• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] The A&D Retype Challenge! (Voting Thread)

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Favourite Piece: 11

Honourable mentions: 13, 15, 17, 18

I thought that voting was over until somebody mentioned it in the DCC here (where I now lurk sometimes).

I really like 11's design; I can actually see something like it appearing in the games (which is the criteria I decided to judge from, otherwise I would never make it through picking one). That eye is amazing and amazingly creepy, and the little wisp at the tip of the bulb is a great touch.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Well, guys, I have tallied up the score, and I'm glad to announce that the winner is SvelteDonut, with his ghost type Bulbasaur! You will receive an emblem, and will be the next featured artist!
    All other 20 participants will receive an emblem for their great entries soon too!

The A&D Retype Challenge! (Voting Thread)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    Spoiler:
    Awwwwwwwww yuss. Thanks for voting for me y'all!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Congratulations SvelteDonut!

Totally earned it dude. Seriously a rocking retype.

Everyone did such awesome work y'all deserve all the emblems. :') So proud rn. Also pretty big round of applause to Ice for organizing this event!

Note: I have already handed out the emblems, however with the still occurring name changes, not everyone who participated may have received one as my list of participants was compiled before the name change thread went live. If you participated in this event and didn't receive an emblem, post here so I can give you one!

Back