wrist. I broke it in 7th grade, it didn't heal properly [one of the bones in my arm, I think it was the radius, stopped growing.] So, they had to go in and cut out part of the other bone [the ulna]. And, yeah. That surgery was before 10th grade XD;

That's all the scars I can think of that have noteworthy stories. Most of the rest . . are just me being retarded and falling over something 8D;

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I dont have many scars to be honest. I had one on my hand, but it faded away.

The only other scar I have is the big one on my head from the accident that killed my dad and knocked me on the head, as well as breaking my little brother's elbow. (vehicle accident)

I guess my little scars disappear fast, because I never see them. (I guess I dont scar easy from minor cuts and such.)

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I don't have any scar :D
    My skin is like diamond, you can't scratch it. And I've had some accidents that could leave scars.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Three on my stomach from getting my appendix out.

One on my hand from I don't know what.

And one on my knee from falling when I was younger.

love love love

Back