• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thats what I hate the most!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I hate people that treat others with disrespect. Rude people when there is no reason for it. Its just uncalled for and so annoying.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Sexual connotations, sexual jokes, sex related anything. When people turn something decent into something immature and sex related I really hate that.
    Guys do it, and it annoys me to no end.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    That noise when your getting the eggs out of the egg carton. Annoys me like hell.
    Sexual connotations, sexual jokes, sex related anything. When people turn something decent into something immature and sex related I really hate that.
    Guys do it, and it annoys me to no end.
    Everybody does it though...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    That noise when your getting the eggs out of the egg carton. Annoys me like hell.
    That is not really something people do though...that is just an egg. It wasn't meant to be an annoying sound. It was meant to be about what others do or how they act that annoys you.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hmm? I can't say that immature, arrogant, and sexually-obsessed individuals annoy me, because we're all one of each category deep inside. However, I will say that person with a smart mouth is annoying. No, it's the ones who are doing it for a laugh. They are actually trying to become better than you by being a smart-mouthed punk.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    People that are ignorant, but have no excuse. Take, for example, someone with access to a computer with internet, books of all varieties and teachers in school but then don't know whereabouts on a Globe Saudi Arabia is, or something like that. It's just infuriating!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Everybody does it though...
    I don't. I guess that makes me a nobody.
    I hate people who don't ever shut up when there's nothing but trash coming out of their mouths. I hate sadists aswell. Arrogance can be annoying, although it doesn't always annoy me quite as much as sadists or people who are generally mean. I merely pity the ignorant.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Where people scrap their cutlery with their teeth. The sound always makes me cringe.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Um, people who are just so immature - the ones who think they're really funny and try to show off their 'haha look at me taking the piss outta this guy' behaviour in front of their other immature friends, but actually, everyone else just think they look like idiots.

ORR, the ones who just stick their noses up at other people for no reason... and give them evils :O The hatred onesss!!! grr

OHHH annd the realllly jealous people. Okay, people feel jealous, so what. However, it's a different matter when you really act on that jealousy in a form of hatred! I know this girl who made a hate list of the people she didn't even really know, but was jealous of them ._.' and she called other girls names because they were better than her at something. *sigh*

Last edited:
    Years

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I hate when people act like they're better than everyone else because of something they do or don't have. It mainly annoys me because they're usually the pathetic ones.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I hate hypocrites a hell of a lot and I don't like people who act like nothings happened after having a fight.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I actually really hate it when someone tries really quickly to be your friend, i think that i should at least be a while before they are deemed "friend", i also hate it when people think they're really "all that" and get you to stupid things and if you don't they end up hurting you ;_;
    Now that is what i hate most

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    There are 2 groups of people I hate;

1st, the show-offs. The ones who take things over the top, and act smart, or funny or whatever. If they are, they try too hard to show it, annoying me, and if they are not, it is cringing, and I can't help but just prove them wrong.

2nd, the pesterers. The ones who come up to you, and try to badger you into things. You say no, they annoy you until you say yes...

Years
    I despise it when people chew with their mouth open/smack.
    I cannot stand it.

And, the sound of people eating crunchy things drives me up the wall. ._.;
    It's just so loud and obnoxious! D:

And, arrogant/ignorant people can be so annoying. :{

Last edited:
    Back