• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 30-day Song Challenge - Again! [read first post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Day 15 - A Song you Used to Hate but now Love
    A fairly difficult one, but yeah. Wonderwall by Oasis. I used to not like Oasis, but my opinion of them changed (especially after watching some YouTube vids of Noel Gallagher, used to think he was a *insert insult here* but now I think he's funny), and this song I used to think was so overrated, but it is actually great.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

~

Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate.

If I Were In Your Shoes - You Me At Six

God I hate thinking back to my weird phase where I was into stuff like this because I thought it was "proper music" or something. It just sounds so tacky and boring now, as does most of the stuff I used to like in all honestly. I'm glad my music taste's come on a way.

droomph

weeb
    Years

I love all my songs, so I'll have to go with the ones I don't listen to anymore.

Let It Be - Benny Benassi (Hypnotica, 2003)

[YTHD]ZgUuVfgDOF0[/YTHD]

Nowadays I don't really listen to the whole Hypnotica album, and I never even listened to this song that much in the first place, so here's my song of the day. It's a good song, but I just don't know why I don't like to listen to it anymore.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Day 16 - A song you used to love but now hate

Ugh. The entire American Idiot album is awful. I don't understand why I liked or why I owned it. Just never make me listen to this song ever again please, that's all I ask of anyone.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 16 - A Song You Used To Love But Now Hate

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan

-cries out of embarrassment- What's worse? I heard a song on the radio and I thought it was kinda clever...it was them. THEY'RE BACK. ;________;

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Day 16

Nine in the Afternoon - Panic! At The Disco

I don't know, I used to like this, but now I really hate all this modernised punk stuff. So, yeah.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Day 16 - A Song you Used to Love but now Hate
    Really, I can't think of any that this really applies to. The nearest thing is that my music taste is like a hyperactive jackhammer, constantly fidgeting about and getting stranger, so I guess I do have a few. One that immediately comes to mind is Money-Go-Round by The Style Council. Sorry Paul Weller, but not your greatest band and definitely one of your weakest songs, now that I relisten to it.

Nihilego

Years

~

Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio.

Marry You - Bruno Mars

I hate Bruno Mars lol. He sounds so generic and boring and is getting overplayed as hell. I hear this one all the time and ugh it's SO ANNOYING. Why can't the radio just play good stuff whyyyyyyy.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 17 - A Song You Hear Often On The Radio

In the Dark - DEV

THINK ABOUT IT WHEN YOU TOUCH ME THERE. Girl, please. I do not want to hear about your sex life. The only good thing this song has going for it is the beat, the saxophone, and "ooh la la." Cut out the risque lyrics, and I'd actually like it. Oh and yeah it's on the radio all. The. Time.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Day 17 - A song you hear often on the radio

Pretty much every time I turn it on actually. I have my iPod hooked up, but occasionally I'll turn on the radio to see what's on and hope Call Me Maybe is playing, and this is ALWAYS on.

Nihilego

Years

~

Day 18 - A song you wish you heard on the radio.

Starz In Their Eyes - Just Jack

It's an odd one because it had a load of radio play already, but it's just such a good song even if the guy really, really can't sing. I think if they brought it back now it'd be huge again and, it being one of the only really popular radio songs I ever much liked, I'd like that.

droomph

weeb
    Years

Zoology - Knife Party ft. Skrillex

HAVE SOME TASTE PEOPLE. That is all.

But no seriously I wish they would play something other than Moobs Like Jabba on the radio. This would be preferred but honestly anything that isn't LMFAO or Mahooby 5 or those crappy rappers like Chris Brown etc. (I mean, good rappers like dem Foreign Beggars are okay with me) would be nice. Let's settle for Bruno Mars? Come on, even Bruno Mars would be okay...:I

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Day 18 - A song you wish you heard on the radio

Fictionist is amazing and no one has ever heard of them. Seriously people, listen to them. Put them on the radio for the exposure they deserve, k cool.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years

Kim Churchill - Sarah

I choose this song because Kim is amazing and his music is so relaxing and I haven't heard it played on the radio before and I listen to the radio 8 hours a day >.>
    I even requested it and no luck >.> I wouldnt mind just a Kim Churchill song in general on the radio, hes awesome.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sorry, I've been busy and stuff... ;;

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love.

[Stan by Eminem]
    Spoiler:

I suppose people don't expect me to listen to Rap. But, I used to listen to this song so much when I was younger, and even though I don't really listen to Eminem these days, I still do like this song. And this song especially because Dido is just so amazing in this.

Day 15 - A song that you used to hate but now love.

[Meddler by August Burns Red]
    Spoiler:

I can't really say that I used to hate this, but when I first listened to this, I didn't really pay much attention. But this song is actually extremely catchy, especially the solo and the guitars yeah.

[Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine]
    Spoiler:

This song is pretty alright and the acoustic version is pretty neat too. But I've heard this song soooo many times, and literally everywhere, from everyone. I've kind of grown sick of it, and the band too, tbh. :<

I'll do the rest later, maybe. ;;

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been... busy, so here are the ones I've missed and a few more because I won't be on for a few days.

Spoiler:

Nihilego

Years
    What Harlequin said. Sorry guys, I'm a bit late moving this on, but here goes.

~

Day 19 - A song from your favourite album.

Salvador - Jamie T

There were a ton of contenders for this day and I really didn't know which album to go for so this was pretty much random lol. If I posted a second one, it'd be from either De-Loused In The Comatorium by The Mars Volta, Noctourniquet again by The Mars Volta, City Of Evil by Avenged Sevenfold or Violet by The Birthday Massacre. Maybe Random Album Title by deadmau5 too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back